What age did you grow out of your athiesm phase?

What age did you grow out of your athiesm phase?

Attached: fedora.jpg (557x711, 51.95K)

I grew into it

Attached: history-of-religion-comic-magic-rocs-animals-magic-invisible-animals-people-in-the-sky-fewer-people-people-who-claim-have-come-from-the-sky-growing-up.jpg (735x742, 184.75K)

Please post neckbeard/vape memes
I lost that folder

never have, never will. the very concept of god is marvel tier lore horse shit.

Mushrooms helped me unironically

It's not about people in the sky, it's about principles and morals.

I reached peak atheism between the ages of 12 and 16 and between the ages of 16 and 19 my atheism has faded. from my 19th birthday till present (im 24 now) ive become more and more religious

Which are made up by sand monkeys from 2000 years ago.

Attached: 1648506557620.jpg (907x1024, 238.75K)

Your religion is cancer

Attached: Fedora Religion.jpg (1110x2102, 373.49K)

>flat earth
kek

>listening to demons

probably like 15 when I got into philosophy with kant and realised how many assumptions I make about reality

>worshipping the sun
Based

Attached: chateau-de-wewelsburg-06.jpg (812x1023, 346.96K)

I peaked in atheism around 16/17. Then I stopped caring. Then I realised around 24-5 that all Christianity is is codified morals and eternal salvation. I don't know why I railed against it so hard, I guess it's some form of teenage rebellion.

Certainly seeing how degenerate bongland is becoming without religion helped me along the way.

Never. Was more agnostic when I was more libertarian. Now I think athiests are cringe faggots with a teenager mentality

>>>funnyjunk

>demons
Sure thing buddy.

>Much nietzsche
Crazy idiot. Real debunking of religion right here.

>principles and morals
ball and chains

41. When I got sober
People dont be thinkin that the Lord be like he is.
But he do.
And he does for me.

When I realised that everyone that ever existed, is existing & will ever exist has referred to themselves by God's name, regardless of what civilization, country, culture, religion, language, non-belief, philosophy... 'I Am'

>never have, never will. the very concept of god is marvel tier lore horse shit.

Attached: 0cs9vlU.jpg (477x456, 25.31K)

christcucks on the internet nowadays are like the edgy atheists a few years ago, exact same autism from both, another thing for people with no identity to latch on, just like trannies do.

Neitzsche in meme form. What a world

Let me guess, the mushrooms helped you understand that YOU are a god? Please don't tell me you let them into your body?

Attached: 453434.jpg (658x655, 75.23K)

>never have, never will. the very concept of god is marvel tier lore horse shit.

Attached: chad.jpg (300x168, 4.16K)

I mean the sun actually exists and is literally the reason why this planet has life on it. If anything the sun should be the only god people pray to.

No you dumb nigger, it made me realize that there's more than just the material and that the soul is real.
Fucking hell what's wrong with you people?

Been an atheist pretty much my whole life, had a short stint as a Christian because morality, but quickly realised that normalfags wouldn't accept fairytales anymore, and that's the whole point.

>inb4 fedora tipper
Not that kind of Atheist. I don't care if you're religious, if it helps you, great. If you think it has any chance in saving the west, you're beyond retarded. The only way forward is Fascism, don't need God to control people anymore.

never, religion is the ultimate cope

funny thing is I am baptised so on the 0.00001% chance it isnt bullshit I will be going to heaven anyway while you fags burn in hell

I didnt because i dont wanna worship a passive jew god.
>turn the other cheek goy
No thanks.

At 15. Became a satanist, though a LaVeyan kind at first. Also grew out of it. Now, 20 years later, I'm a full-blown, devoted, sincere, practicing anticosmic satanist.

76 and still going strong. Fight me bro, I'll 1v1 you rn fr fr. Come at me boi and get rekt.

checkd and kekd

Depends on the atheist. Some are as much religious towards atheism as other religions.
Others are just in it for the tribalism and groupthink.
Some make valid points.

When I was 4. Until then no one told me there was a magic sky daddy that makes my wishes come true if I pray to him so I was a little non believer. Good thing nothing happened ever since then to contradict the things my parents told me I should believe.

How? How did it help you understand that? I came to the same conclusion when I was old enough to rationalize the argument from contingency/ the transcendental argument for God. No mind altering drugs necessary.

I was born atheist. Got no time for what some schizophrenic cuckolds thoughts.

Nigga, if at this point you think we're living in base reality, you are too far gone.

imagine actually choosing to be a faggot.