Other than the immigrants, race mixing, and attacking whites, sounds pretty based...

Other than the immigrants, race mixing, and attacking whites, sounds pretty based, especially women not being allowed to leave their homes. Looks like the judgment of God is on the us Western White nations for creating this perverted modern civilization with our gay French Revolution ideals.

Attached: Britain Towns are No-Go Areas.jpg (838x1024, 148.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/media/2021/dec/24/mail-online-ipso-upholds-complaint-over-town-being-no-go-area-for-white-people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name some kid Hitler it will sort its self out eventuy

Which author? Raheem Kassam? I saw him talk with Paul Joseph Watson about how fucked the UK's demographics are. Seems like a based dude, all the nonwhites that are white-positive seriously help with morality in these dark times

lmao... wait till the "based and redpilled" nazi crowd figure out patriarchy is a jewish value

morale* not morality fuckin lockdown brain

Attached: 1648264057230.jpg (564x797, 78.88K)

LOL. Our peoples did this to themselves. Stubborn idiots. "Oh that's Jewish!!! Whaaaaa!!!" Yeah, no look at our societies. That's what we get.

Kek, even in my country only 1 province uses the Sharia law because the government get cucked in the peace treaty

Well, you refused God's Torah which is way more balanced so now God forced something similar but more extreme on you as a punishment. That's what you get. You rejected the Bible. Now suffer. You could have been blessed.

>memeflag
>hurrr durr sandnigger religion is based

kill yourself niggerkike

every country that adopted the jewish torah now has a multiculturalism problem

Attached: 4543543.jpg (300x300, 24.63K)

It is. You can actually keep women in check. Unlike your tranny religion.

LMAO they tried the same defense the faggots at Fox News try to use. "no reasonable person would believe the title!"
Put me in the same square mile as these newspaper owners and I'll murder every single one of them.
>Mail Online, the online edition of the Daily Mail, has been heavily censured by the press standards regulator for publishing an article referring to “British towns that are no-go areas for white people”.
>The title’s defence – that no reasonable person was likely to take the claim seriously – was dismissed by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (Ipso).
>“The headline claim that there were ‘British towns that are no-go areas for white people’ was not supported by the article. The article included no reference to a town or towns which were claimed to be off-limits to white people, and only one area within a city was described as a ‘no-go area’ for white people,” the organisation said.
>Mail Online was ordered to publish a correction and ensure that a link to it appeared on the front page of its site.
theguardian.com/media/2021/dec/24/mail-online-ipso-upholds-complaint-over-town-being-no-go-area-for-white-people

Yeah, because the Torah is everywhere, LOL. People are en masse keeping the Torah, LOL. Yeah that's what you see everywhere you go...

>You can actually keep women in check.
dont have to adopt retarded goatfucker religion in order to do this

>Unlike your tranny religion.
stupid faggot retard i am not jewish

Maybe trying fucking reading the Torah. It's very much against multiculturalism and race mixing.

the torah and its derivatives are what opened the door to the degeneracy that we have to take root and left the door wide fucking open for sandnigger raats to bring their bullshit garbage

Good, I hope that will happen here as well.

Torah condemns beastiality, retard.

yeah, that's some grade A cope.

1. there's nothing in the torah about multiculturalism.
2. absolutely no country has adopted the torah since ancient israel.

I'd shove a knife so far up this guys ass he'd be eating steel for breakfast.
But that's only after I had gut his kid and filthy fucking wife.
But only after I had blown up the local police station for not arresting these aristocrats first.

Attached: Jonathan Harmsworth.jpg (460x696, 107.43K)

These people are such retards, it's incredible. Their retardation is destroying themselves and they can't see it. Stubborn retarded fools.

>dont have to adopt retarded goatfucker religion in order to do this
yes, you do. also only white countries legalized goat fucking. goat fuckers are stoned if caught in sharia areas.

sandniggers are referred to as goatfuckers stupid memeflag

dumbass retard, those who adopted the torah in the west adopted the words of some faggot jew who claimed to fulfill the prophecies of the other books of the tanakh
doing the things he said to do is what opened the door for race mixing and other degeneracy
without the faggot torah none of this would have happened
and perhaps you should read through it, the parts that condemn mixing are of mixing culture and religion, not genes as the israelites from their very inception all the way through the old testament are depicted as race mixing constantly with all the different canaanite peoples in the region and egyptians and the torah even gives explicit commands that they may breed with any women from the peoples they were commanded to genocide... and they did, every time

>no argument
>memeflag
kill yourself

Yeah, you're not gonna do anything. You people never do. And in the rare instance you do, it's gonna be a controlled opposition. That's what always happens.

>1. there's nothing in the torah about multiculturalism.
it and its derivatives allow and depict genetic mixing entirely

>2. absolutely no country has adopted the torah since ancient israel.
its in every christjew bible on earth

nope, kill yourself meme flag
a pox on you, your family and kin

Attached: eight.png (800x800, 16.92K)

>it and its derivatives allow and depict genetic mixing entirely
no it doesnt. it allows conversions in small amounts, but thats it.
>its in every christjew bible on earth
christianity rejects everything jewish in their confessions, you illiterate nigger.

Nope there's super strict regulation on immigration. The priest class has it so strict there's to be zero for them. and multiculturalism is totally banned. residents don't have the same rights as native born either. only one of the race can be king as well. degenerate races, such as caananites, totally banned 100%. also, nothing forbids one from being even stricter in dire times. judges can make legislative rulings. again, you're coping. Torah literally provides all the solutions for modern problems, like feminism and multiculturalism and gay.

faggot memeflag
how is the weather in pissrael moshe?
all fields

. absolutely no country has adopted the torah since ancient israel.
>its in every christjew bible on earth

Yet, no one follows it and everyone says it's now abolished under the new covenant, you retard.