NEW MESSAGE FROM WHOOPI GOLDBERG ABOUT WILL SMITH

These are the overlords of your enemy
And this is what they think of the Oscars incident last night.
Learn their talking points & prepare yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=zA3jebh-M98

Attached: Whoopi_Goldberg.jpg (503x409, 41.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIGwYN99JLk
youtu.be/bvSpcGtimmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: DE1BB65A-973A-488B-B93E-2D0CD9BADB48.jpg (1242x959, 185.74K)

I aint watching that shit

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found

Guinan can't hold herself these days

Just watched they catered towards people of reason from the standpoint of it actually being real... i want off this ride.

I cannot stand her

Let me guess
>white supremacy did it
>oscars bad because white
>wypipo bad
Yeah, not watching that shit.

i don't care

Attached: doggo roll.gif (208x200, 2.03M)

No actually the ladies of The View are very reasonable on this one... which is rare, but credit given where credit is due. They did a good job here.

They are misdirecting distracting Dirty Discharging Cunts on their best days.
They are gardenella skanks

this is all i hear:
nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk nigger talk

Whoopi hates jews

Attached: 1648524512801.jpg (1908x1146, 247.75K)

sometimes violence is necessary. If more people just slapped the shit out of someone who was out of line the world would be a much better place.

Man you guys are obsessed with this nigger shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIGwYN99JLk

She isn't saying to gas them in this video

Why do you faggots care about these niggers? Never mind answering, you're retards. That's why.

there has been thousands of things said at the oscars that deserved a slap, what Chris Rock said was not one of them.

This faggot really just posted the view

USA preparing to war

And good for will. I'm glad everyone got to see it too. Hopefully it will encourage more bitch slapping for dumb niggers.

>The View
KYS immediately leaf nigger.

Unironically this

>America is preparing for war

Attached: chet.jpg (299x168, 8.22K)

they all agree Will's a bitch
and Chris held the high ground
>i watched so you don't have to

who cares about hollywood

Will Smith murdered Biggie and Tupac over Jada

Attached: 1648525146333.jpg (1734x748, 261.02K)

Whoopi goldwoke couldn't understand the importance of banned knowledge. And yet she made offense jokes comments and remarks about genocides and pre planned events than hulk hogan's n word tape.

i don't care what Ghouls say about white people.

This. They're just desensitizing the public to unwarranted aggression. Prepare yourselves.

Attached: 1584046514317.jpg (1925x1311, 1.6M)

fuck you aint watching it. tldr and dont ask pol to watch such shit. post link but give a tldr.

Attached: ussliberty.jpg (602x484, 131.14K)

He tried to warn you. Narratives will be formed from this moment. This isn't a one off thing. They are preparing you for violence.
youtu.be/bvSpcGtimmk
It's the topic of choice for a reason.

How does she keep getting wider?

Yeah because the USA is about to enter a power struggle at the federal/state and local levels. The mexicans want power, the niggers want power, the venezuelans want power. The indian pajeets want power. People like this are extremely abusive verbally and physically. If they can get away with fucking someone up they will. If someone doesn't stand up to them they are going to fuck up everyone and everything. theft, murder, corporate fraud, raping of 15 year old Tina.

I don't get it