Will the "poo in loo" stereotype ever leave?

Will the "poo in loo" stereotype ever leave?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-29-14-55-22-57.jpg (1080x1278, 450.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CEbjjazwREo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's just bantz sir, do not redeem

Wear it with pride user. Our women are all 10/10

>96,5% of households who have access to a toilet use it
>who have access to
Did you know that 98% of the people with access to oxygen do not drown under water?

basterd bitch you bloody

96% of people who have access to a toilet use it in rural area isn't the same as 96% of people in rural areas use toilets.
And what do the other 4% do with them? Worship them?

>96.5% of the households in rural India who HAVE access to a toilet
What percent don’t?
3.5% who have access don’t use them
Holy shit sirs

Attached: 03EBAACD-E9AD-4BDB-9DB8-6A544EF25D9D.png (478x480, 268.94K)

My turk rape baby genes approve

Attached: 14924.jpg (1200x1200, 314.75K)

it will soon the whole world including our country is going to get kicked in the rear rather hard.

Do not redeem madam you bechod bastard bitch bloody. good morning many toilets to you and your village sir

100% of indian population now has toilet but 96% use it as of 2020, the abbos living in jungles are the one who are pulling out number down.

It means they use the toilet most of the time and 3.5% of the time they lay landmines around the house.

I really should have invested on this.

I agree
t. tatar

can you please translate for me if i want to speak to him ? you seem to have the language fluently

>poopulation*

>100% of indian population now has toilet
And the french haven't lost a war in close to a century and yet they are still cowards. A repootation sticks.
>but 96% use it as of 2020
Even if 4% remain adamant about going to the designated shitting street to do the needful, that's still ~50 million people.
That's almost the amount of people living in the United Kingdom.

Go to you'll learn from the best pajeets around

thread theme
>youtu.be/CEbjjazwREo

No. You will be always people who swimming in shit. Good Lord...how you can even think anything else?

Still a low number. Imagine being in a room of 100 people and 4 of them don't use the toilet and how much trouble that would cause.

>Toilet building superpower

Let's talk about California then afterall it's your economic capital.

Attached: IMG_20220306_141630.png (582x359, 325.33K)

It's actually a good thing, goes to show how they have barely anything to meme about that they have to resort to extreme examples.
If you look at serious transgressions, we haven't done any, apart from properly seasoning our food.

Attached: average_indian.webm (358x640, 1.59M)

>scatifornia

Comeback for ants.

Now calculate 3.5% of 1 billion

He is a abbo we do not associate with him just like you don't associate with niggers shitting in your country

lol based. fuck the mexicans and libtards in California. where are homeless people suppose to shit? restaurants kick them out unless they buy something

Attached: 1648476239735.png (1029x1197, 38.14K)

> 96.5 of families use it if they have it.
How many % of families have toilets?

See