Dead Azog storage in Mariupol

t.me/notes_veterans/2346
I guess Chechens got them all after all lmao

Attached: azogdead.png (793x439, 809.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/q6k8mh.mp4
twitter.com/Polk_Azov/status/1508454507465916421
files.catbox.moe/v0lg4b.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sir where do we put them
in to the dead nigger hole

if you want to look at your video you need to upload it to streamable or catbox. I will not join your telegram room, simple as. Stop linking me to twitter/youtube/telegram. It will be censored, it will be age gated, they will make you dox yourself to view it.

Stop being a stupid fucking nigger. Even fucking government shills are too incompetent to properly spread their content. This is embarrassing. You niggers have never even heard of fediverse or matrix because you're stupid.

Attached: 1647654069245.gif (500x191, 991.75K)

DAS IT MANE

Attached: photo_2022-03-29_01-15-24.jpg (1280x960, 356.89K)

Its pretty long

You have 200MB limit, is this too hard? Are you too stupid to push the single giant button? Fuck off, cut it into parts if it's over 200MB. Learn to use yt-dlp and ffmpeg. You can easily make a lossless cut with ffmpeg, ask me how.

Attached: 1639123614681.png (740x325, 43.54K)

i never used it ok? files.catbox.moe/q6k8mh.mp4

Attached: 1648537458869.jpg (1280x960, 498.33K)

Hope they suffered as much as possible, I lost every sympathy I had for hohols after yesterday's eye stabbing video. Burn them all

Good, tell your friends about the magic of posting a file to the internet without all this telegram bullshit.

>noooo stop posting dead russians you subhumans you literal monsters, have some respect for the dead, we're so much better than you
>haha look at these dead ukrainians

NOOO AZOG IS BASED AND REDPILLED! STOP MAKING FUN OF THEM OR REDDIT DO SOMETHING TO YOU! NOOOOO!

meanwhile, in the real world
twitter.com/Polk_Azov/status/1508454507465916421

At least they're not shooting POWs in the fucking legs, or stabbing their eyes out with knives. Hell they even put them in actual body bags, downright professionalism in comparison.

don't forget /k/ too
according to them, the russians will run out of supplies and azov will go down in history along side the spartans

Hahahahaha they piled ‘em up like bricks
Serves them right

only sovoks and christcucks act like this, personally i would cum on all the bodies in the video

But they thought shooting pows was fun

You shills said anything goes, make up your mind

>meanwhile in the real world
files.catbox.moe/v0lg4b.mp4

Attached: index.jpg (1423x854, 267.54K)

>noooo stop shooting our POWs in the fucking legs you literal monsters, that's a wa- special military operation crime
>haha look at those bombed cities, all of this could be avoided if those dumb ukrainians gave up on the first day

bottom left one looks like a nigger

Dead goyim

1 killed pow = 1 navoz pile

seems like equal exchange

Russians are the ones invading another persons country, Russian invaders deserve to all die

HOW MANY DICKS ?

A based canadian for once

>files.catbox.moe/q6k8mh.mp4

Why are their mouths all burnt in the same fashion?

Did they get thermobaric'd?

>they run like rats
hahahahaahah
Jesus you can’t make this shit ip

They look like they died long time ago. Did Russians take bodies from morgue and pretend they are Ukrainian soldiers?

Based
dead jew nazis

Attached: 1647410542770.jpg (768x1024, 107.17K)

Yes, it could have. When facing an overwhelming foe, your best bet is to come to terms with reality as soon as possible to save the lives of your own people(who had to be kept there against their will by the way)

>got them all after all
You aware that majority of Azov is situated outside of Mariupol, user? And that majority of Mariupol's defenders are not even Azov, but Ukrainian regulars and marines?

Why does one semi-regiment lives rent free (on top floor too) in vatnik heads?

Super saiyan cope

I guess /ugh/ won't be posting much of this one

Typical russian cheering for muslims.

Poo tin has sucked so much chechen dick past decade, it's amazing

You see this a lot my guess is they were dead for weeks and soft flesh in the face rots first

What dis nigga say?

>*oink* *oink* *oink*

member when givi was labeled a war criminal for making POW's chew on their unit badges before handing them over alive to the ukrainian side? i member

>Hates christianism
>Loves Chechens
>Takes away achievement from his own people to give it to Muslims
What a cuck. DPR troops did all the work at mariupol. Chechens did jackshit. And yet you give them the laurels. The absolute state.

Sometimes you need blood thirsty war dogs. Chechens are perfect for that.

Nooooo not the heckin' warcrimerinos!

>this is le 53% brain
all it took was 5 years of Kremlin troll farms, and your rooting for subhuman Asiatic Russians invading Europe

Based. Imagine linking to faggot telegram in an OP. The absolute state

Attached: smoke.gif (600x338, 3.92M)

Mariupol was azov's main turf, of course they have the majority of their forces elsewhere when they just lost almost all their men inside the city.

Kafirov dogs are perfect for posting vids of themselves shooting at empty buildings in tiktok, and torturing Syrian civilians.

noooo you cant just kill war criminals like that

they cant shoot pows legs anymore nooo

>all it took was 5 years of trump/russia-gate bullshit, and you're willing to travel across the world to volunteer for a war

>Video of dead soldiers in body bags that died during a war
OMG BARBARIC STEPPENIGGER ANIMALS, THIS IS WHY WE MUST FIGHT THEM
>Video of unarmed prisoners being stabbed in the eyes
Lmao grow a thicker skin you pussies, war crimes? What war crimes?

>invading
that's subjective when this is fundamentally about Donbass which is debatable not part of Ukraine.

So this is how denazification looks like.

Attached: 1592172707634.jpg (1858x1116, 192.51K)

>they cant shoot pows legs anymore nooo
actually they can, those guys were in kharkiv. you'd have seen that if you had more than 1 eye left, ivan.

good, fugg those globhomo/jew funded nazis.
they are literally using ukraine as training camp to get some soldiers with taste for rape, torture and war crimes, so after this ''war'' they can just recruit those nazis for other ''projects''

Attached: 1644823472268.jpg (860x1035, 203.22K)

Ukraine invaded in 2014.

Why do they have the same tempo when speaking as Portuguese?

i'm willing to send Ukraine billions of weapons and bomb Russia inside Ukraine, I'm not sacrificing my life for some shithole country though

Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014, held fake elections, deported all the pro ukraine people

The Jews see Nazis in Ukraine. Russia invades. Jews fund Nazis. Russians kill Nazis. Simple scheme

Attached: 6ahzjl.jpg (793x438, 110.46K)

eat shit

Attached: azov chads beheading niggers.jpg (576x1024, 165.9K)

well that lgbt flag tells me that just last year you were extremely anti intervention and anti war. now all of the sudden, well, you're just another tool for war.

Attached: 1648538725503.jpg (2048x1535, 708.69K)

B-A-S-E-D
SHABBOS GOYIM ELIMINATED

Sure thing sweety.

Rainbow flag has been drinking too much Fox News me thinks.

Attached: 52af483beab8ea070b43dd72.jpg (1000x669, 62.17K)

Forgot- Install Jewish puppet. Antagonize Russia. Russia invades.
Meanwhile they have already researched the right investments for this situation years ago