Why is Any Forums like this?

Why is Any Forums like this?

Attached: ryssäbotin kohtalo.png (1200x770, 503.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/qo1ln5.mp4
files.catbox.moe/v4c999.mp4
files.catbox.moe/opnvcu.mp4
files.catbox.moe/8q2ofe.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NWO controls primary narratives, contrarian position is more likely the enlightened one. Not rocket science...

I see pol simp for china a lot more desu.

The Reddit one was funnier

Russia is irrelevant outside of the countries that immediately border it.

Because their whole personality is based on being a contrarian

if you don't like digging holes, your color of skin may not be as bright as you think...

this will never happen to me because I don't live near Russia

sucks to be you finnfag

Imagine thinking being anti GAE means you support commies. You clueless translucent faggot

idk, perhaps they don't want their kids to be forcibly put on HRT?

China is actually a nationalistic country, 93% han chinese and doesn't allow immigrants to almost ever get citizenship, they dont have jewish oligarchy, China is a lot different from Russia, not saying the chinks dont have disgusting cultural habits and whatnot plus authoritarian measures that sound dystopian as fuck though, China shilling is more easily understandable in the context of this board

Attached: xi1.jpg (1239x846, 405.32K)

It isn't, you're just a cunt. Simple as. I would sooner kill a pedo than fight for one.

Attached: 1622386038121.jpg (422x1024, 77.97K)

i don't want them to get aids either

Attached: 1648209485426.png (3922x2107, 3.37M)

Yuri said it best.

Attached: 19348557489484.jpg (640x274, 57.61K)

nu/pol/ and reddit are the same in that they are both suicidal nihilistic sadists

Fuck jews that's why

Attached: 1648543607606.jpg (725x887, 96.84K)

source: ADL, CNN or some other reputable outlet

Is this a botnet thing or what? Are you a glownigger? You post that shit about pil supporting Russia every hour. Threads like that outnumber even the anti-russian threads.
Meanwhile there are little to no pro-russian threads. You can open catalog and see for yourself.
Who are you trying to cheat?

Attached: TRASHgOETH.png (431x464, 7.58K)

I would dig it

>China is actually a nationalistic country, 93% han chinese and doesn't allow immigrants to almost ever get citizenship, they dont have jewish oligarchy, China is a lot different from Russia, not saying the chinks dont have disgusting cultural habits and whatnot plus authoritarian measures that sound dystopian as fuck though, China shilling is more easily understandable in the context of this board

they love Han chinese and hate whites, damn straight. Oh man just stop living up to the euro stereotype and shitting your pants over pootin while falling over yourself to suck off china. the meme works a lot better with a CCP soldier.

why can't you fags ever come up with your own shit?

>Finns reflections

Nice

Attached: Полковник.jpg (640x480, 34.6K)

hello
if you think sides in this conflict matter you're fucking dumb
bye

Attached: 1648050553217.png (1978x5106, 1.45M)

you have to realize that no one really gives a fuck about russia apart from its border states in FSU and baltics.

because Any Forums is infested with faggokikes more than your local newspaper.

>fuck jews thats why
Doesn't make a lick of sense to support Putin if you're against Zionism.

Attached: 19348557489457.png (1240x4480, 1.18M)

if the Russians get too crazy we just have to rearm the Germans, why would i worry?

i simp for anything anti globohomo

AIDS is not government-mandated in Russia lol

>It's another bunkerfag with a stolen meme making abhorrent post on pol

that makes it even more sad

Checked, what kind of anti white stuff do they say? Our own governments hate us far more in my opinion also I dont feel like I sucked off China, what I said is factual

COPE you aids ridden drunk

Globohomo may as well be a buzzword. Those who ignore criticism of Putin are people with their fingers shoved in their ears and nothing more.

>Putin, Bibi & the Bolsheviks
files.catbox.moe/qo1ln5.mp4
>Russia's role in migrant crisis
files.catbox.moe/v4c999.mp4
>Putin's marxists - Mike Prysner
files.catbox.moe/opnvcu.mp4
>Putin's Marxists: Ben Norton & Cultural Marxism/white guilt/woke politics pushed in the west
files.catbox.moe/8q2ofe.mp4

Attached: 1648189386373.jpg (974x1195, 817.93K)

I love how the mere existence of someone not giving a shit confuses and infuriates modern leftists. They honestly believe I'm some kind of Russophile traitor because I continue to spell "Kiev", or because I haven't changed my profile picture background.

Attached: 1636731479074.jpg (618x630, 57.23K)

If I can get a cute Chinese gf they can invade my country and I wouldn't give a shit.

>against zionism
you shills don't even try to be subtle

Because fuck globohomo. Globohomo is hostile to me, so I'll never be on its side and you can't trick me into changing.

Attached: 4446676435.png (496x550, 186.55K)

Is this a botnet thing or what?

Attached: 1648538249725.png (1069x1385, 126.73K)

so? that's their problem. Even if they invaded us usually empires don't try to make you gay, only the Gay American Empire does this, usually empires just steal money and resources, and we don't have either so we are fine

could they even invade spain? doesn't seem like it

i like putin because he is a tough guy and i would have a beer with that man. i also liked stalin and hitler and idi amin

This. Or contrarian positions on this site are always in a slave relationship to the master - which is the prominent position of discourse in the west - meaning it is always 100% dependent on the mainstream.

This causes the /nupol/ contrarian position to be completely incabale of creative, out-of-the-box reasoning since it blindly follows the majority opinions simply as its antithesis.'

Which is pretty gay, guys. Stop doing it.

shitskin ESL detected

probably not, and we can always rearm the Germans if the Russians get too cocky, so even less of a reason for me to care what Russia does in the east

this but unironically

How the fuck is this relevant to pol?