ROGAN KNOWS ADRENOCHROME

> I didn’t first heard of Telomeres from Dr. Rhonda Patrick but she let me know some of the actual treatments you can get. My current stack is pretty out there like I don’t want to get into specifics because some of it’s unregulated or research only so
>”You’re worried people will try things that aren’t suitable for them?”
>[laughing] I mean I don’t want anyone to get themselves killed, some of it’s really speculative stuff I’ve actually had access to synthetic adrenochrome trials
>[laughing] “JOE, joe”
>You’ve gotta be careful with these things it’s powerful stuff like EVERY single one of my stats is up and that’s from absolute micro doses alongside some other stuff

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS OF PEOPLE REALIZING THAT ADRENOCRHOME IS REAL AND HAS BEEN AVAILABLE IN CELEBRITY MEDICINE CIRCLES FOR YEARS NOW?

Will this get him pulled from Spotify?

This is Fucken wild.

Attached: E9768866-08C6-47D8-8C35-3C4C3F2A579D.jpg (739x415, 31.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/wicked-witch
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/5961961/
jstage.jst.go.jp/article/joralbiosci1965/39/4/39_4_297/_pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine taking advice from a drug addicted manlet of dubious sexuality

Attached: Rogaine.jpg (540x540, 29.9K)

Who DOESN'T know adrenachrome is these days? It's old news. The only people who don't know about it are NPCs

Just described 60% of Any Forums and 70% of leafland leaf

Not a fucking clue. Great observation.
1○\1○
Bump

which episode is this from

It's basically a flower extract. People who grow it make a killing and it gets used to make epipens. Once it's expires it breaks down into adrenachrome. Literally impossible to get from an adrenaline gland of a person. But that's the lore behind it because it's a big scam to fleece and extort wealthy and celebrities. It's good shit though.

>n-no u

Attached: 1560064150974.png (300x284, 14.6K)

Good for what?

he better keep going or im gonna keep calling him out.
soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/wicked-witch

Oy vey goyim

Nigger babble.

I enjoy breathing.

Which flower?

trust me dude just flew over my house

>Literally impossible to get from an adrenaline gland of a person.

wrong

It’s hard to artificially synthesize and released in the blood, piss, poop and sweat of any mammal under stress. This reply you are repeating was copy and pasted hundreds of times by the jews in every thread about this.

It's literally adrenaline.
jewgle the effects if you don't know

Hopefully he has an answer because I've never heard of plant sourced adrenochrome. It's just oxidised epinephrine which can be easily synthesised and doesn't need to be taken from "living brains" or whatever the fuck Any Forums schizos believe. You can make it yourself with an epi vial and an oxidiser, its effects are nothing special but a headache and some heart play.

Hunter Thompson is laughing from beyond the grave. What an incredible troll

Attached: 1563215050354.jpg (400x300, 27.33K)

niggers don't rap with words like anthropocentricity

Yeah the telomeres apparently extend life. Its a big thing in health circles. Had no clue it was tied to adrenochrome though.. Kinda makes me thing we should investigate the health industry. All of those people want to stay young and live forever.

Crisper get it, crisp is in the old term for cool/awesome. Well get awesomer, when you know you know

episode and timestamp, nigger.

>synthetic
Do you think the elites will still kill children for it? I do because they need to appease moloch.

>It’s hard to artificially synthesize
No it is not, my macaco. Go to the hospital, get a vial of epinephrine. Go to a chemical supply shop, hardware store, or pharmacy. Get a suitable oxidiser. Oxidise your epinephrine. Bam. Adrenochrome.

MF doom is more talented and has a better vocabulary than you. You're trying too hard.

yea we definitely have too many faggots on here

its probably just marketed as synthetic, but is the real thing.

he should be deplatformed

Everyone fucking knows about it

What an absolutely Canadian post.

>likes platforms
>defends other manlets
They never learn

the cold winters don't help you guys

I'll see what I can find. I get a 30 minute pass from the ward for a cigarette tomorrow. I can check out the rest of the hospital. Where should I look? I don't have shoes just these stupid psych ward socks with no grip.

what is adrenochrome supposed to do? is it physical anti aging? or life extension?

Anyone got a link?

>nooooooooooooo dont take away my right to spread lies and misinformation

most celebrities seem to age about the same as the average person,

>like EVERY single one of my stats is up
Except height

>doesnt like the winter
Tell us you're brown without telling us you're brown

Kek. Memes aside, there is a drawer in practically every hospital room in Canada full of epi vials with the gloves and tongue depressors etc. They're free.

Just take off your socks then.

I defend anyone’s right to be a retard on a public forum. Like you right now.
Yes, it’s legal to basically say whatever you want.

Why do you say this? Adrenochrome was known to be produced in vivo as far back as the 1960's
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/5961961/
jstage.jst.go.jp/article/joralbiosci1965/39/4/39_4_297/_pdf

>still no link or mention of which episode

Nah Jews invented andrenochome which is where the whole blood libel thing comes from.
They also drink foreskin blood for good reason.

Ouch that manlet joke got you eh? I wasn't sure you'd hear it all the way down there.

Adrenochrome is just a scary sounding word for brainlets who can't chemistry. It doesn't get you high, and it has zero medicinal properties. You can read trip reports of people trying this stuff on Erowid. Aldous Huxley is the one responsible for shilling the idea that this is a legitimate drug, despite not even fucking using this stuff himself, and the lore has continued into the present day with ridiculous bloodletting theories. No matter how many times I explain this to Any Forums, I'm still going to have retards who are convinced this compound is a regenerative drug that can only be harvested from children. It's literally just oxidized epinephrine.

>even admits to being a lying scumbag
>its totally legal, so whats the problem?

you people are despicable

Tom Cruise fucking disagrees