What gives Americans the right to oppose immigration?

What gives Americans the right to oppose immigration?

Attached: mi-waka-yuha.jpg (1036x1200, 92.99K)

checked the wise hungry eagle

We dont. We have tons of immigration.

All societies have a duty to oppose immigration its what makes a nation sovereign. To allow your country to just die from immigration is going to be logged in history as an actual genocide.

Experience

Swttlers didn't immigate, there was no country

The right by conquest.

Attached: Eren_faces_off_Reiner_in_Shiganshina.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

The fact that the american system allows it and we don't yet live under premier basedstein

You moron you whites earned your place here through war with my people and then you poison the land further by handing it off to foreign niggers.

Guns

Animals were here before the natives, cope.

Winning a war and taking over the land of the lover isn't the same thing as niggers and spics sneaking in to get free gibs.

And then an invasive species of vermin flooded the area with their filth and pestilence

>What gives Americans the right to oppose immigration?
They bought the land from the redskins, bought it again from the Spanish, French and Russian. They bought it from the Russians. They bought the land all over again in the 1950s, under the Indian Claims Commission. You just hate White people and are extremely biased, fuck off.

>They bought the land from the redskins
With trickery and breaking contracts. It like having a blind man sign a contract and then taking all his belongings and selling him into slavery.

Those dudes opposed immigration their entire lives

look the Spanish have made some mistakes but they're not that bad

The Indians can pay us back for the free food, housing, education, medicine, military protection, gambling monopolies, clean water, etc. any time.

>Immigration causing mass holocaust for Indians
>They band together and fight to the death to stop it
>It's too late and their way of life is destroyed
Inspiring story on why immigration is bad

Every single person that gets imported into this country has the explicitly stated goal and dream of wiping my race out of existence.

t. has never talked to an immigrant in his life

The OP image is of an Oglala; they benefited greatly from smallpox weakening rival tribes and allowing them to conquer the Dakota area.

/thread

What makes you think Americans oppose immigration when they they take more people yearly than any other country in the world?

I live in the southwest. I already know what the wonderful experience of being a racial minority is like in person.

The Indians should have opposed immigration harder and they’d still be running things in the americas , one must learn from the mistakes of others

trapped on earth