Interviews with slaves

I've been reading a lot of accounts of slaves and it sounds like 99% of slaves it wasn't the horror story I was taught in school or from Roots where families were separated and there were constant whooping.

I know there were such colonies (like Haiti) but please lets focus on the american context

Here is a video example: youtu.be/kUz3CvEtfvU

Disclaimer: slavery is immoral but it seems the unique horrors of American slavery have been exaggerated

More sources:
loc.gov/collections/voices-remembering-slavery/about-this-collection/

loc.gov/collections/slave-narratives-from-the-federal-writers-project-1936-to-1938/about-this-collection/

Attached: saccount.png (2160x1218, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of course it wasnt bad for them. they lived 100x better than any 'free' poor person during that time.

>Disclaimer: slavery is immoral
Nah

It didn’t even sound bad in Roots. The only shitty part was Captain Goldshekels cruise ride from Africa.

Well, Roots was basically entirely made up by the author so yeah.

People always get mad when I mention it but slaves had better working conditions than factory workers in the north at that time.

Riddle me this: if corporations can get away with paying people less than a living wage, why would they have owned slaves which were required to be kept alive entirely at the expense of the slave owner?

>loc
cant seem to locate anything wrt to
legality of existence of irs or fbi in loc

The "Slaves" in the US were just a bunch of pampered retards in comparasion to what other countries did to their captives
Hell even my shithole did WAY worse to the niggers the spanish brought for their chocolate cravings (*Giggle* classic)

What the fuck do they have to complain about?

A benevolent white master is the best thing for blacks. Gives them a purpose, keeps them fed and safe, lets them contribute. Without jews, without the made-up propaganda of the sin of racism, we could have truly had racial harmony through a benevolent caste system.

but if we whip them up into antiwhite hate frenzies, we might actually see some killing
bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/

>A benevolent white master
Jew rang for me?

Attached: D1376989-9524-4771-A1C8-D02480E82BE1.jpg (190x127, 5.51K)

if i had a time machine, id go back tin 1944 and walk in on there and call them NIGGERS .

Most of the accounts from that time that are circulated today come from northern state abolitionists who exaggerated the conditions on the plantations to make their case to end slavery. Accounts such as Uncle Tom's Cabin and 12 Years A Slave for example. Many plantation owners were sympathetic to their slaves and had an interest in keeping them healthy. Some slaves learned trades on the plantation and their masters even let them work off plantation on occasion to apply their acquired skills and earn an income for themselves. So no, the antebellum south wasn't as terrible for many blacks as it's made out to be.

Slaves were treated like Work Horses, the problem is, most people dont know how work horses are treated on farms. They see pigs going to the slaughter and think, "Oh my goodness, that is how slaves were treated!", they see cattle prods and say, "Those must have been used on slaves!" and so on. They lived relatively comfortable lives, better than most poor free people, in fact.

You see, the slaves did something very important for their Masters, they generated money. If you beat a slave unconscious, that was an entire day of revenue gone for that slave. If you worked him until he passed out from heat stroke, you lost a day of revenue. If you chopped off a hand or foot, will he will generate revenue at a slower rate for rest of his life. It was all a numbers gain, how much money do I have to invest in the slaves to maximize my profits. If a slave lost a foot due to frostbite, that is a bigger loss in revenue than the upfront cost of providing them some blankets, so providing blankets is cost effective. If your slaves are underfed, they can't work as long, which cuts into your revenue, so its cheaper to actually feed them a modest meal. If a slave gets a little rebellious and talks back, it isnt cost effective to whip them until they fall unconscious, so a quick lashing across the back will leave a welt, but still allow him to finish his days work, and be an effective deterrent from him doing it again, and put the others in line.

They had someone financially invested in keeping them alive, and in a reasonable state of health, which was way more than poor free people had, at the time.

That's a malevolent negroid scoundrel

>Many plantation owners were sympathetic to their slaves and had an interest in keeping them healthy
And Northern Bankers had a profit interest in freeing them.

By the time of the Secession, over 90% of slaves in the South were mortgaged. Like any other property, you could use a slave as collateral. The majority of this slave based debt was held in the North.

Now imagine that you hold the note with a Slave as collateral, you sitting in Massachusetts, and the plantation owner in Georgia defaults on his loan. Are you really going to foreclose on a slave? The best case scenario is to quickly flip the slave at the auction for 10% of the value of the note. This is the reason for abolition. If the collateral is lost prior to default, the loan becomes unsecured and a judgement against the general property of the debtor can be obtained. This means instead of a shitty slave that you can't even legally own in the North, you get the fucking plantation. Kind of a no brainer.

tldr: As always it's the Jews

I found old accounts of slavery in one of us largest libraries. The white Christian slaveowners were largely doing it out of charity. Same with most the white Christians who went to Africa, it was not to 'colonize' but to help them and spread the Word. Social Justice concepts go all the way back. The debate over slavery was how to help them the best. The ones who believed most could not succeed were arguably correct, and that was in a way acknowledged after 100 years by creating affirmative action. Getting back to the condition of slaves, they were loved by their owners (in the accounts I read) above all possessions, outside their own spouse and children. For instance Jefferson sold his precious collection of books when he became indebted, before a single slave. It would be like selling the family dog. And the slaves loved the owners as well, putting on performances for them. They used to sing diddys making fun of the white working class folk (one is where the term redneck comes from), because the slaves had better clothes, food, housing conditions etc.

Nobody wants to be a fucking slave even if you get all-you-can-eat watermelon or don't have to pay rent.

People hate being enslaved. Isn't globohomo comfy? What's a few rights lost if you get iPhone? Isn't better to get a comfy and climate controlled pod vs having autonomy as a human?

This is the reason jews pushed for the end of slavery, it was cheaper (buying a nigger costed a lot of money) and everyone could be enslaved.

>People hate being enslaved. Isn't globohomo comfy? What's a few rights lost if you get iPhone? Isn't better to get a comfy and climate controlled pod vs having autonomy as a human?
Are you kidding me? Have you not been paying attention? 90% of the world fucking LOVES being enslaved. They treat it like a gameshow to one up their friends on how enslaved they are.

Very much this.

When the Union Army freed the slaves, they instantly became worthless, and have largely remained so ever since.

As slaves, every one of them was worth an amount of hard currency,(not the JooPaper issued today, but silver and gold-backed currency).

T/family owned slaves in Louisiana.