GOODBYE FRENS

I don't like being a non white. Other than that, I'm depressed because of many other personal reasons. I don't see any future. I'm getting off this ride.

Goodbye frens

Attached: MY MIND.jpg (900x877, 52.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jZkzmfUjpwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do a flip faggot

Where is the stream?

see ya on the other side in about 70 years. until then i will continue to fill filipinas with BWC. One sucked my balls dry earlier in the night.

What are you depressed about

bye

Do you have any exotic tropical fish?

See ya little tree monkey

Don't do it fren :(

i'll fuck the little pinay bitch at work this weekend in celebration of your life.

RIP OP

good. i hate flip flops. die in agony, nigger

I love you

Imagine caring being not white or not. This is your mind on Any Forums
Nothing wrong being not white

Before you go, please post in and tell them the real name for the Sega Master System was originally the "SEGA System".
They get really mad, especially the jannies, even though it's a true fact.

Attached: 1615969601687.jpg (720x540, 51.68K)

Do an antiparasitic treatment with black walnut tinctures, it should kill the first wave of depression inducing parasites.

I busted a nut to the death of Ebba Akerlund. Seeing the photo of her squashed body gave me a raging boner. She deserved it because she was a kafir slut. Her death pleases me. Is that normal?

Attached: EBBA KAFFIR SLUT.jpg (634x457, 72.73K)

you have family and friends that will miss you a lot if you do that. You know you have a lot of value I hope you change your mind. There is a bright future ahead of you if you wait a bit a more.

>Nothing wrong being not white
see, thats where you're wring potatonigger

in brown and im happy
you just need to stop caring about things you cant control

grow up. get help. whatever.

Create a future that is a little less depressing. It's probably not achieved by you killing yourself.

Ok maybe you do deserve to die

relax bro hit the gym and fix your diet

Try this prayer bro. Don't do it. Suicide is mortal sin and you can't confess because you are dead
youtu.be/jZkzmfUjpwA

Attached: Exorcism prayer.jpg (720x1243, 218.06K)

Move out to my country. Die a natural unprovoked death

I've never met a flip with even a shred of self reflection ability, so you are a unique diamond. Why not stick it out a bit more and gossip with coworkers like the rest of your people. You'll fit right in

being white is a pretty big disadvantage right now all things considered. especially in canada.

before you go at least tell me you have a sister or mother I can give like 1000 peso for a blowjob when I stop by

White don't own you faggot. White are the most degen ethnicity you can find. Be happy for what you are.

>non white
>fren
nope, neck yourself nigger

killing yourself because of randoms on Any Forums spam "nigger"
wild

Attached: bd42d3fccce693f1abdd9bb5ddff97d2.jpg (300x286, 14.25K)

Nigger, you are born asian, that is genetically lucky.

If you are born in a white country, chance is you are licking nigger feet right now.

Neverminf.

give me all your shit and stream your suicide

no filipino fren there is always fly away options

does your mother know?

Attached: 1635771414911.jpg (720x416, 69.63K)

Goodbye user.

Good riddance. Although the fact that this entire post wasn't in Tagalog on an entirely English board is suspicious... Are you even a real Pinoy?

Go bathe in cow shit
The most degenerate he says...