7D-Chess Grandmaster Putin BTFOs Western Europe

>I AM FREEZING AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov announced new steps on Monday evening if the EU actually refuses to pay for gas deliveries in rubles. "No pay, no gas," said Peskov in an interview with the American television chain PBS.
Moscow wants to wait for the EU's response and then determine the next steps. "But we definitely don't intend to present ourselves as benefactors and deliver free gas to Western Europe," Peskov said.
The confidant of Russian President Vladimir Putin accused the West of unleashing an all-out economic war against Russia. "Unfortunately, these circumstances are extremely unfriendly," Peskov said of the sanctions. This has brought us to the point of “total war”.
"And we in Russia feel this war in such a way that the Western European countries, the USA, Canada and Australia are waging a real war in trade, in the economy, they are confiscating our property, our cash and blocking our finances," Peskov complained. "And we must now adapt to the new reality."
The G-7 group of states rejected Russian demands for gas bills to be paid in rubles on Monday. That said Federal Economics and Climate Protection Minister Robert Habeck in Berlin after a virtual meeting with the G-7 energy ministers. Germany currently chairs the group of states, which includes Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Canada, the USA and Great Britain. The EU also took part in the round, said Habeck.
The G-7 ministers agreed that the demand for a payment in rubles was "a unilateral and clear breach of the existing treaties," said Habeck. Concluded contracts are valid, affected companies have to be faithful to the contract. "So that means that payment in rubles is not acceptable."

Attached: yujiohno.png (1000x1299, 658.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iq39jjnj2WE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's been so long since we had good leadership, god damn it

Based Jewtin. Keep it up, bro.

Attached: 1457376719888.png (715x585, 141.68K)

HAHA did they seriously expect Russia was going to give it to them for free, after Russia demanded they pay in ruble and they refused NO LESS?! The ruling class are idiots, Russia is full of ruling class idiots too but it's becoming more and more obvious which has the other by the balls, every move Russia makes to seperated from the dollar that america and the eu don't attempt to plug by satisfying further exacerbates the decline of the dollar, they have nothing to chat it with because what's needed is sitting in Russia

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, I'M FREEZING TO DEATH IN THIS 20° WEATHER
Some advisor should have told him that not every country is a frozen wasteland 8 months a year

Addendum to familiarize anons with Habeck (Greens) who's mentioned above:
youtube.com/watch?v=iq39jjnj2WE
The journalist accompanied the now Vice-Chancellor Robert Habeck during the election campaign and the coalition negotiations for Germany's new government. The documentary went on for several weeks, this is an excerpt from a ride together during the most important phase of the negotiations.

Transcript:

Habeck: Well, sometimes you ask yourself: How can you be so stupid as to want to govern? I mean, this is a really terrible situation. Corona, the tasks themselves and there will be so much trouble.

I'm going to see so little of my family and I'm going to be so much in the crosshairs that you really think: why are you doing this?

Not doing it... then you also have to resign and say: I'm out.

Journalist: Somehow I had imagined winners differently.

Journalist (scene in front of the cab): When does it start? Do you know?

Habeck: No idea. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow. I don't know what I'm doing on Friday. I washed clothes five days ago, they've been standing around in the hall for five days, I haven't done the dishes for ten days, the rubbish hasn't been taken out, I'm out of milk.
This morning I ate cereal with water, no shit. I had no more milk, no more oat milk, nothing.

Journalist: Is your wife not there?

Habeck: No, she doesn't want to watch me struggle (See the discussion under this comment for the nuances of the translation). We haven't seen each other for a while now.
No, she doesn't want to watch me fall down either.

Attached: dpa-5FA8E800B2AFE1BB.jpg (608x608, 33.03K)

>implying it's about freezing
Nigger the only reason health insurers are against the vax mandate here is, and I quote: "it can't be reasonably implemented as we're currently undergoing a paper shortage and unable to handle the process".
A shitton of production is slowly coming to a halt. This time we're going to have an actual toilet paper shortage and I love it.
Accelerate, let this shithole of a puppet state burn.

In the next days, there will be regions in germany where we will have like -10°C

And like our whole Industry runs on Gas, i work in a big Industry company in Germany, they already told us if the things not gonna change they will whoop our asses. Some colleagues, whom i know from Ausbildungszeit already got their kündigung. These were Mittelstandsbetriebe with like 500-2000 workers. So yeah we are fucked Sören.

While you're sitting in the dark, unwashed with no job to go to you can think well at least I'm not frozen.
No energy for you hans maybe you can entertain yourself by studying the shit you can't flush.

Economic enslavement with the threat of death. Fuck putin

Breach of contract and the end of the one actual commodity of value - trust. Nobody wants to do business with people who change the terms unilaterally.
As for why trust is such an important commodity, what the fuck do you think keeps fiat money "valuable"?

Delicious cope

Attached: 1628840296535.gif (300x450, 2.12M)

>Illegally seizes property
>Illegally passes sanctions
>NOOOOOO MUH CONTRACTS

This. I am worker for a big car manufacturer. Things are looking bleak. 2-3 days work a week right now. No one knows whats going to happen. Everyone prepares for maximal buttfucking. I am rather new so i am going to be the first to get axed. All for some fucking jew manlets pride. I hate this world.

>MUH SANCTIONS
Why do you care so much about jews getting their assets abroad frozen?

Russia has been giving Europe free oil & gas for a month. Free ride is over. You either pay (and actually pay, not put money into frozen accounts), or you get cut off. Russia isn't running a fucking charity, lol.

Today it's le evil foreign assets.
Tomorrow it's le evil "far right" or the truckers.

>Illegally passes sanctions
According to what law, oligarch slave?

>free
Not that I fucking care, but shit has been paid for as per contracted. You're not challenging the core of my post though.

But your based Putin already purged "le evil far right".

17 degrees here.
They should have pulled this shit in Winter.
No-one gives a shit now.

>dig hole in ground
>put pipe in ground
>capture gas in tank
not bloody rocket science is it? you yuros have plenty of gas and oil, start digging

>I AM FREEZING AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Its april