Have you ever been attacked by a woman? Did she end up as the "victim"?

Have you ever been attacked by a woman? Did she end up as the "victim"?

Attached: leslie.jpg (612x612, 53.3K)

what did she even mean by this?

>dont be surprised if we end up in your chimney

Attached: questioner.png (726x419, 405.83K)

dumb nigger

Attached: 1630704134379.jpg (236x231, 11.23K)

Does this Ghostbuster have a corpse bricked up in her walls?

I knocked a fat nigger bitch down a flight of stairs when a brawl broke out at a party I was at when I was a teenager.
She tried knocking a bunch of people down the stairs with a lamp and I grabbed it and swung her sideways and she tumbled like humpty dumpty.

Yes she got a "stitcher" after she got a hot drunk white new york liberal guy to fuck her. That is, got an abortion, injected brine, and sealed it up. That lil mutt is in her forever and aint never gonna leave her

No way something like that procedure exists. You're joking, I refuse to believe women can electively become corpse gundams

Attached: 1642908052564.jpg (828x735, 285.67K)

In 9th grade there was a bitch known for kicking guys full in the nuts whenever she had the chance... I deliberately stood wide, pretended I didn't see her and punched the top of her foot/ankle with the same force I used to break boards in my kung fu class (fuck u it was the 80s)... when she predictably trying to kick me in the nuts. She had a foot cast and cruches for the next three weeks. I got in zero trouble because about 10 kids saw exactly what happened. In the next four years of HS she never kicked another dude in the nuts to my knowledge.

I think she enjoys strap ons

yes

Attached: Girl gets black guy arrested.webm (224x400, 2.28M)

I was attacked a black tomboy when I was in elementary school. My teacher was afraid of her and did nothing. She lived in a good neighborhood, so there's no socioeconomic excuse for her behavior.

A group of about 9 women ganged up on me and beat me up. I did whoop about 4 of them though before they got me down.

kek

I was strangled by my sister, she then called the cops on me, to claim I attacked her. My mom was there, and saw the whole thing, and got me out of being falsely accused. The police didn't do anything to my sister for a false call.

Don't trust women yo. I was lucky that I was the better child to my mother, because my mom is a raging feminist too, and if my sister wasn't so shit, .... I would probably gone to jail, even though I had red marks all over my neck.

I knew if I defended myself in one way, I would go to jail. I already been accused of sex crimes by exes, who I never laid a finger on, so I knew how cops treated men over women. And I acted my cool, and let my huge sister strangle me. It sort of woke my mom up big time. I'm more tighter with her now, and she's less close to my sister.

Oh man I haven't seen this one in forever. Anyone ever figure out what was wrong with her?

Drunk college girl hit me in the face with her High Heels because I didn't find her attractive and I rejected her. I didn't really want anything to do with her.

White Knights said I started the fight and I got kicked out. She got to stay.

The fuck you think she mean senpai?

Attached: merry nigmass.jpg (800x558, 47.95K)

>He doesn't know how emotional women get on their periods

Yes I have. Ex wife.
Many many times.
She got arrested twice. Tho.

i haven't, but if i were she would 100% become a victim

looks like she's high as fuck

Yeha but to be fair I hit her with a chair after she slapped me. Fuckin bitch.

Glad we got that thug off the streets and our white women are protected.

A girl beat me up in 2nd grade and became my friend afterwards AND fought a couple of battles for me

>be me in kindergarten
>climb steps to top of slide
>beaner girl in my class is at the top. Stop climbing after getting a feeling that i shouldn't relax
>"user, climb up higher to get to the next level"
>"ok" t. Retard
>she punches me in the gut and i fall
>finally get my breath back, get up and go looking for her
>she's telling a teacher that i punched her
>get sent to time out pole

Attached: 6nr4Vdjs_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40.01K)

Imagine the sex with her.