HAPPENING !! PUTIN PEGGED GAS TO GOLD USING RUBLES AS PROXY!

>Peg Rubles to Gold
>Peg Gas and Oil to Rubles
Putin basically pegged fossil fuels to gold

>read pic related to understand

Attached: IMG_20220329_081758_543.jpg (1150x1280, 209.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/03/26/chinese-oil-gas-company-cancels-500m-investment-russia-dodge/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dollar BTFO !

Attached: IMG_20220329_081800_242.jpg (792x1280, 248.79K)

>Putin did a thing
>Hurry and pay attention to me

Attached: 20220329_082636.jpg (792x367, 93.18K)

All zelensky had to do was surrender. Thanks a lot Biden

oh no im in kansas and self sufficient what will i do with the 4 dollar a gallon gasoline. oh a food shortage? yeah . heh. No. you die now. BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

Attached: go to work wagie.jpg (1085x775, 509.55K)

>putin bankrupts himself giving all his gold to citizens for 5 rubles

cope gold standard deniers

I don't understand, if he can re-peg the rubble to whatever rate, whats stopping it from becoming re-peged to 100,000 rubles? How is that more stable?

Zelensky is in on it. its all theater.
to achieve the evil assholes goal of enslaving humanity. this is only the beginning

rolling

HAPPENING! OP is a faggot who got pegged by a tranny

Wait. Isn't that one of the Q-Scammers? Seems like I remember that name being all over the Q scam
Yeah, I'd take what that mofo pushes with a grain of salt. He was all in on scamming little old ladies and schizo naive "someone else will save us" types out of money with the rest of the Q scamming crowd. Be careful with this one.

It doesn't matter as long as oil is still traded with the UsD

This shit will never happen if Trump is the President.

Good catch

Attached: obraz_2022-03-29_083537.png (680x600, 355.03K)

Where can I buy rubles?

>BRICS
>Russia accepting china's banking system
>Sauds now accept yuan
Bruce, I....

Attached: smugbrain.jpg (597x559, 21.12K)

Putin hasn’t done this yet. He’s only pegged oil to the ruble. He hasn’t done it to gold yet.

how many weeks until this takes effect?

Attached: concern.jpg (480x270, 21.14K)

Poor russians. No one pays their gas or oil with gold. They living on their own dreams.

because the rubles are already printed and in circulation. he has the gold, the people have the rubles. him lowering the price is charity and him raising it is robbing his citizens. This is literally how lincolns greenback worked

If they legitimately go to the gold standard and the Russian ruble is genuinely redeemable by anyone in gold they will have the most stable and reliable money in the world.

sweet innocent finnish retard

THANKS AGAIN FOR PROVING THAT POL IS A WORTHLESS SHITHOLE WHERE YOU CANT EVEN HAVE THE MOST BASIC CONVERSATIONAL DISCOURSE
KYS

FUN FACT: Gold has the same value now as it had 3000+ years ago. Pharoah's cash is worth just as much now, unlike jew money.

eщe двe нeдeли!

52 weeks.

Why does he needs to do something so difficult when he can just order Central Bank to set rate for ruble ? It's not like ruble rate is decided by markets anyway, it's Central Bank's decission. Ruble is not market currency but internal toilet paper of Russia.

Attached: MAD-MIDGET.png (480x485, 278.98K)

bump

You are remembering correctly. He was all about the storm coming. His theory here isn't very well thought out, and is probably plagiarized from some trump forum. The initial claim about pegging the ruble to gold is correct, but the repegging shit is shit. Putin can't fuck with a widely traded currency that is pegged to gold and have it be taken seriously at all. It would immediately lose almost all value, unless he had all the gold. This is basically just Q nonsense.

Except that the Euros aren't willing to go along, so he's gonna cut them off, so they'll get it somewhere else, so it won't matter.

THIS!
+ bro why didnt you read what i wrote, *sighhhh* if you had read you would understand that putin has not only pegged rubles to gold but he even pegged russia oil and gas to oil EFFECTIVELY PEGGING RUSSIA OIL AND GAS TO GOLD

meaning anybody who wants to buy Russian gas or oil will have to SELL Gold to Acquire Rubles, meaning he is basically buying energy using gold

This is way more than just the gold standard, this gold back energy

i'm sure China will pay in gold, lmao

Attached: AfraidPutler.png (776x564, 384.59K)

Glow nigger

Russians declaring things like this without thinking much what they doing. That system just will not work.

And for you....work with your social skills.

Demand will rise if you demand it for gas and oil
Only eeason it hasnt risen much thks past 300 years is because currencies werent backed by gold

Now even russian oil and gas are backed by gold, whihc will make demand extremely high

Isnt neon revolt just a retarded qanon boomer

Finns and poles need to be range banned

Glow nigger tranny kys

Quit being a little bitch

Attached: D6DDC576-AD20-4E15-A329-FEDD24E87F76.jpg (500x375, 27.23K)

Maybe try posting something that is worth talking about rather than this bullshit. Most of what is written is absurdly retarded. Putin can't have a widely used currency on the world stage and fuck with it's value compared to gold at the same time.

NIGGER READ THE FUCKING POST YOU DUMB GORILLA NIGGER

I SAID HE PEGGED ENERGY GAS AND OIL TO RUBLE AND RUBLE TO GOLD

> I WANT TO BUY RUSSIAN GAS
>NEED RUBLES
>CANT BUY IT WITHOUT GOLD
>SELL GOLD FOR RUBLES TO BUY GAS
ENDGAME IS : GOLD FOR ENERGY

>pic related
>it’s OP

Attached: E8DC86D2-319F-426F-91F8-7579D9CCC0A6.jpg (756x639, 170.58K)

Meme flag tranny or Ukrainian pig

Thanks for the clarification. Thought I recognized that name.

Just giving a warning to be careful there you oh so over reacting drama queenigger.

In 4 days you will pay oil&gas in rubles and close enough everything rest

Well made some calcs and the price makes sense, as you can see they have about 5700 rubles per gram of gold in existense. If they print money and don't buy gold, this exchange rate might change, if they don't print money, then this price will go down and ruble will go up in value.

Attached: gs in ruble.png (317x245, 9.3K)

>fucking bullshit
Holy shit! I cant wait for the civil war when you will be assraped and see your country collapse in real time hahah
This world would be better without american dumbfucks

If you dont like the thread dont respond you dumbfuck

How is the storm coming?

Attached: 1642732705937.jpg (650x650, 74.67K)

Except for our basedboy OP a country cannot just peg something. This is "I declare bankruptcy" level of Economic understanding.

You retard when currency is tied to gold and gold skyrocketing and you buying in either gold or said currency it makes that currency and gold increase in value.
Now gas&oil will be tied to ruble not €/$

This, its this simple, yet people arent bothered to read a single sentence, honestly fuck these low attention span dumbfucks, its honestly annoying

You do know that this would only happen if everyone in he world switched to this system and they won't.

It will just make Russia into North Korea and only 3rd party countries will buy their shit.

Reminder that China walked off 500m gas deal with Russia.
telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/03/26/chinese-oil-gas-company-cancels-500m-investment-russia-dodge/

The Chinese, Saudis and everyone else might want the dollar to fall but they sure as fuck ain't going to let it lead to hyperinflation and them losing all power.

stock up on food now retard lmao