12 year-old nigger plays with a gun before killing her cousin and then blowing her head off

>1011now.com/2022/03/27/2-kids-fatally-shot-birthday-party-st-louis/
>A Missouri family is mourning two children after what police say could have been a murder-suicide at a birthday party.

Attached: black-girl-gun-accident-1.webm (480x1036, 961.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7x6dzd
i.4cdn.org/gif/1648505291691.webm
files.catbox.moe/241mge.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>natural selection

What can we do to demoralize Americans enough that they'll finally give up their guns?

You just love to see niggers being niggers!

Don't care cracker.

Honestly this doesn’t deserve so many threads

>Police are looking into who owns the gun and if anyone can be charged.
I hope which ever monster owned that gun gets what they deserve for allowing it to be near niggers. This is why we need gun control. To protect niglets like her from white supremacy

Someone got the edit with the cartoon sound effects?

what kind of gun is that?

Attached: vlcsnap-2021-03-13-00h25m12s878.png (480x360, 167.72K)

quick draw suicide, say what you will about the noggery, but you gotta respect the conviction.

Bitches be crazy. fr fr. Deadass. No cap.

Attached: 1609409243002.webm (398x224, 1.47M)

i simply dont understand the second shot being so fast and deliberate

SURELY off camera she just fumbled it a second time in shock theres no way to go from abject horror and shock to premeditated suicide in less than 5 seconds

she somehow accidentally killed herself picking up the gun? kek

Lol stupid niggers
S
Good riddance

Attached: CA9F8915-CAF5-4716-8504-FD38721825C2.jpg (211x239, 7.85K)

Clips like op make me want double the guns on the street.

Natural Selection is right!

Maybe I'm too old, but I don't remember ever celebrating birthday parties by pointing loaded guns at people's head in front of a camera when I was a kid.

2 niggers for 2 bullets, that nigress is based.

failed step 1 of gun safety. she had the finger on the trigger the whole time and then picked it up by the trigger as well with it pointed to her face. Guess what fuels this flavor of stupidity

Gang bangers gonna go bang

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-010333_Instagram.jpg (1200x1706, 324.24K)

Damn that was heart wrenching. I don't usually cry at nigger videos but this kind of made me tear up...

It was, like, his tiniest gun, too.

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-111652_Instagram.jpg (1200x1652, 321.22K)

She probably looked down the barrel and pulled the trigger trying to work out what just happened to Diddy kong

Posted with audio

streamable.com/7x6dzd

kek

Friendly fire?
>Not so friendly, I'm afraid. Dismissed!

Attached: 1613237311182.gif (498x373, 662.36K)

The instagram profile of the account that posted the video

Attached: unknown.png (711x421, 71.98K)

>she somehow accidentally killed herself picking up the gun?
she covered her ears after the fact, so she's clearly a nigger

When you are on the other side of the rap lyrics.

Attached: lindeskov-langdysse.jpg (550x412, 56.35K)

Jesus, i dont think we could have asked for a more literal metaphor of inner city blacks.

I'm gonna guess that's because you're white.

what im having trouble with is if its possible to do this or just..

i mean she either killed herself which sees likely given its a single shot and they both died or just an AMAZING stroke of luck she accidentally killed herself aswell

were looking at two almost implausible events

We need to figure out how to get more guns in the hands of black youth, Any Forums.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1648505291691.webm

Here's what happened...

The nigger roastie put the nigger gun to the nigger head. Then her nigger brain was like, "I wonder what would happen if I pulled the trigger and shoot this nigger?" and as soon as that thought emerged a decision had been made because niggers doesn't have impulse control, especially so nigger roasties which is like 2x nigger. So the nigger pulled the trigger and blew whatever resembled a nigger brain from his nigger skull. And then the nigger was like, "What have I done to this nigger?! I am going to get in so much nigger trouble! How do I nigger my way out of this?!" And then the nigger saw the gun and her nigger brain was like, "Well, here's a way out, nigger." And as soon as the nigger produced this thought a decision had been made because nigger do not have impulse control. Subsequently the nigger emptied a round into whatever resembled a nigger brain and ended her nigger life.

And all of this was proceeded by similar nigger decisions stemming from a lack of impulse control. Some nigger handed them a gun. Some nigger left them with the gun. For all we know this nigger could've just been showing them the gun and then his nigger brain was like, "Nigger, you're hungry," so the nigger left his nigger gun with the little niggers.

This has been a nigger PSA. Yw.

Can someone translate the text in this pic?

>files.catbox.moe/241mge.webm
Because you're a nigger too

Happy birthday… to all American taxpayers who now won’t have to for the bill for the lifetime welfare of 2 more niggresses

Attached: ADB8A2D8-8E99-4F6C-A829-3A186092D767.png (725x602, 753.47K)

Dayum we lost a Socrates in the making

>What can we do to demoralize Americans enough that they'll finally give up their guns?
What can we do to make people wake up to the fact that niggers are the problem.

Attached: 1603694969957.png (1440x1200, 1007.47K)

whos ''fat'' and why is he receiving an ass?

>ass to fat
>Fuck dat nigga sis
>Been had dat nigga

Okay, I know these are black people words but I don't understand what they mean. Anybody fluent in ebonics care to translate?

2x Darwin awards went out for this piece of work.

This might be one of the better ratios ever. Two dead niglets one or more niggers going to prison and no dead whites in the incident.

Have you never been around blacks? They're really this stupid. Its normal.

i don't speak gangsta, sorry.

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-112527_Instagram.jpg (1196x854, 281.35K)

LOL !

Attached: 1647929787964.jpg (806x770, 665.43K)

God bless this nigger for removing two niggers from the universe!

yo damn thats dope, i hope it was worth it for them!

I’d buy a few every month and drop them off if I knew they’d be used like this

It would have been really funny if the first bullet had only grazed the other kid without perforating his cranium, making the girl kill herself for nothing.

Niggers think the trigger is the handle

She was so horrified by what she had done her brain essentially shut down and the only way out of the situation was to kill herself too

Efficient

he was just 11 years old you sick fuck

he had his whole life ahead of him

he wanted to be a doctor

Attached: summer spring time of youth.png (240x450, 90.25K)

>no one was there for you
>i was abusive when watching you
>but you were sometimes polite
>we all did what you did and were bad examples but wanted better for you
>i am sad

Attached: frontallobe.jpg (1378x1050, 1.17M)

>Accidentally shoots and kills her niglet cousin.
>Less than 3 seconds later she kills herself.
>Absolutely no fear, second thoughts or hesitation.

Metal as fuck.

Attached: OHqU.gif (360x203, 625.87K)

I will take a guess. Perhaps his caption meant they will end up in prison for illegal firearms possession?

white supremacist nazis did this

And America was saved a Total of over $1,500,000

We need LOTS more if we are going to payoff the USA government debt.

Attached: Cost_Of_Minorities.png (1026x768, 437.64K)

i think it's tragic.
but, as the kids say these days, "it is what it is."
or, "it be what it be".

Wtf I love guns now

Pretty honorable suicide if you ask me.

kek

but that kind of thought process to pick up and use a relativly complicated tool to know wher eto point it and kill yourself in one shot?

i dunno
i thought aderenaline and shock would basically stop you functioning it just seems unlikely to even be able to think clearly in this siuation

i am actually more inclined to believe she accidentally shot herself

the fuck is this webm

niglet is just laughing about how many guns he has
monkey aunt blames "the streets" for doing this to her nephew. not the family or whoever sold guns to a kid

Poor woman, must feel fucking awful having that realization that you saw that your nephew was getting screwed up same as you and never had a chance...

at least she acknowledges what the problem is instead of blaming Donald Trump, The Patriarchy, and White People.

?She has a big butt.
?Had sex with your boyfriend
I don't know the last one.

What will make this better? The parents going to prison for murder. It's the rightful thing to do. Letting children play with guns, it's a no brainer. Will that happen? No.

alright, now this wins the internet

Attached: 1634839477647.gif (294x238, 3.01M)

Based monkey girl, got 2 of em.

imagine seeing seeing children die and your first response is "lol black people"

literal psychopath

Whore of Queeiv, she has single-handedly enveloped three Russian battalions already with back door operations.

surely that young lad means well in purpose!

>people

Except that this is R type selection. If you listen to the video, there's like 12 other niggers in that house.
These niglets will be replaced in a year or so.

Attached: 1640205565416.jpg (1024x751, 164.04K)