My brain has been broken by political philosophy

>left-wing is full of moral absolutism painted as moral nihilism
>(far) right-wing is full of moral relativism painted as moral abolutism
>self-proclaimed anarchists are perhaps the most mentally enslaved people I've ever had
The most accurate analysis seems to be as follows.
>far-right (Nazbol, lolbert, fash, etc.) White = master morality
>far-left POC = master morality
>far-right POC = slave morality
>left-wing/center White = slave morality
>all Jews = master morality
Thoughts? What motivates a White male to support (social) leftism?

Attached: emotional-exhaustion.jpg (1620x1080, 145.37K)

imagine not realpolitiking. You're not some kind of chud are you?

You are a fucking retard who is trying to program your brain to think like a machine.
Be a human, embrace the chaos and contradictions of life.

Only Jews and the far-right practice realpolitik (though they pretend not to). Every one else is a moralfag (though they pretend to be anarchists).

I'm trying to escape the programming and program my own brain to see reality as it truly is and engage with the world in a more efficient way.

Pass that weed, the right can't realpolitik worth shit. It's always about muh logic with them. They fail every time.

Americans know jackshit about philosophy. You have reached a dead end, this is the farthest your brain can go, absolute retard. Stick to steam and other consumer bullshit, fucking slave of mind and body.

Attached: tumblr_pq7rc48CEu1ummgih_1280.png (1280x720, 685.34K)

Based stoic

There are only two worldviews, bitch and bitchmaker. All Jews and Nazis are bitchmakers. Jews are trying to makes Whites into bitches to keep them from becoming bitchmakers.
This is the true reading of Nietzsche.

>Stick to steam and other consumer bullshit, fucking slave of mind and body
>posts image of consumer bullshit
Can't make this shit up.

Name one Spanish philosopher besides Ricky Martin

Concur, peninsulare, the Gringos are degenerate filth, even if euromutted with no blood of Anglos the anglo culture/lifestyle/civilization has rotted their brains to mush. Much the same for those cannibalistic Caribs where human flesh degenerated their genes.

Now, join my server and help LPG

FocaArpa#3204

Attached: 06chavez-video-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1152, 264.83K)

Politics is a school of sophistry, who's aim is the manipulation of the populous, with emotive arguments and appeals to authority.

I don't care about the absolutist/relativist dichotomy, because I have different ideals for enemies and friends.

Ideally my friends are happy and prosperous, and my enemies are all dead and shamed, with their names and works trodden into the dirt.

Gustavo bueno, you absolute gorilla nigger lover.

Idk but I hate white liberals more than anything else on this planet they are single handedly destroying everything the founding fathers created. I really think it is a weakness they are all so fucking weak and self hating

>who's

Not even a real person

You should read other books and listen to other professors, yours seem to be D-tier con artists.
Norms and ideals are always just fig leafs, its all about preferences and resources

>what is piracy.
Just because everything in your country is pozzed, doesn't mean everything in the world is.
Attack on titan is heavily based off thr works of Karl Schmidt, but what would a retarded mutt know?
Go watch star wars or marvel bullshit, nigger.

>it's not brain-rotting consumerism if I pay less money for it
Spanish philosophers, everyone.

>Bueno is the founder of an original philosophical system still in development by the foundation which takes his name: «Fundación Gustavo Bueno» and his pupils. His system would eventually be dubbed by himself as "philosophical materialism", a sort of materialism[3] which rejects physical reductivism and excludes any possibility of spiritual life without reference to organic life. Bueno's ontology and theory of knowledge are not based on mechanic materialism or dualistic historical materialism, but on the reality of current sciences and on a rich interpretation of the main systems defended by the different traditions available in the History of Philosophy.

The founder of academic (scholar) philosophy, Plato, defended in Sophist the principle of Symploké that Bueno uses to support both determinism and pluralism: "nothing is isolated from everything else, but not everything is connected to everything else; otherwise, nothing could be known."[4] Thus, Bueno opposes both monism and skepticism. Some of Bueno's works have been translated into English, German, and Chinese.

Pupil of the national-syndicalist Santiago Montero Díaz, Bueno's ideological path reached a blend of right-wing and left-wing totalitarianism during the years of the late francoism.

Why I'm not surprised that you know jackshit about the most relevant philosopher of this century? Kys fucking leaf, you're even worse than mutts.

>most relevant philosopher of the
OH BOY
>21st century
lmao

>I pirate my empty, consumerist bullshit so that makes it okay.
I see that Spain is truly home to some heavyweight thinkers. I concede.

swallow the stirnerpill

Attached: 1629552194230.png (1200x1555, 84.35K)

>Appeal to bandwagon.
>No true scottsman.

Retarded leafs, everyone.

>engage with the world in a more efficient way
Trying to make sense out of nonsense isn't engaging the world in a more efficient way.

More than anyone in your nigger country will ever achieve. Your thinkers are elliot page and Justin trudeau, nigger.

>left-wing is lying
>right wing is lying
>they want to control you and steal your wealth
fixed it for you

Neither of those apply and desperately trying to grasp for logical fallacies is a guaranteed sign of a cognitively stunted person.
>CONSUMERISM IS BAD
>except when I do it
You're nowhere near as smart as you think

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE OBJECTIVE UNIVERSAL VALUES, EVERYTHING MUST BE SUBJECTIVE SO THAT I CAN ALWAYS BE RIGHT

Attached: a5f1xekmfav61.png (427x400, 11.11K)

>OBJECTIVE UNIVERSAL VALUES,
Nobody does. If I kick your enemy in the balls it is funny. If I kick you in the balls it is not.

Attached: 46734625425.png (2915x1375, 495.78K)

Attached: 363475478548568.png (1696x1182, 43.14K)