How do you deal with the horrors of existence

existence is terrifying. despite the potential for incredible peak human experiences and the depth of the pool that allows those, it can't amount to anything ever. the greatest humans of all time will be completely erased, never mind whatever garbage you try to create. all of these profound philosophies that drive our daily existence will be completely eradicated.

choosing to live the stoic life or embracing clownword and chopping your dick off all amount to the same end. i can choose to be the single greatest piece of shit asshole that ever existed if i wanted to, but i don't. but why? who cares?

why are you even reading this?

hope for afterlife is the single greatest cope of all of humanity yet you fucking faggots cling to it like it's a given. i don't even consider myself a fucking atheist, but my best thinking leads to this conclusion no matter what. humanity, hobbies, arguments, politics are all just the same way to pass the time until the inevitable happens. prove me wrong

Attached: 1615721745980.png (617x506, 181.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
youtube.com/watch?v=nU6B2AKhfMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares about anything lol

>how do you deal with the horrors of existence
Weed and vodka mostly.

Attached: Classycosglass.jpg (500x500, 33.61K)

got it, so you take drugs to distract yourself until you are dead forever

All my shit on github
The children that might come out of my gf
going sailing and nearly dying half the time
My experiments with materials that might change the world.

Reject satan’s lies. It’s not about reaching perfection, it’s about getting closer to it.

Attached: beautyofthestars.jpg (640x702, 85.81K)

Weed is the only thing keeping from strangling everyone around me and vodka puts me to sleep at the end of the day.

Frankly, I don't know if you can really trust a man with no vice.

Read Nietzche, hit the gym, pick a up side hobby that you can grind for 30+ years.

we all see beauty you fuck. doesn't matter what i see. what makes it beautiful is the fact that it's so temporary, just like this stupid fucking reply i'm making

At a certain point you realize nothing matters at all and you are already dead in any real sense

Humans will trigger the next big bang early to bypass universal atrophy.

I will accelerate us to this faster than any other person.

By not being a faggot like op

>choosing to live the stoic life or embracing clownword and chopping your dick off all amount to the same end
I would argue there's at least a 41% difference between those two ends.

>afterlife
No one ever said your ego lives on, only your soul.

i do, i have, this ain't babby's first existential crisis motherfucker. the whole cope of being a gymcel and philosophypilled is equally as retarded as me laying in my own feces all day and babbling

deflate your ego

I take comfort in knowing that I have no memory of anything up until I was born in 1987.

I was not alive before 1987

I dont remember anything before 1987

Death = not being alive

Not being alive = no memory

We know that at least 14 billion years went by since 1987, so for at least 14 billion years I have no memory of anything

When you think about it like this, the fact I am conscious of this is incredible.

>2022
>not having an ego death under your belt
ngmi

Attached: 1607466429609.jpg (640x537, 65.98K)

I buy XRP.

Attached: XRP.webm (720x720, 926.03K)

>despite the potential for incredible peak human experiences and the depth of the pool that allows those, it can't amount to anything ever. the greatest humans of all time will be completely erased, never mind whatever garbage you try to create. all of these profound philosophies that drive our daily existence will be completely eradicated.

This is why I am not and can never be a Godless materialist. Well, that and the laughable "all of this came into existence by accident" argument you people like to use.

>i don't even consider myself a fucking atheist
But you are.

Realizing everything is meaningless in the end is the most freeing thing to happen to you. You can from then on seek what makes you happy and feel good and do it for the rest of your life without remorse.

this is the kind of meaningless degenerate shit i read on reddit

>don't save her
>she don't wanna be saved don't save her
OP just wants to whine like a faggot
jannies clean this shit up

Go back. You’re a nihilistic cringelord.

The “temporary-ness” of space isn’t what makes it beautiful. It’s the vastness of it, the fact that it’s a complete unknown, the alien things you’d never see on earth, the bright colours, etc.
Besides, in terms of human existence it’s not temporary, it’s eternal. It will outlive us long after we’re gone.

>me laying in my own feces all day and babbling
Post pics

Attached: 6456457586853.webm (960x540, 2.41M)

what's the easiest and painless way to off yourself?

There is no escape, its literally infinite respawn mode until the sun burns out and even then the energy gets just recycled into something else.

the whole mystery of our existence stems from two ideas, it was random or it isn't. both are equally absurd and who is to say that even though we are created that our own very creators don't have their own mysteries? that afterlife has an expiration date?

through apathy, there is rebirth

And then you come right back and all the shit starts from new until you kill yourself and then guess what it restarts again and it goes on and on forever

i hate nihilism but it literally is the only thing that isn't a cope

>cowardice
i dont follow yer meaning op cant you just not be a coward?

There is nothing random about this

Have children. No seriously, when you look into your young child's eyes and see their joy and love for you it all makes sense. That’s something that can’t be faked. There is a special place in hell reserved for those who abuse children.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

>afterlife is the single greatest cope of all of humanity

> eternal hellfire is cope

Also I deal with the horrors of existence with Jesus.

To those who are not saved; All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in hell and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from hell.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics beware v3.jpg (6831x2295, 1.78M)

child, why do you think we're here?
why do you think we're so angry?
existence is a once in a lifetime gift and psychopaths who like to wear robes and play pretend are fucking it up for everyone

Attached: 1647012801175.jpg (535x535, 204.94K)

the only girl i ever loved aborted my child

cope

ok so i am a coward. now what. i die a coward. people learn what about what a filthy coward i was. now what? the gospel spreads for 1000 years somehow. ok, now what? 1 billion years passes. ok, now what?

I'm too cowardly to kill myself

There is a chance that reproduction ensures that you respawn here again, if you want to reroll to somewhere else possibly even outside of earth then you shouldnt reproduce.

The only thing outside the respawn cycle is to ascend to the information layer

so the cope here is to jizz cum into a vagina and create more people to experience the horrors

>will be completely erased
That's false. Every action has eternal significance. If you simply touch the surface of a pond you have altered the water. You will see a ripple. That ripple will be gone in a matter of seconds, but a much more real ripple will occur on the great chain of time. It will only grow with time, and the distant future will be immeasurably different due to your action. In other words the butterfly effect.

Religion is such a facade.

even as big of a ripple that Hitler left doesn't mean shit if the pond has a lifecycle of its own

You die every couple of years anyway. No one is the same person they were many years ago.

My world is fiction. Thing that you were told we’re fairy tales turned out to be true including sisters of fate. Sounds like your leaning towards Buddhism I’m here but not really here mindset. Enjoy the moment because that’s all we really have.

Attached: 9A12246E-204E-486C-914D-0844AF942E28.jpg (720x300, 44.4K)

No wonder this country is a fucking shithole now with daft cunts like you spouting the complete opposite of information. Take your fetid head out of your disgusting infected arse. Fucking dickhead.

Satan would know a man's ego.

I just watched beauty and the beast, the 2014 version based off the traditional fairytale.
youtube.com/watch?v=nU6B2AKhfMs

Attached: A_Dainty_French_Rococo_Oval_Gi_as284a5379z-1.jpg (1000x1500, 256.54K)

The philosophy doesn't matter retard. The point of nietzche is the grind.