To my triple-vaxxed friends. Please remember to get the 4th booster shot so your immune system can return to 100%

To my triple-vaxxed friends. Please remember to get the 4th booster shot so your immune system can return to 100%

Attached: D1D4F0CF-B497-48BE-8146-690A018D65F3.jpg (828x1393, 380.62K)

The world has become a delirious zoo

Attached: 20220328_005837.png (252x211, 24.88K)

Crazy, I'm unvaxxed and felt fine for 2 years. Caught a cold once but some chicken noodle soup and Nyquil cured me. Am I a freak of nature??!

Attached: Miracle Elixer.jpg (2000x1279, 87.55K)

Lol, I'm just not gonna get it (the vax). I'm just not gonna take it; that's all. Lol.

God damn, the covidians have taken over every subreddit.

Attached: 1629869171774.png (413x370, 227.35K)

These niggers are lying

anyone else notice that the niggercattle who took the "vax" have loads of blotches on their skin?, im noticing it alot more especially in older people, like bruising type rashes

What is endothelium, Alex?

my name is not alex, im seeing it all over peoples bodies, old guy i know went from 2 small blotches on his lower thigh to like a full leg bruising rash thing

Was there any subreddit they hadn’t taken over?

Shill accounts

Attached: reddit_bots_1.jpg (1080x720, 181.5K)

there was a Any Forums colony that quickly gained traction and was promptly banned by powermods for being wrongthink

I am right now living with 3 people who got x2 jabs and by the 'booster' woke up to all the bullshit. They finally realized it all seems too sip the koolaid for them. On thursday roomate 1 came home sick and 'tested positive' for covid, now all 3 'vaxxed' are sick with covid and been locked in their rooms since thursday still feeling shit all say its worse than flu minus puking and def worse than any cold. I am unvaxxed and totally normally so far. Kind of scary wtf is happening to them and how they still don't believe. If I make it another week or two without getting sick from them than I think its literally all over for vaxxies

>LMFAO if jumping to unfounded cocks was an Olympic sport you'd be OP mate, well done

the vaccine is good because it is gonna sterilize and kill off 95% of humanity. The illuminati is correct that most people are useless eaters and the world will be a much better place once 95% of humans are wiped out. I am very thankful for the vaccine and i hope everyone takes it

What is Jeopardy, mr. trebek? Also user is agreeing with you.

>Retard Redditors

Eases the pain.

>reddit

wait is the vaccine still a thing people think is needed? I figured once the rules came down whether you had it or not it would finally show how retarded it was

Yes. Acne

Attached: DE3818F0-5E52-4C38-BBEB-C30DE9B0E5FC.jpg (560x612, 42.13K)

I am mid 40s and take a natural 3CL Protease Inhibitor (gromwell root) whenever I feel like I'm catching something, along with daily vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D. I eat a well balanced diet and cook 95% of my own meals. Never vaxxed, never had symptoms bad enough to call a doctor. I also live at high altitude and spend a day or two a week doing physical activity above 10k so that could be a factor too. ymmv

i saw someone complaining that they got banned from an audio engineering sub for asking why everyone was arguing about ukraine and what it had to do with audio topics lmfao. redditors are cancerous obese faggots, zero exceptions