VISEGRAD 4 MEETING CANCELLED

Hungary cancels V4 defence ministers' meeting scheduled for Wednesday in Budapest, as allies signal their absence due to the Orbán government's Ukraine policy
The meeting, organised by Hungary was set to take place on 30-31 March, but now it seems it will not take place at all.

BACKGROUND:
Czech and Polish governments can't understand that we cannot sustain our economy without Russian oil and gas (85% natural gas and 65% oil)
twitter.com/RkcziAndrs2/status/1508148758059667459
Hungary wanted to diversify its energy supply from american LNG terminal in Croatia and from the gas field found under the Black Sea in Romania which extraction right is owned by the USA and Austria. Neither of these "partners" willing to cooperate. Earlier Nabucco pipeline from Turkey to Austria was cancelled by Shah Deniz Consortium (Brittish Petrol)

euractiv.com/section/politics/short_news/v4-meeting-cancelled-over-hungarys-ukraine-policy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabucco_pipeline
magyarnemzet.hu/gazdasag/2019/05/magyarorszag-boldogan-diverzifikalna-energiaforrasait-ha-lenne-ra-lehetoseg

Attached: v4.jpg (561x296, 73.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/7/pm-orban-allows-deployment-of-nato-troops-in-western-hungary
youtube.com/watch?v=5R01R8hvGIg
statista.com/statistics/1201743/russian-gas-dependence-in-europe-by-country/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

R*ssophilic chuds BTFO.

kek what a russian bitch

Thats fine. Too bad you are so dependant on russia and can't have freedom in foreing policy because of it.

>this thread again
I will pretend I do care

Attached: 1362942947CN_retronom.jpg (500x691, 106.59K)

Thanks, Hungrary. We will sell you gas with a discount. Just keep these mad dogs on a short leash.

>zogbots zogging
Not surprised, but still kind of disappointed.
>freedom in foreing policy
The toppest of fucking keks, you do what your owners tell you to do while we're trying to stay neutral

Based. American lapdogs get the rope

Based, we will bring Hungary back to the Balkan Craiova group where it belongs after VZOG is dismentled.

Attached: craiova-group.jpg (800x459, 70.41K)

Poland had 1 friend, 1!
Fucking self destructive retards

let's be honest. orban is mini-putin and he organized a mafia state in hungary. showered his buddies with properties and seats. funded by the kremlin. close ties to russia. it's personal. it's not politics at this point, it's mafia, and russia is well intertwined with you at this point (or rather you with russia). what you're doing here is a lame official narrative that you can hear on your state tv but that's not how reality works

kek, tricky Huns are at it again!
aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/7/pm-orban-allows-deployment-of-nato-troops-in-western-hungary

>we're trying to stay neutral
Well you can't do anything else though since
>we cannot sustain our economy without Russian oil and gas (85% natural gas and 65% oil)
as op said. You are effectively a puppet of russia through the economic means, just like for example bulgaria is.
Poland can act, and acts in its own interest. And polish interest means leading position in central and eastern europe, something that can't be done with strong russia.

Poorland copes are inevitable. Just had to wait for these belters to come running

>t. VPN rusky

Actually only 40% of our gas imports come from Russia, but feel free to stay informed from greentexts. You will get dragged into a globohomo war and you seem to be fine with it.

>You wanna war with Russia - you are good
>You don't wanna war with Russia and you want resources with a discount for supporting your own economy - you are bad autocrat
Globohomo logic is so amusing.

Attached: Western (((support))).png (1024x827, 697.42K)

Very sad state of affairs. Didnt expect Czechia and Poland to be this retarded but oh well...

>cucked by Russia
>not our problem
ok?

Thank God this cringe ((alliance))) is finished. Got boring to pretend that we give two shits about the pollack. We never really gave two shits, I remember the condescending jokes about Poland in the 80s.

You will be a province with a Mayor, much like the other much larger provinces in Bulgaria.
Wait and see.

>trying to stay neutral
Fuck that shit. Go and take Lvov just to see Poland seethe

And what would we do with it? Our best interest is to stay out of the conflict completely

that's the entire European import, not Hungary
Hungarian FM Szíjjártó said 85% last week in an interview
youtube.com/watch?v=5R01R8hvGIg

Poland is suicidal. They see it as their destiny to die to Russians.

wow, such strong alliance
at the first stumble it desintegrates

Christ, even I'm starting to hate these Polish fucks.

statista.com/statistics/1201743/russian-gas-dependence-in-europe-by-country/

>supporting your own economy
>cucked by Europe's niggers

Funny, I remember the same kinds of jokes about Hungarians in the 80s

But in all seriousness, Poland has taken American semen slurping too far. Central European countries should band together and play both sides against each other for maximum profits and gain, sort of like a neotitoist foreign policy.

Basically
>oh what's that America, you want to put anti-missile systems here? That would be 20 billion USD please - oh and in gold of course, not your worthless fiat
>oh what's that Russia, you want us to remove the anti-missile systems? 500 billion rubles worth of natural gas would be the appropriate... encouragement
repeat ad infinitum

Polish interest would be removal of all jews, yet I don't see that happen. Keep LARPing nigger

it should be 0%
Country that is not energeticaly independent is a slave state.
>You will get dragged into a globohomo war and you seem to be fine with it.
I would rather not, but no matter the cause war against the russia is a moral thing to do for a pole. Hopefully nuclear war happens and moskals are no more

It's ok, doesn't change anything. You'd better think about advanced anti-missile systems considering how we raping Ukraine with Kalibrs right now, but gladly NATO is stupid enough and just play in toy soldiers.

Staying neutral is a coward's choice. Why are Hungarians such cucks for Russia? Where's the spirit of 1956?

All the polish jews were removed by your grandpa Hans.
Few remaining ones were kicked out by commies.
We have few shabbas goym politicians, but so does every country

fucking Hasburgs should take their clay back and terminate this abonimation!

Attached: magyar.jpg (760x449, 48.53K)

We have black women and trannies running our logistics. You are FUCKED

>it should be 0%
Yes, it should be a 100% reliant on the west instead, you fucking retard.

Only a retard would be still stuck in the past , this isn't the same Russia and for your information those were soviet troops who crushed the uprising so it's more than likely that they have sent ukrainian garrisons because they were the closest.

Wow, your government makes sense. Shocking! Hungary, I don't know how pozzed you are in general, how badly the Jews have infiltrated your shit, but I'd still be in favor of you taking us over because our government is 100% globohomo and the elections next month won't change shit. All of the parties range from mentally deranged to Russophobe to EU buttlickers to commies and to literal WEF Great Reset 0 carbon supporters. We don't have a great dependency on Russia's oil or gas. I think it's about 10% for gas and 0 for oil. That said, there's no fucking reason to hurt our relationship with Russia and make matters worse for us when what Russia is saying makes perfect sense and the Ukrainian government has been 100% subverted and their people propagandized to believe that they're the victims here, when Russia simply wants a buffer between it and the psychotic west, specifically NATO puppets of the (((US))). I find it ridiculous that Czechia is all in on anti-Russia, when it's like 100% dependent on Russian gas and oil imports. Are they suicidal?

Your problem, fucking huns. Get the fuck back to mongolian steppe.

yeah and we should sell them Yugo space programm 2!
based tito

what about Morawiezki and Dudas wife? It only needs a handful of jews to ruin a nation of millions. These kikes push you into a war with Russia while more and more pajeets and niggers pop up in your bigger cities