Another diehard vaxx supporter drops dead at 36

>City leaders mourn 'sudden and unexpected' passing of Louisville health department official - wdrb.com/news/city-leaders-mourn-sudden-and-unexpected-passing-of-louisville-health-department-official/article_c30b5de4-a6d2-11ec-a293-3be90f061a3c.html

>"Dr. SarahBeth Hartlage helped save thousands of lives through her tireless and heroic efforts leading vaccinations in Louisville," Beshear said.
Kek.

Honestly, I think this shit is really starting to accelerate. Who knows where we could be in a few months.

Attached: FO9T8NSWUAM0rFd.jpg (864x989, 134.92K)

Two weeks

Bye Cunt.
See you in hell.

If only everyone else had been vaxxed, his vax would have worked. Many such cases. Sad.

Uh, her*. Not sure in today's culture which pronoun was appropriate.

How old was she? Cant find it but maybe in her mid-40s? She's unfit af in all photos

why would the gene therapy vaccine kill her?

>If only everyone else had been vaxxed, his vax would have worked. Many such cases. Sad.

Imagine being so stupid to actually believe that.

Attached: 100 Percent Effective.png (1204x1230, 948.72K)

>Queen of the Vaccine
no refunds lmao

Attached: 1647228839404.png (300x219, 41.85K)

hahaha get dropped stupid bitch nigger

It's in the title...
>36

Another case assisted suicide.

When is second coming of christ coming? or are we fucked?

GOOD THING A WINTER OF DARKNESS OF DEATH WEREN'T AWAITING HER.

JUST IMAGINE IF SHE WASN'T VAXXED THO.

I mean, personally, I would never take the Trump vaccine, because that's what now-Vice-President Harris said immediately after it was announced.

>co-worker who is fully vaxxed and boosted had a heart attack last week, survived
>other co-worker, firefighter, only 4 years older than me says his blood pressure has been higher since the vaccine and he never had that issue before
With each passing day I'm more and more thankful I never fell for this psyop

Attached: 1555123008352.png (300x300, 79.86K)

Also Sarah Beth, super Jewish name.

That's what it says in a sauceless picrel with schizo font. OPs actual sauce doesnt say age and jewling comes as 36 for her name but I cant confirm if it's actually her -- i mean, she doesnt look 36 at all

ham beast

>People die of natural causes, including those that were Vaxxed

SEE ITS THE VACCINE!!

This is the Year of Dying Suddenly

Red deer poster just got the timing wrong, not the concept.

I have a friend in his early 20's. Both parents are doctors. Took the vaccine without question. Developed liver issues and diabetes 1-2 months after his second dose. This is someone in perfect shape who works out everyday for several hours. Oh, and he still caught COVID...

>Heart attacks in your thirties
NATURAL CAUSES