Roe Jogan

Can you redpill me on this bald man? On the surface his podcasts seem interesting, especially those featuring weirdos with interesting stories about hunting, survival, etc. On the other hand they seem to attract subintelligent people who think this show is a valid substitute to reading a fucking book or something. What does Any Forums think of Joe?

Attached: 7811A7EB-A1B8-4126-AE4D-A0573BDE61A0.jpg (1170x641, 514.03K)

No one thinks you're intelligent user, everyone thinks you're obnoxious
Joe is pretty good, soft redpills for the normies

he is pewdiepie for boomers

i don’t think about that guy OP. are you sliding something with UFC announcer podcast man threads?

>valid substitute to reading a fucking book
Tell me you're a retard without telling me you're a retard.

Books are for children and retards who never studied outside of school. Most of your reading should be online journals and whatnot if you're educated.

This faggot proves my point
Shit b8, monkeys like you who can’t read 3 pages with their ADHD riddled brains and only watch reels and youtube shorts are the reason why everything is so fucked right now.

He's a grifter & the retards here ignore that because of their confirmation bias.

based but don't forget empirical practice

Not quite, brat mi. You do realize most online journals with DOI have an ISBN as well and you can pick up the book from a university research library. Reading from paper > consooming from screen.
>t. Biochemist

>everyone I meet is as stupid as me
Kek, stay mad low iq pleb

Attached: 1642883369063.jpg (400x400, 18.2K)

>valid substitute to reading a fucking book or something.
holy shit you're cringe , all fields

If you listen to his show and can maintain the idea that he or his guests may not be right despite presenting themselves as experts, then you can just take it as entertainment.

You should be doing this when you listen to the news too btw.

That's it, user. You just answered your question in your post.

-he is good
-he is not perfect
-'sub intelligent' people as you put it watch him
-he is dropping red pills

Maybe ask yourself why you're bothered sub 'intelligent people' are absorbing information that's converse to MSM and spreading it is a problem. Our varying degrees of intelligence aren't the issue here, illuminating the world is.

What does a biochemist make in Bulgaria?
Im on about €80k but house prices here in Dublin mean that isnt good money at all.

You are that vaushite that thinks its clever to flip letters

>rogan
cryptokike

You’re absolutely fucking retarded. Keep repeating the 4 phrases you know because your dictionary is reduced to a 100 words, half of which you use on Any Forums.
Also, show flag nigger.

I don’t live in Bulgaria anymore, currently in the UK but I’m visiting my family for a couple of days. Money is good but it really depends on which town you live in. There are some nice labs in Oxford, I’ll tell you that.

Fair enough. Was wondering whether he is controlled opp. Especially when it comes to the vaccines and his opinion on that. You can’t be woke and famous without paying the price, can you?

I don’t really watch him, I’ve just seen a couple of videos. Friends of mine go apeshit when they hear about him though.
>YOOOOO NEW PODCAST DID YOU LISTEN IT’S SO INTERESTING BRO
>IM GONNA TRY DMT SOME DAY I THINK IT WILL MAKE MY LIFE BETTER
It’s some sort of brainwashing imo.

Young Jamie sends his Dad off to Moscow with Hot Dog Harry, 1988

Attached: new-media_old-media.jpg (3511x2327, 2.4M)

I can see young men looking up to him. He is self made and got there by exploring his hobbies and doing what he loves. Only problem is that the vast majority of people that were to copy him would fail.

They're trying to slide all the Hunter Biden stuff along with Ukraine war crimes. I've been dumping folders of it for 2 days and killing slide threads

Attached: hunter metabiota.png (948x980, 994.87K)

Attached: hunter burisma.jpg (891x677, 83K)

Bald headed white nigger. He needs to go to space

he is controlled. knew that years ago. he knows more and is more than likely cia

Not trying to slide shit, I’m just asking for a redpill while you circlejerk with the same thread all day every day, thinking the NPCs give a damn that their countries are run by psychos and pedos. NPCs unironically believe politicians don’t lie and democracies are legit with honest elections. Thinking you can change their mindset with any amount of evidence is naïve. Load the AR and start shooting, that’s how you make a change.

I dont care about the hunter biden story. I know your entire government is corrupt and run by oligarchs. What do you think a billionaire is? On oligarch.

According to Eddie Bravo the glows got to him in 2017/2018. Considering how quite he has been on the whole Ukraine thing its probably true. His podcast also changed for the worst after that.

Can anyone recommend interesting older episodes? I've only seen Bob Lazar, Brian Cox and Billy Corgan eps so far.