Salaam alaikum, my name is Abdul Hamsiraji Al-Filibiyni

Salaam alaikum, my name is Abdul Hamsiraji Al-Filibiyni.
I’m a 21 year old Filipino (Tagalog) Mujahid (Jihadi for you infidels). I read the Qur'an and Chechen training manuals on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my bomb making skills and listening to superior Nasheeds by Ahkmat Media Group.
I train with my /unregistered firearm/ every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through kevlar because it is made by Russian slaves in rusting factories and is vastly superior to any other firearm on earth. I have been getting better every day.
I speak Arabic fluently. I know everything about Islamic history and their sharia law, which I follow 100%.
When I get my Chinese visa, I am crossing the border into Chechnya to attend a prestigious terrorist training camp to fight the Ukrop apostate dogs and learn about the brave Kadyrovites of the Chechen Republic. I hope I can become a suicide bomber for ISIS-K or an IED designer!
I own several Islamic head bands, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Chechnya, so I can fit in easier.

Wish me luck in Kiev!!

Attached: warrior of islam.jpg (2011x2015, 1.01M)

you seems to be cool guy,do what you want
have a nice day

Good luck!
Liberate the Ukrainians from the great satan In Jesus Christs name amen.

Godspeed user and Good Luck

*get shredded by malaysian navy instead
nothing personal pinoy

I busted a nut to the Manchester Arena bombing. Seeing the picture of those dead sluts on the floor gave me a raging boner. They deserved it because they listened to degenerate music by the kafir whore Ariana Grande. Is that normal?

look how cute & tiny you are awwwwwwww

Checked
Do you know Matt's mom?

no it isnt, i think you need to talk to somebody about your sexual deviantness. its not natural and maybe you need a good thrashing to rid you of your sinful thoughts

filipinos are only good for one think: being submissive twinks.

Kill yourself you disgusting faggot. Faggots and trannies will be thrown off rooftops ISIS style under Shariah law. I laugh when faggots die. Omar Mateen (May Allah Accept Him) didn't kill enough of you inferior dogs.

Based.

Globohomo ukranians and globohomo are forces of the Dajjal.

Attached: BACK TO 80S LANDER.jpg (750x1000, 125.94K)

Greetings sodomites

Tis I sir John and I loathe all of thou cretins for thou art all obese fools who waste thine time in frivolous artistry of poor quality.
Hast any amongst thee even known womanflesh?
I do not fear thee for I am a knight of superior skill and might
What jousts hast thou challenged save for onanism with nude oriental portraiture? Also I am in courtship with a fair maiden of surpassing beauty who has shown me many delights of flesh
The experience was akin to a reward of many gold pieces

>Al-Filibiyni
Kek

Kek you jihadis are nothing more than globalist's dogs. After they have finished getting all their hate speech laws in print you vanish into the woodwork. You were a sloppy job all along and you probably didn't even know it. you deserve no respect, you have no honour, your little crusade is gay and you are still the 3rd world subhuman you woke up as. Not significant or special in any way. Throw away your abrahamic slave religion, go back to your ancestors and earn their honour and respect.b

Good luck Filipino sama

well memed but chechens and isis don't like each other
in fact there are literal isis fighters currently on ukrainian side

It's bust a nut guy again.. If only the Muslims would leave the .

I'm a Filipino convert to Islam. The Australian Sunni Islam poster is a friend I made in auspol and Gpg threads

Checked and kek. Still, you are going to die a needless death.

>I hope I can become a suicide bomber for ISIS-K

good luck with your death

Phillipines. I hope one day to join the Philippines army to rid the bush of them for good. Cancer

Islam came first here before Christianity. Perhaps many centuries or even a millenia earlier before Christianity

>Omar Mateen (May Allah Accept Him) didn't kill enough of you inferior dogs.
Unfathomably based

Attached: 1574293254116.jpg (1024x1576, 426.69K)

What's your opinion on women's rights?
I'd imagine it's not very progressive ;)

Hahaha that's funny. Keep em coming.

Tagalog is a shit langauge. Discarded.

I hate women. I jerk off everyday to ISIS attacks on euroaches, I jerk off everyday to the bombing of m*drid subway, to Bataclan, to trucks running over euroaches in France and Germany like the sack of pus they are, to Ebba the little hoe who dropped dead like a sack of shit, to the two euroach whores beheaded in Morocco, nothing pleases me more than seeing infidel sluts killed in the most gruesome way possible, be it at the hands of my Arab and Berber brothers or at the hands of my black brothers.

You sound upset kuffar, is it the anxiety you are displaying for your future? Your race? Your culture? You cumskin dogs wont be around for much longer and deep down you know it. You have no hope, no future, no present, you lash out at the Mujahideen on this board like a loud dog but everyone knows you cumskins are no bite. Whats the saying? The loudest cumskin dog has the weakest bite?
Keep financing your own replacement.
The Mujahideen will replace you, replace your race, replace your country and replace your culture and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Please when you blow up something record it with a gyroscopic camera

You also speak English on the level of someone who graduated from Georgetown glownigger