Are Meds and Slavs cousins?

Both care more about daily life than work and wealth. Is there a hidden link here? Slav-Med alliance when?

Attached: Slavoids can't into stocks.jpg (1021x783, 91.51K)

Is OP not retarded?

no, being poor is not a ethnicity Pawel

The difference is that you could be living in a barrel down here and life would still be just fine. Up in Vorkuta and Norilsk I could be jeff bezos and I would still hang myself for living in that shithole

Please post the Portugal gif

>The difference is that you could be living in a barrel down here and life would still be just fine. Up in Vorkuta and Norilsk I could be jeff bezos and I would still hang myself for living in that shithole
Good point actually, I agree. So what is redeeming about Slavs, if anything?

From knowing Serbs and Russians, it's like there is an honor culture up there where being a good man is better than being smart or rich. To be a med is to be a cunning schemer, slavs have an honorbound brawn type of idea that makes for strongly martial societies. Your problem is balancing that between becoming boors and vatniks, or westernized ninnies

The only things we have in common is being poor, retarded, criminous, mainly Christian and hating northwestoids and their demented profag and pronigger policies
Thinking about it that's actually a lot of things in common, I can see the basis

Come on now Calogeropoulos, if I lived in Naples I would kill myself as well tbf

Cheer up, you could be living in Athens instead, and we're not called HellAss for no reason. Thank god for suburbs

Daily slide thread from the Pole

I don't think Athens can be nowhere as bad as Napolabbad tbf

Poland trying to suck as many dicks as possible. For people that want to look naționalistic, you sure try to associate with others as much as possible. US dick not tasty enough anymore?

Whats so bad about it? The problem with Athens is that it's a hastily built city with narrow streets, ugly skylines, foreign people and a shitass bureaucracy. There are neighborhoods that even cops don't want to be caught dead in, they've made their peace with the anarchists and the slavers in certain parts and don't even care about patrolling. Is Naples the same?

You can be my cousin if you send Zofias and Majas to here.

>"I have to cope with it"
It exists, for starters. Take that description of Athens you made and add trash everywhere, even trashier people, a american tier we're duh best complex, decayed houses, an active volcano nearby, and there you got Naples

hmm hmmm hmmm inderesding, is this why i despise the jew world, snakes, worms and other such faggots with a passion? I thought it was because im not them making sick cash on the suffering of others.

Oh and camorra and some quarters look like straight out of Algiers and 20 people on the same scooter and kids with guns and people with a we wuz kangz complex and illegal building spree and whatnot

You aren't a med, you're an abomination. You make neapolitans look civilized.

I dunno what kind of fucking deal you Balts got

Yes we are superior to meds. We are west asian.

weird how our stock market is so large considering we produce fuck all else here

>we are superior to meds

Attached: 1523299240678.png (534x363, 88.28K)