Is this a tranny psyop?

I have been seeing this line of logic quite a bit here on Any Forums lately. Is this a trick to make Any Forums support trannies?

Attached: tranny psyop.jpg (480x446, 48.02K)

It's perverted to wonder about the genitalia of a woman.

>Is this a trick to make Any Forums support trannies?
I'm not sure I see your logic? How is laughing at retarded women for creating troons in support of troons?
I'm laughing at the retard who put windshield washer fluid in his coolant reservoir but that doesn't mean I think it's a good idea

Women created this whole transgender thing to shame men as part of the matriarchy

Women are the sole reason the world is so shit, i swear if womens rights never became a thing the world as a whole would be better
Change my fucking mind

whats wrong? you don't like the world you created and now you want us, your enemies, to fix it for you? not my problem. go get another vax faggot

I think trannies are mentally ill and it's a disease that shouldnt be supported, but aside from other trannies and zoomers I only see women support them. I only hope that seeing the consequences of that support shows them the light of reason.

Nah fuck em, were beyond that now. They just created Any Forums‘s greatest ally. They are the first group to successfully push back against feminism. They have my full support, keep pushing, lets see what happens.

My dumb theory: the psyop is big. Like a chris chan cult but bigger
>nigga stop
The depop op is a higher calling for them. To ensure castration is to alleviate the the problem in a sense. But thats JUST A THEORY, A SQUIDGAME THEORY AND CUT

Yes I agree trannies are perverted.

>I have been seeing this line of logic quite a bit here on Any Forums lately. Is this a trick to make Any Forums support trannies?
I used to support it but I think it's gone through its course and we should work with women to get rid of trannies in sports now.

The difference is that I still like women. I just want them to see reason, I don't want to end up with more trannies.

>Women created this whole transgender thing to shame men as part of the matriarchy
>Women are the sole reason the world is so shit, i swear if womens rights never became a thing the world as a whole would be better
>Change my fucking mind
Powerful people in charge of propanda are the cause behind practically everything. Stop blaming the npcs for their behavior. They're npcs after all. Save them from their programmers.

I’m not a biologist

Feminists were patient zero for cultural marxism. It always starts out with some good natured steps to address needed issues with our fellow humans, and devolves into grooming gangs.

>women
>reason
user.. all you can do is make them suffer before we all die

Here’s this for a psyop chud

Attached: 6145240F-0AB7-4BFE-B791-24675E02A612.jpg (334x438, 30.21K)

>some good natured steps to address needed issues with our fellow humans,
women are intellectually inferior and shouldn't be allowed in politics

what kind of retarded logic is this?

the leftists that attempt to run ops here are midwit pretentious retards who think they can use basic manipulation like "flip the script" tactics and expect us to go after their targets like feral dogs. its never worked and yet they've wasted the last decade pretending it has. hitler has never been this popular since WWII and a lot of it have we delusional leftists to thank for

That's cutting off the nose to spite the face. I will suffer too if I end up surrounded by trannies.