Strategic Calculus

We once considered Russia to be a "near peer" in terms of military strength and strategic capability. It was previously assumed that in a conventional war with the Russians, the U.S. would need to be at the top of its game and prepared to take heavy losses in order to prevail. It is now obvious that this is not true. The U.S. can completely decimate Russia's conventional military forces while taking minimal casualties.

In any armed conflict between the U.S. and Russia, Russia will quickly be forced to choose between a humiliating strategic defeat where they agree to whatever the Americans want, or they can escalate to nuclear weapons.

Given the state of the rest of their military equipment, it is extremely doubtful that Russia has the ability to maintain the kill chain necessary to successfully strike North America.

>Eastern Europe is a sacrifice we are willing to make
>The end of Russia is nigh
>No amount of cope can save a dying people

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-194415_Chrome.jpg (1296x1491, 541.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BeacXBxPARQ&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_WGcfkqzUI4
youtube.com/watch?v=Igq2fqa7RY4
youtube.com/watch?v=VK2xhDduRM4
youtube.com/watch?v=sx67ftNFSLg
youtube.com/watch?v=K5BAZ2bBUzM
youtube.com/watch?v=FDKH_FxFdrw
youtube.com/watch?v=XIZyYJN7gyA
youtube.com/watch?v=k2HkUAlusEYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSzAnNU4u28&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=tY2R2EPG9jo
bitchute.com/video/mZpeJkSNjcA3/
bitchute.com/video/fis6p176wpx8/
bitchute.com/video/PxDySFkxbmVC/
youtube.com/watch?v=eQXHc-tJMXM
youtube.com/watch?v=VypZg4eTJgY&t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=f8kKDZOKT3c
youtube.com/watch?v=z0UW5_vqVxM
bitchute.com/video/GBPSGBknZbyS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So just retake Crimea then :^)

Indeed.

Why does it sound so much like german OKW assessing the possibility of war with the SU after the winter war ?

No fill up a couple of canisters fren, you're gonna need it. You've been duped kek. Jews play wargames by a different ruleset nowadays.

which branch of military were you?

See now this is much more based than posting about gay marriage in ukraine on Twitter

Is thisbased on you mass consumption of propaganda about Ukraine?
Russia is winning there despite the Isis tactics being run by the Ukranians.
Thinking they would fight the USA the same way just makes you retarded

almost guaranteed that russia's nuclear arsenal is not operational. i bet all of the suka blyat commanders sold off the expensive raw materials for vodka

If I captured 100 acres in crimea could I keep 90 of them?

No? I get to keep a six months’s supply of happy meals? Hmmm idk.

America is literally South Africa 2.0, a burned-out negroid husk where the last Whites are being hunted down in the streets. The Russian invasion of Ukraine never would have happened in the first place if America was still a real country.

Attached: 1566419084267.png (1388x660, 1.13M)

>it is extremely doubtful that Russia has the ability to maintain the kill chain necessary to successfully strike North America.
>Ignoring all the ballistic missile strikes, including hypersonics

Imagine falling for propaganda this hard.

Attached: boris_johnson.jpg (1484x834, 526.21K)

What is the point of this post?

Russia has focused its military development on high tech nuclear strike capabilities. It has capabilities in that specific area that are not only equal but superior to the US. It does not have the manpower and resources to pull of the same kind of shock and awe ground offensive. But, and this is important, to compare the US actions in Iraq to that of Russia in the Ukraine is a mistake.

Russia is trying to avoid civilian casualties and is not trying to shock the Ukranian population as a whole, its trying to kick out its political leadership and develop support around a new class of leaders from lower levels of the social stratum.

Does Russia under Putin look like a power that is willing to backdown? No, not ever. This can only follow two paths. Either the Chinese and Indian economic interests will help Russia reorient the global economy in ways that cause short term pain but long term benefits, Putin is assasinated, or we see a very increased escalation of tension and possible war witht the West.

Believe the khidoukrainian propaganda and make sure that the Russian army is weak?

I see your brain was removed instead of the umbilical cord at birth

Checked

I want blood, but against Russia I have no hard feelings and spetznaz are cool with their shovel tricks

Attached: 1646879597834.jpg (500x532, 59.73K)

>one of these washes up on the Mississippi river, just upstream of St. Louis
>armed with dirty nuclear warhead
>others projected to already be in various US harbors
What would The Free World do?

Attached: poseidon.jpg (1280x720, 105.87K)

>muh hypersonics

This is how you cope when you've been displaying iraqi tier logistical and operational capabilities.

Hypersonics are not a game changer. They're just an expensive way to knock over a building near your border.

>launch capabilities will not survive our initial assault

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-175156_Chrome.jpg (1284x904, 371.35K)

I would immediately assume false flag desu

Every country with an organized population can BTFO those snowniggers. The problem is that everyone who tried over played their hand and had to retreat in the snow. Never invade Russia, especially when you have to ship your soldiers to their border.

Attached: e2f85stmne3y.jpg (1280x960, 333.23K)

>no one else in the world has them
>user assumes it's a falseflag
???

If that were true we'd have 50-100k troops in Ukraine with complete logistics and maintenance. You are a dumb nigger tranny. I hope NATO is paying you.

one way to find out

Really makes you think.

you're wrong, any war with russia would presumably occur on russian soil. we can fight using proxies in third party areas for less political capital, and russian/soviet doctrine is primarily defensive or retaliatory with little attention paid to serious, long term invasion.
russia in a defensive war has a terrain advantage, morale advantage, and doctrine built from the ground up to counter american invasive doctrine - they won't do it well thanks to their horrific tech disadvantage, but they'll still put up a respectable fight when they're defending their homeland.
all this is one big hypothetical anyway, any non-regional war today will be/is fought economically rather than militarily. It's an effort to force the adversary to turn inward and stop projecting force and influence internationally while they get their shit back in order

>The dumbfuck forgot communist jews are in control of his country and military
Fucking Cockroach Bull.

Attached: madlaughing.gif (713x630, 941.93K)

I think you're a dicord tranny, that's what I think.

Whilst OP is clearly a shill and definitely over estimating the ability of the US military (especially the Army and Marines) and blatantly lying about the ongoing operation in the Ukraine, unfortunately he might be right for one reason.

All modern wars between two conventional adversaries (obviously not including insurgences like Afghanistan) are decided by Air Superiority. The current Operation in Ukraine is evidence of that, the Russians have been able to operate in open ground unimpeded because they destroyed the Ukrainian Air Force in the first two days of the operation.

Unfortunately USAF is by far superior to the Russian Air Force. Not to mention the US Navy’s ability to project Air Power anywhere on earth. In a war between the two the Russian ground forces would be picked off piece by piece after the USAF has disabled the Russian Air Force.

However, the fact that Russia has uninterceptable Hypersonic Missiles and Nuclear Weapons makes me think that the Americans wouldn’t engage in a war in Eastern Europe at best resulting in a long and bloody advance towards Moscow (no different to Operation Barbarossa or Napoleons invasion) and at worse resulting in New York and Washington being nuked.

The Jews who run the Empire of Lies are morons and sadists, but I think they’re too cowardly to risk a nuclear war. They don’t have the balls to call Putins bluff.

Attached: 725434D6-D1F4-47AF-BE26-3DD94F5E4A08.jpg (416x1024, 87.88K)

>logistical and operational capabilities.
Yea, except we are talking nukes, retard. Something USA had absolutely no incentive to develop in the past three decade, while Russia has an autistic obsession with them.

What kind of strategic missiles/entry vehicles did US even develop in the past 20 years?

>this fucking meme

yeah the scary swedes, baltcucks, czechs, romanians, and poles. Absolutely terrifying!

anybody who posts this meme should reconsider living for another day

No don't you do it, it'll be retarded neither side is competent will both look like retards.

Haarp still makes russian nukes useless against us by altering their trajectory in the ionosphere. The only consideration is keeping your gay asses alive which is clearly counterproductive

Attached: op attack of the giant faggot.jpg (425x301, 26.68K)

the f35 is explicitly being readied to carry warheads, and likely another craft developed through that all-digital program that popped up recently

>unfortunately
Okay, Ivan.

Peer doesn't mean equal or the same.
Russia has nuclear weapons and a land mass that prevents saturation.
Meaning they will live to fight another day.
US is built on infrastructure that is expensive and took 400 years to build.
That US infrastructure is not going to be rebuilt after a nuclear war.

Children should be seen and not heard. They have no thoughts of their own and don't understand the thoughts they do have.

CONFIRMED
IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH
HERE...WE...GO..:

youtube.com/watch?v=BeacXBxPARQ&t=3s
Russia headed to strategic defeat in Ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=_WGcfkqzUI4
Reasons for Failure? Russian Air Force in Ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=Igq2fqa7RY4
Ukraine Fog of War: What's Really Happening?

youtube.com/watch?v=VK2xhDduRM4
CHEEKI BREEKI

youtube.com/watch?v=sx67ftNFSLg
PUTIN IS KILLING RUSSIA, AND HERE'S HOW...

youtube.com/watch?v=K5BAZ2bBUzM
Ukraine War: What the West Doesn't Understand EP 3

youtube.com/watch?v=FDKH_FxFdrw
Ukraine War: The 40 mile Convoy is Worse Than You Think

youtube.com/watch?v=XIZyYJN7gyA
WIDE UKRAINIAN NLAW TROOPER WALK

youtube.com/watch?v=k2HkUAlusEYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSzAnNU4u28&t=3s
VDV song (Updated)

Attached: Adolf Tried To Warn Us.gif (400x373, 3.54M)

>decimate
illiterate, ngmi

Attached: 1648524386011.jpg (1670x1320, 181.67K)

The OKW was correct, American supplies are the only thing that stopped Russia from starving to death in 1942. OKW didn't factor this outside intervention in.

If Russia is able to ride out the next five years or so and successfully adapt it's economy there is even a chance it will have a dramatic resurgence in the coming decades. 'Victory' might come down to which elite out of Russia, China and the USA can survive the next century without being overthrown. USA will not fight Russia directly because the probability of nuclear war is too high.

>f35
Thats a fucking plane. Those can be intercepted very easily unlike hypersonic ICBM. Your real weapons for nuclear war are missiles on submarines and cold war era minutemans. Your nuclear arsenal is even worse than Russian.

You don’t have to Russian to realise that the United States of America is in fact the Great Satan.

You’re the bad guy here and you have been since 1942.

Unlike you, I don’t have to be paid to shill my opinion on the Empire of Lies.

D E A T H T O A M E R I C A

Attached: A0626A48-AA6A-42E9-8B38-D4F599B3B9D9.jpg (888x499, 90.63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tY2R2EPG9jo
1769 - the "Industrial Revolution" incident (Trollge)
[READ UNCLE TED]

bitchute.com/video/mZpeJkSNjcA3/
TGSNT Current Mirror: 360,000+ Views

bitchute.com/video/fis6p176wpx8/
THE ULTIMATE RED PILL (FÜHRER'S GREATEST SPEECHES) 71,000+ Views

bitchute.com/video/PxDySFkxbmVC/
WHO BROUGHT THE SLAVES TO AMERICA?

youtube.com/watch?v=eQXHc-tJMXM
The Death of Europe, with Douglas Murray
4,267,466 views: Oct 7, 2019

youtube.com/watch?v=VypZg4eTJgY&t=57s
"Dear Putin, If I Was Your Father..."

youtube.com/watch?v=f8kKDZOKT3c
The End of South Africa '80 - '94

youtube.com/watch?v=z0UW5_vqVxM
The Greatest Negotiator - Chicago '68

bitchute.com/video/GBPSGBknZbyS/

Attached: 1618791857778.png (600x302, 303.02K)

33 DAY SPECIAL OPERATION

HEY ALEXI

ARE YOU OKAY??? WHAT WILL YOU DO ON DAY 69???

Attached: KEK.png (784x820, 762.77K)