"G.I Jane 2 can't wait to see it"

"G.I Jane 2 can't wait to see it"
>hahahahaha good one
> wait... wife is upset
>everyone is looking at me thinking I'm a cuck(which I literally am)
>must hit nigga to show everyone who is the boss

>*commits the biggest chimp out in TV history*

Attached: 0_THP_CHP_140720SLUG_5232JPG.jpg (1200x1200, 82.39K)

That one man, all by himself, delivered the biggest red pill on niggers ever
He just sent back niggers 50 years

>Biggest blackpill on memeflaggots
They are all paid jews

In the past, a white could legally kill another man who insulted the honor of his wife. Formal duals were designed for this.

Will Smith acted no worse than the most honorable white man. Now days, 99% of white men would let another man smack their wife on the ass and they would do nothing.

Bad bait

>slaps a manlet comedian who was expecting a little joke-tap
>doesn't say a word to the dudes who openly fuck his wife

Will Smith is not only a chimp but a bitch

Attached: 1626489463773.png (785x757, 785.97K)

>He just sent back niggers 50 years
so like what the pre-stone age?

CURRENT THING
CURRENT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1646020545919.jpg (2388x1668, 458.49K)

It's the truth.

>G.I Jane 2 can't wait to see it

Attached: 3E5E2864-1028-4C59-9350-927CF9362E3C.jpg (927x623, 129.59K)

Everyone fucked his balding dumpster wife and he's acting out because even though he got to move to Bel Aire, he's still a stupid nigger, his wife is a bald ass cock dumpster, and his kids are all literally faggots.

chris rock should have shot him. It's the nigger way

why cum blacks r so violent at award shows?
For real though, this would be a lot more entertaining if we were actually allowed to be critical of this shit without getting called a racist. All the twitter or reddit comments i see even hinting at maybe the broken marriage of smith, or all the other fucked up shit thats CELEBRATED in black culture, gets called out on being a racist.
Weird how we dont see asians, or whites, or whatever... chimping out like this at every level of wealth and class like we do with nogs.

Reminder: The wealthiest most educated nogs are more violent and break more laws than the poorest, dumbest whites.

Attached: kanye-west-l-jumps-onstage-after-taylor-swift-c-won-the-best-female-video-award-during-the-2009-mtv-video-music-awards-at-radio-city-music-hall-on-september-13-2009-in-new-york-city-photo-by-christoph.jpg (1200x675, 104.53K)

He'll just do drive by and kill the neighbors kids

A comedians job in the Oscars has always been to roast people. Especially the front row. It's not some random punk grabbing your virgin wifus ass in public. It's a comedian making a dumb joke about her hair, in a show where every comedian does that. You cant take a joke, don't go to the show.

Will Smith play Hancock NOW this fucker play Hancuck.

Attached: index.jpg (194x259, 7.96K)

No u go

LOL today Op made me laugh.

In all seriousness though calling that slap a chimpout is an insult to all the riot streams I have gotten cozy in.

Riots are chimpouts, not one niggrumpy nigger slapping a dude.

woll smoth smok chros rok

aren't they stone age right now? Fuck, maybe there's valuable research to be done here.
To the anthropologist mobile!

Attached: 1619270745398.png (2159x1352, 2.55M)

His wife didn't deserve the roast, she was never supposed to be targeted, and targeting an genetic disorder is dirty at that.

>H9UhIwmi
A fucking leaf.

You should kill the next guy that assaults your wife's honor. Let me know how that goes.
>oh wait you can't because it's not fucking 1860 anymore and society moved past petty violence a while ago
This is the stupidest fucking take.

Anyways, this shit is fake and gay as it gets. Stop being distracted by jewish puppet shows, and instead post about our corrupt fucking governments

Attached: 1648519851910.jpg (680x448, 41.07K)

He's literally openly a cuckold. He reacted accordingly.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 457.42K)

>wife
>she

For real

>gets cucked
>acted like an honorable white man

yikes