This is the modern man. A shallow, catty...

This is the modern man. A shallow, catty, panicked little cunt that chooses virtue signaling and humiliation tactics instead of dealing with a problem face to face. Instead of taking a fist to a problem, they take a smartphone to it instead.

We've lost.

Attached: 1648522173910.jpg (1080x898, 335.68K)

thats not a man, thats a jew

Chris Rock should have said “I certainly wasn’t the first, or last, man to put your wife in his mouth” and dropped the mic and ran.

He's correct though. It would've been far more effective at hurting Chris Rock while leaving Will Smith himself untouched and untouchable.

I agree with you. But if will had done that, he would have won. Instead he showed the entire world that he's a man baby

Machiavellian here, just act like an emotionless robot at all times, it's profitable and easy.

Why does twitter hate anything that is comedic?

That actually sounds like something a noble and wise man would say. You're just a nigger OP

Cuck

Man, I hear what you're saying, but will smith is just another nigger who can't control his animal impulses.
That said, anyone who watched the oscars should just take sleeping pills and go driving.

>Imagine if these celebrities were white and civil.

Attached: 7Z7x.gif (480x368, 1.69M)

yeah honestly this.

I went with stoicism and machiavellianism a long time ago and its helped remarkably in my career and life.

Being the cool, calm and collect one at all times pays off.

It's a problem that stems from the modern, technological era. We've grown soft. Now that every faggot from A to Z has a window to the rest of the world, it's created homogenization and made a shield for egotistical cowardly jackasses to spread their opinion without fear of discourse. If I were to offend someone in this day and age they would be more likely to complain about me on the internet instead of confronting me.

Who the fuck cares. I didn't even know the Grammys were on until you faggots started spamming this shit here

>if they were white and civil
there might actually be people watching the awards show and still paying to watch hollywood crap in theatres
Go woke get broke, lowest ratings in history

>Being the cool, calm and collect one at all times pays off.
It's hard to be this guy. My first reaction to stupidity is typically to throttle the other guy. It takes practice. Lots of practice.

Will should give his idol back...

He didn't know he was gonna win.

What OP is forgetting is that rich blacks commit more crime than rich whites. You can’t beat nature

Attached: 165D2A32-45CC-45BB-A70E-9D1139190619.jpg (1308x544, 185.5K)

Bet he got laid that night, unlike you, incel

fuck you for your dumpster twitter thread

but i honestly believe you should copy that and hashtagquote or whatever the fuck it is to that empty husk. he wouldn't nknow how to process it

show us your tits

stop talking about jews and their slaves
don't perpetuate the cycle

will smith is going to get unironically roasted by every single comedian from here on out and the "jokes" are going to be much worse than what chris rock said. retard should have just taken it and not said anything

instead the high yellow house nigger slapped that black field nigger into his place