Is there anything more soulless than suburbia?

Is there anything more soulless than suburbia?

Attached: tKkrP2V.jpg (625x375, 158.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox13now.com/news/fox-13-investigates/fox-13-investigates-they-hear-noises-in-their-homes-and-utah-law-seems-to-be-on-the-side-of-the-builder?_amp=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers

/thread

modern architecture

>t rentoid

Attached: 343243244322.jpg (1024x676, 215.42K)

the boomers that built them

Commie blocks

suburbs can be very wholesome and comfy when done right

I love my house, o bet you're a Nigger that lives in an apartment complex and hear your landlord fuck your mom for another month or late pay

Attached: Boxabl.webm (1328x880, 1.54M)

All those shitty HOA suburbs are built by mexicans for $15 an hour. Extremely poor quality. There’s a brand new condo community in Utah and the residents complain that the walls are way too thin and can hear anything and everything. These were $500k condos

A bunch of people living in a filing cabinet in a high rise amidst a sea of niggers

>fox13now.com/news/fox-13-investigates/fox-13-investigates-they-hear-noises-in-their-homes-and-utah-law-seems-to-be-on-the-side-of-the-builder?_amp=true

Just your whore mother

>Is there anything more soulless than suburbia?
American suburbia

apartment building with a bunch of negroid neighbors. we've had problems before, many such cases

Yeah city

commie like blocks, specially when are filled with crack heads,thieves and teens prostitutes

Attached: 150432174_238958304545995_925077086581944850_n.jpg (1440x810, 218.63K)

based

>zu vill buy ze folding cube
>zu vill live in ze folding cube
>and zu vill ve happy

Aren't commie blocks better from an economical and social standpoint? anons please black pill me on this

>soulless
1. the houses in your pic are way too big for the lot size and there is no grass anywhere.
2. the other problem is that you have to drive 15 minutes just to pick up a gallon of milk. nothing is within walking distance

regardless, american suburbs are usually fit into a larger square grid pattern because they were built over the square parcels of midwestern farmland. english suburbs, on the other hand, look like a web woven by a drunken spider

everytime i pass such buildings i always think of the real estate corporations that own them and make life insufferable for the middle class that cant afford property anymore. These guys should be punished

Attached: cowboy.jpg (585x501, 41.03K)

Gotta live somewhere nigger. When your friends are close by, and the bbq is in the back yard, and your house is warm in the winter and cool in the summer, and your job is close by, and the stores and supplies that EVERYONE needs are close by, and there is clean water, garbage pickup, shit gets flushed and gone there is nothing wrong with that.

Life is friends, food, family, sex, hobbies etc. etc. NOT the bricks that hold up your house. You are a nigger btw. Stop judging people and stop hating what YOU cannot have.

Attached: 1648494573840.jpg (1792x1008, 175.49K)

That is NOT because it is a suburb. It is because of poor planning.

i live in a suburb. If I stick my head outside, I can see the plaza that has...

My bank
My doctor
My grocery store
My bakery
My dry cleaner
Pet food store
1 restaurant
2 takeouts
1 variety store

Move to a decent neighborhood

>set up in just 1 day, pay for 30 years

it reminds me of zoomers