Why has russia given up on its initial war aims?

Why has russia given up on its initial war aims?

Attached: 1648499311025.png (879x404, 60.64K)

Fake & Gay

>Source: Cockholes

Gake and fay

>we don't need to take Kiev
>we don't need to remove Zellenskyy
>we took all the territory we wanted in 2014 and this whole invasion was just us taking that territory again
>war over, Russia wins
lmao

I'd assume because they did the denazification and demilitarization through the war itself

They didn't though. Azov will still exist after the treaty and, regardless of casualties taken during the war, will be more popular and have access to more recruits and resources than ever before.

because monke have no banan

Attached: monkeeyebrow.jpg (213x236, 5.33K)

Maybe, but like I said, it seems like the war itself did the demilitarization and denazification the Russians wanted, and they're happy with that, so they're not asking for it

Complete.
Russian.
Victory.

Attached: DsUmKW_VAAABYrw.jpg (1242x1236, 120.95K)

Russians are just coping with being humiliated by fucking hohols lmao

SAD!

Come on now, even you don't believe the shit you're writing. Russia isn't "happy" with the pitiful amount they've accomplished. Putin thought he was going to have tanks rolling through Kyiv within 48 hours. Everything now is just about ending this protracted fuck up with the bare minimum amount of concessions from Ukraine so that Putin can tell his people that it was a """success"""

MANY SUCH CASES

But Ukraine is more nazi and militarized now than before the war?

russia never demanded denazification putinko said if ukraine wants decommunization then russia will show ukrainds what that looks like

>russia never demanded denazification
lmao you high as shit
it was never nazi to begin with. a few white power retards associated with Azov managed to gain a couple of minor political offices after 2014 but they are long gone and Azov is a regular military unit.
it's all total unmitigated bullshit

>it was never nazi to begin with
Im aware, but this war has def caused an upwelling of Ukrainian nationalism

Funny, I don't see you fags asking for sources when the shoe is on the other foot

Cuz they ran out of orc hordes to send to Ukraine

You always start by asking for more than you actually want, that's bargaining 101.

what's the point of nato if they play favorites and don't include poor contries?

We should just attack russia and deal with the menace once for all

Because it's unrealistic. Far better for Russia to try to use diplomacy.

This was originally reported by Financial Times. I question whether I believe that.

Russotranny Discord channels are all saying the encircled cities will be captured within the next 2 weeks hahahahaha