Why do people on here call math based?

Why do people on here call math based?

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 219.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_medal_count_at_International_Mathematical_Olympiad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because only white people know how to do it.

I kinda want to be a mathematician myself, but with computers I don't know how I would make money off of it

I don’t get it I’m an American so that must mean it’s gay and stupid.

Knowing math is the basis for knowing engineering that is based because you engineer things in reality to be better than they were before you.

fpbp checked

Probably due to it's brutal objectivity, and recent attempts to do away with it as a yardstick of colored incompetence.

no that means your gay and stupid

Well most mathematicians use computers

Living vigorously through someone else's achievements.

>because only white people know how to do it.

Attached: D1CEBB67-7099-427A-8858-68612E786064.jpg (1200x795, 695.17K)

well a lot of things are actually based on math so if theres is something that is actually based is probably math

it's the least pozzed thing you can study currently
they are working to undermine that of course

Studying data science at the moment, but I have no idea if I'll actually get a job.

Maybe for university administrative stuff or teaching, but not for the act of doing math research itself

Wasted digits.
No.

The zero-BS in mathematics is very based, I agree

computers are used for computation
not a hard concept to grasp

Simply not true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_medal_count_at_International_Mathematical_Olympiad

none of them know math.

Attached: 5ac44ceb09f4148ef595279c0e6c65d37e940ab28606450098e47e9a6bc6bf38_1[1].jpg (750x754, 95.81K)

I never understood what the point of math Olympics was. What do they even do?

It really is the great separator. When someone says they are bad at math, my opinion of them often goes way down because it means they are unable to reframe or rephrase a problem to make it simpler or solvable.

Your women are built for BBC

Attached: 9BC3DA6F-2C3D-4421-A1A3-B9328F74890B.jpg (501x612, 56.7K)

no you're gay and stupid

That list is a near perfect representation of my deeply held stereotypes.

Mutt's Law

> out of 1.5 billion they pulled 10 that chinks are good at solving high school problems
okay and ? Bulgaria has 7 million people and 1/3 of China's medals

Retard
>least pozzed thing
My local university's math department would beg to differ. Some of the faggiest people I've ever met.