Where’s her alopecia?

That’s a full head of hair right there. All she has to do is let it grow ffs what an attention whore

Attached: 08F1E044-B5E5-498D-9BB5-9B2D8E59FF5B.jpg (369x479, 40.64K)

Well under her makeup obviously

Disgusting

Attached: 1648441171056.jpg (1422x1240, 377.98K)

I thought Alopecia was the side-nigger she fucks while Will watches

everything is open in their relationship but jokes

it's a tattoo user

That's a man

I used to have alopecia, shit is fucking fungi you get when you go to a poor neighborhood to get a haircut in order to save some money. It gets cured with anti fungi

Attached: iStock-653778784_ajustada.jpg (768x555, 67.28K)

ewww, jada mushroom headass

Aren’t black women infamous for wearing wigs? What’s so uppity about this one?

Why is it okay to make fun of bald men but when we make fun of a bald woman a nigger goes and niggers nigger.

She has a centimeter-long line with ni hair at the top of her head. It's literally fucking nothing, just another Hollywood publicity scam.

Lol alopecia is not fungi

Will Smith play Hancock NOW this fucker play Hancuck.

this is what happens when you spend too much time being 'Black' instead of being cool.

I was born with a bald spot on one side of my head. Hair can kind of fall over it but it is still visible a bit. Give zero fucks about it. The skin does feel oddly sensitive their for some reason. This bitch doesn’t have alopecia. She just got negress pattern baldness. Many such cases. And even if she did have alopecia… it’s fucking alopecia not leukemia. Why would anyone care this much?

Niggers do fucking weird shit with their hair
Just look for cheap onaholes on aliexpress or something lewd, you'll eventually get suggestions with lingerie, you click that shit because fap material chinks but then you get hair stuff suggestions or just skip all my path and serch haird products section, you wouldn't believe the shit they sell for niggers, with nigger girls and all, man how can't they be bald if they literally put hardcore adhesives in hair to fix shit and put a wig

My eat friend had it in highschool. We used to rag on him until he was ready to fight. Now he just shaved his head and has a normal life. I don’t think most people over the age of 17 really give a shit if they have it.

Yeah. It looks worse for me if I shave my head for some reason but even then I don’t care. My teacher once asked me if I had brain cancer. I almost wondered for a split second if I could convince her to get me free Make a Wish foundation shit, but then thought better of it…

I don't see sign of it any either.

Underrated

Kek. I got it. Underrated

Sorry fren but that’s not alopecia. Alopecia looks like this. I think it’s genetic

Attached: 8B0F2D24-5C23-4216-9D26-9A1F49F1A575.jpg (720x1280, 56.79K)

That is alopecia universalis congenita. That other picture is of alopecia areata congenita. Or as normal people call it: a fucking bald spot, but still alopecia.

Lmaooo