Is America actually real or is it all a film set?

Is America actually real or is it all a film set?

Attached: 247WallSt.com-247WS-557381-46-star-u.s.-flag.jpg (660x372, 37.8K)

trust me its real

Attached: brandon.jpg (2000x1333, 1.42M)

It’s pretty real. You only see the fucked up shit though. Now OP is Wales real or just Arthurian legend?

All the worlds a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers.

America is actually just a mundane realm of hell.

it's a meme
>is Wales real
also a meme
>All the worlds a meme
fixed

I've thought about this. We're not in a computer based matrix. The media and the politicians are the matrix. Trying to shape our reality with rhetoric, theater, and statistical manipulation. Ever wonder why your real world experience doesn't match what they're saying on TV? When was the last time you saw a white supremacist? KKK rally?

The ideal of America now has to be fulfilled by being in complete rebellion to the Federated Corporation of America(TM). The faggots in DC say globohomo is America. But if you buy yourself a piece of dirt and some guns and do your best to live life completely independent of that, to me that's the real America.

How could any of this be real? Are you retarded?

What does that make Canada? The fiery inferno that Satan looms over?

>Canada
>fiery inferno
This is why you were banished to america

ngl a fiery inferno sounds 10x better than being in the remote subarctic around nothing but a bunch of fags

>taking what I said literally
this is why everyone thinks you're a fucking retard.

We are very real, with a real history, a real culture, a real ethnic group, real food, real women, and a real education.

Attached: download (33).png (565x526, 297.51K)

Attached: download (47).jpg (640x575, 38.73K)

This is America

Attached: 1648520787415.png (630x504, 569.92K)

Yeah, real sad these days

America

>real
or
>film set

The answer is yes

Attached: 1645813347944.gif (363x360, 3.79M)

He's unironically Ukrainian, put a Ukrainian flag behind him. Ukraine loves American and Jewish cock too.

I live in upstate New York, over 15 miles away from the city (so safe from nukes!) and can confirm that literally none of this shit ever happens here. The worst we got was the scamdemic's forced business shutdowns ruining a couple mom & pops and a little opioid epidemic lurking behind closed doors.

Corr would love a go on those melons

I live in a small white town in Michigan. It's real as it gets. My girlfriend's brother lives in Cincinnati and we went to visit him. I am pretty sure all big cities are reality T.V. sets.

"The United States of America" is a work of fiction maintained to keep the population complacent ever since the Corporation of America was formed in 1871 or whatever.

>cold is bad
Ask me how I know you're not white

>n-no I meant something actually smart y-you just didn't get it it sounded better en Español
Seethe harder Paco

Attached: 1245.png (1200x1200, 53.81K)

American cities are the absolute worst out of all first-world cities. Nobody should live there.

Attached: download (48).jpg (600x399, 50.41K)

Crew member here (I position the lighting). You've been fooled all along.

one of the signs of autism is not understanding communication.
You're batting a thousand.

funny how back when you actually heard about the KKK, many of them ended up being friends with certain politicians or being politicians themselves

Attached: Cquh-wZXEAAkp4_.jpg (480x360, 26.99K)

>I SWEAR I was making a really clever and funny remark, I'm just incapable of expressing it and it and would rather feign smugness than. Fuck you for not laughing at my joke asshole.
Who has autism here?