Ireland is about to collapse

This house is in a very run down, working class area. There is a good chance your neighbors are black and renting.

As a result of covid money printing, inflation and lack of supply of materials due to the war in Ukraine, people on the best wages in this country can no longer afford a home in Dublin.

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-142809_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2960, 1.03M)

If I hadnt bought a few years ago I would now be completely priced out. People are facing prices that they cant afford, that are still going up and the prospect of a crash in the coming years, leaving them with huge negative equity even if they can buy.

Like in the USA, the inflated price isn't really the problem, it's that the relative increase in wages hasn't happened because money is siphoned off to (((investors))).

large funds have moved into the country and they are building houses and apartments exclusively for renting. The rumors are that if they cant get tenants at the rents they demand, they just leave the property empty as the property value going up is their main investment and tenants paying rent is secondary.

This is pricing out Irish home buyers since the funds can pay more and inflated prices suit them just fine.

Dublin has been out of reach for decades.

This, combined with huge swaths of the country where the main sources of employment got offshored to save pennies.

Empty properties degrade rapidly. They're shooting themselves in the foot. Especially with how shoddily they build condominiums these days.

You'd have to rent that shitbox for more than half-a-century to see any ROI.

This is the price of gay sex, abortion, and netflix

Weird. Ireland is really underpopulated too.

The whole buildings arnt empty. They are left partially empty if renters dont appear in quantities to fill the building and they are maintained.

That would be a 2-3 million dollar home in Toronto, sold over asking to a chink or an arab who won't actually live there.

Dublin isnt. Inside the m50 motorway there isnt much land left to develop. Road infrastructure is also very poor.

Why would you want to live in dublin

GF refuses to move back to the country. Hated it there. Nothing to do. Middle of nowhere. Stupid people. Etc etc.

If you work in tech you won't find many jobs anywhere else

This is all part of left wingers plan to reduce the native irish population and birth rate. First they voted in abortion and now the population is below replacement level as most women are leftist sluts who dont want kids and the ones who do cant afford a home nevermind kids.
Its all their plan. Ireland deserves it for being a pozzed shithole who voted for fag marriage and abortion. You deserted god and now he has deserted you. And before you say britcuck or whatever im irish living in NI

>im irish living in NI
funnily enough, if the north joined the south they would have a real chance of becoming conservative again, thanks to the prods.

350k€, what a deal.

Well ignoring the bible bashing stuff, I do agree that if Irish people will sleepwalk into this they deserve it.

€350k is not a huge amount of money, I agree, but its a crack shack. Your neighbors will despise of dog shit by throwing it over the garden wall into your garden and if they ever see you speak to the police they will smash your windows and threaten to kill you.

Not for assylum seekers kek, they get housing and work permit

Just pull a st patrick and drive the snakes(niggers and jews) out of Ireland again.
Housing problem solved.

Well get a real home, for 1.5M€ then.
It would take me little less than 200 years to get one at my current wage. (above the national average) Again, what a deal.

Forward and to the Right. Join the NP, bros.