Wtf I love Russia now

Attached: 1647923391333.png (1045x1079, 1.1M)

>invades Ukraine

This is the truth because he is just like them.

Yes yes, liberashka, sitting entire life in the underground bunker in an effort to return Crimea and enforce the Russian position in the world.

Attached: 6aio1k.jpg (500x734, 220.96K)

Good. Ukraine was a western colony for 30 years. Without Ukraine you would be poor.

>enforce the Russian position in the world
>by completely isolating yourself from it
Bravo. Have fun trading with chinks.

Attached: pepeW.jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

PUTIN, I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME!
NUKE ALL OF THE UNITED STATES! I DON'T CARE IF I DIE! JUST NUKE IT AND DON'T FEEL ANY REMORSE ABOUT IT!

Kys niggerlover

No nuke the city of London, Washington and the Vatican...leave the shires and the red states alone.

He is right, the mistake and myopia of our leaders is beliving that he is a credible enough person to base our energy policy around.

umm except we dont have much difficulties
the only difficulty we have is how to get rid of the menace you are, faggot scum

> liberashka
explain

wtf I believe everything the jews say

>said a dictator that brought country on the verge of collapse just because of his sick ambitions of being a superpower again
non-democratic countries disgust me

Correct

>meme flag

Liberal + Rashka (derogative for Russia) = liberashka i.e. Russian libtard.

How exactly does he help his own people ? wtf is this sick game of he's...

Attached: 200_s.gif (356x200, 34.38K)

When you have so much power and invade ukraine just for the lols.

The fact that everything is at pre-COVID prices even with the war. A few Russian bros here posted their Big Mac meal price. $4.90 after "super" inflation.

As the Russian state is built around this fuck and his corrupt friends, is it even a legitimate state?

Russia should put their money were their mouth is and send their shill army to turn our state propaganda into white noise.

Attached: 927186D8-AFCA-447D-8DFC-F2C1940B16AA.jpg (1400x1450, 1.07M)

>Ukraine le good

>he is a credible enough person to base our energy policy around.
Trump warned you, spaghetti bender, but you knew better.