Petrodollar BTFO'd!!! .....but how?

Would you sell your gold for 5000 rubles a gram?

Is Russia actually backing their currency with gold?

Does Russia have a gram of gold for every 5000 rubles in circulation and how would we know if they did?

Is it illegal to sell a gram of gold in Russia for anything but 5000 rubles?

Can I go to any Russian bank and redeem my rubles for gold coins?

How tf do you force X amount of gold to always have the same value as X amount of oil?

This sounds like nonsense.

What the fuck is declaring your money is worth X amount supposed to do? It's really not up to Putin what the ruble is worth :/

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-220106_Chrome.jpg (1080x1549, 560.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XRc8GI3MX_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what do you know about communism?

Kikes steal everything and genocide the whites. Just like "modern" capitalism.

I fucking called it.

Next is a gold token on ethereum and a pool of rubles - gold - monero.

What putin used real money and is asking real money to purchase gas? Wow its like he doesn't wanna go along with fiat imaginary sheep money. Lets make him a villian since hes different from us and has money thats not based off a pedofile family blood line like ours.
How dare he use money as it was originally used before criminal thugs took it over!!

Is this good or bad for chainlink?

Attached: 3DA234DC-D5E0-4344-9098-CDB23C59BDD0.png (817x794, 594.18K)

i see an arbitrage opportunity
indifferent for the most part, perhaps good because there will be more need for oracles

end of the world theme song

youtu.be/XRc8GI3MX_Q

Money is worth something, again, finally.

Attached: 1587724724136.jpg (1229x1181, 222.74K)

Isn't the current market price ~6000 rubles per gram of gold?

>Money is worth something
Paper gold that is backed by Russia..
Sounds like a great buying opportunity!
What could possibly go wrong!

So ur just going to post this again ? For (you’s)?

>Double pegged

Attached: 1519970906341.png (600x600, 478.66K)

wew lad ww3 is actually coming then thank God

they already have that boomer

It's healthy to put some real shit behind our money.
Turbo and crony capitalism hates that.

>What the fuck is declaring your money is worth X amount supposed to do?
means you can't speculate it with debt

Gold thing is just a drop in the ocean of things that changed!
Ripples will cause a tsunami for some, and some idiots arr pushing everything they have at the coast line to watch it!

I can't believe the stupidity.
It's sucks watching idiots in awe chilling by the shore knowing whats headed their way!

Eth is too bloated, especially with PoW about to be regulated by daddy Genslar.

It's 142k per ounce or 5k per gram. which assumes a ruble equal to 1/72nd of a USD. (Basically the pre-crash rubusd rate before the war).

Whats UK upto?
Very quiet... :D
Waiting for something?
But then again, even that's no new, nothing new under the sun, except my surprise and disbelief even though everything is expected given play stupid games win stupid prizes is the thing happening!

The dollar is about to face a legitimate currency crisis. Yet people cannot seem to fathom how it would be possible because they know nothing else.

Gold price hasn't gone up so this isn't true

>Would you sell your gold for 5000 rubles a gram?
I don't speculate in currency, but I bet a lot of people would.
>Is Russia actually backing their currency with gold?
Essentially. What they're doing is their central bank buying gold for a fixed rate of 5000 rubles.
>Does Russia have a gram of gold for every 5000 rubles in circulation and how would we know if they did?
Probably not, but that's not what they're doing anyway.
>Is it illegal to sell a gram of gold in Russia for anything but 5000 rubles?
Doubt it, gold sellers still have to make a premium, and there's also the jewelry industry.
>Can I go to any Russian bank and redeem my rubles for gold coins?
No, but you can probably redeem your gold for rubles.
>How tf do you force X amount of gold to always have the same value as X amount of oil?
Oil price is variable, but gold to ruble is fixed.
>This sounds like nonsense.
I'm sorry that you're a brainlet.

>real shit behind our money
Lol no...
It's just going to Nixon and the speculators all over again. Paper gold currencies make no fucking sense at all. Get back to me once Russia starts minting gold coins.

I'm confused and stupid and don't understand...
Is Russia just announcing that they are willing to buy gold at a discount?

>Killing fiat
>Killing the petrodollar
>Conquering land from a gay Jew comedian
Putin browses Any Forums doesn't he

Yes and no, he has others do it for him. he is aware he is a meme and has an online following.

>I don't speculate in currency, but I bet a lot of people would.
But the gold is worth more than 5000 on the open market why the fuck would anyone sell it for a discount?

Currency is the least of our problems here on this side of thr world... after all gold wont feed, clothe or else that we need!

Sure, it's important this gold thing going on, but thr cut is much deeper!
Word worthless and untrustworthy, most will kick us while we are down, because we did it to them.
And even worse, most idiots runing the show won't and can't change course, they don't have the capacity to do so, evidently!

And Division... well, prime time along with delusion and alot of sheltered and unaware people...
What a world! Pitty.

What you niggers fail to understand is that Putin has said he's perfectly comfortable selling oil at $50/barrel, valued in today's exchange rate. Doing that, while tying the ruble to gold, completely fucking undermines the petrodollar and basically makes COMEX shit its fucking pants since EVERYONE will be looking to redeem their gold contracts.

Expect the USD to totally collapse, and for gold to skyrocket. Putin can then reprice gold/oil whenever he wants.

Because they need oil and gas

To get rubles while they can. A LOT of countries are dependent on Russian commodities, and this move has forced people to either use rubles or use gold.

You are assuming the rouble will not rise in value against other currencies and ruble will continue to fall.
This is not necessarily a good assumption.