Canada has to be consider an hostile nation at this point

I'm sorry burgerbros but we lost.
The WEF has finalized the takeover

Today, Canada might just as well have announce they are now a dictatorship.

Trudeau government said they are gonna be shutting down speech using wartime censorship to fight"propaganda"
They also started arresting the first politician that supported the freedom convoy
They laid 9 charges on him for supporting the truckers.
They are basically arresting their opposition now

Its literally over, the government made a backroom deal with the WEF communist party to give everything they want.
In the last week they basically dropped the mask.

So you got to start considering Canada as your enemy and a hostile nation.

The people here have been submitted in total submission by the dictatorship and the few opposing people that remain are getting arrested as we speak

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (1280x640, 10.04K)

Bump

Can we still get your maple syrup, ski Whistler and Tremblant, and fuck your physically superior women?

just when you thought trudope couldnt do something even worse.

Attached: 1644934789823.jpg (758x948, 150.7K)

If they'd use this to ban twitter americanisms and obscessions with the pseudoscience of race which were imported into this country by the hostile south, fuck, I'd be all for the censorship.

you say a lot of things and not a lot of links and proofs and sauce

Fuck off
Research it
It's literally the first result in Google
Lazy fuck

then why are you posting you fuckin casual

Grow up

The country is fine
Canada is a great place to live

Regular people, including RCMP officers, simply ignore the parliamentary fags. It's like a big book club for poli-nerds. Life goes on.

honestly they're too much into our shit now, it's hard to ignore

Because he doesnt understand what hes talking about

Fuck me how the tables turn. 10 years ago Canada was considerer a paragon country, america, but nicer. Now you're an impoverished shithole whose leader gets told to "spare us your presence" in the european parliament.
IHDI, a really good index for measuring quality of life of just your average citizen, Canada was ahead of us. Now we overtook you by nearly 10 places. I still remember when I dreamt of moving to Canada once, LOL

Attached: 165B996F-18CF-48F4-B95F-7DF7BA91A435.jpg (987x2206, 783.32K)

>I am going to pretend like I don't know what is being discussed and attack OP without argument
50k is enough for people like you to sell your soul, isn't it ?

Is anyone actually able to read and make coherent sense of the OP ? What the fuck are you schizos talking about. Literally.

Another unhinged weirdo living in a tom clancy novel

If he left his house and interacted with people he would see that things are fine and no one is out to get him

Attached: 1569123483551.jpg (576x463, 36.21K)

As much as I hate to say it he’s right. China has already been caught training its military on our soil.
Burgerbros. The enemy is at the gates. Forget Ukraine for a moment, declare war on dictators and roll into Canada.

Everyone is too focused on Ukraine right now to care about anything else. Have Trump roll whatever parts of the military he can convince over the border. 12 hours to take Ottawa. Tell our military that control of the country will be handed to them after parliament is burnt. Bing bang boom. Full war, less than a full day.

Then Canada will purge its remaining liberals, and act as a slightly less useful military arm of the US. Everyone wins!

just because op made a shit thread doesn't mean we don't know you're a faggot shill

The sickest part of all is that the majority of people in this country are cheering on the dictatorship. They view it as a golden opportunity to punish their political adversaries without realizing they themselves are damaged in the process.

We merely need to ouster the commies to make everything better here. Ridicule is the non-violent means forward. Laugh the weirdos out of town.

Canada feels like it’s even more globohomo then all the worst features of Sweden, Britain, Australia and America combined. We are the capital of globohomo…

cool your heels shill.
it's not gonna work.
the internet can NOT be censored. if they try it falls apart. Back channels exist, and ppl will always find a way.

Wow, you leafs argue like real people

Mental patient

America is globohomo as well, instead of invading eachother every western country has to revolt against their Jewish globohomo leaders. No more brother wars

OP you are right, but you are a fag for not posting at least one link to fend of the easy glow nigger responses. Rookie mistake.

it's a chaotic time but every government that makes a sword will live to see it shoved into their own guts because when the liberals finally make quality of life tossed out so bad they're gonna get tossed out and we'll get 10 years and those readily made instruments at the hand of the inevitable populist we throw in

Attached: R (1).jpg (2362x1698, 1.27M)

This, OP didn’t even post a link about hillier’s arrest.