New Postal Service vehicle design was finalized

You'll be seeing thing faggot thing for the next 25 years.

Attached: 1647654050362.jpg (900x500, 343.35K)

Attached: johnny-cab-total-recall.gif (498x403, 3.94M)

PRIVATIZE THE FUCKING USPS ALREADY!!!!

I absolutely love it. Not even kidding.

source? I thought it was too inefficient so they wanted a new design

Lmao imagine how demoralizing it is to drive that

>imagining something is too inefficient for the federal government
holy shit stay just like you are

It's honestly not so bad, I like the retrofuturistic design. I was looking at the current mail trucks today and they're hideous, looks like a car built in Africa

Designed for flipping and killing pedestrians

thats just one, theres a few sizes
but personally I like it
Im sick of NPCs making all cars look the same except for very fucking minor details
its boring
yup, this new vehicle, this monstrosity, is unique and not boring

Attached: 1633996563614.png (828x820, 1.11M)

This. Hold onto your child like innocence for as long as you can, user.

honestly it has great visibility and it has backup and side cams and auto parking

it's not like self driving but it can really make up for a lot of bump ins

>t. Retarded tranny who makes this thread every single day
Seriously why user?

I think it looks cool actually.

looks rad

My dad worked on this movie and even though I didn't like it as a kid, it's super impressive.
I love PKD tho.
They filmed in Mexico and supposedly there was some CIA Involvement but I don't know about that.
My dad also worked on the original Batman and Thriller.

Attached: cuck_van.png (901x689, 1.06M)

I don't see anything wrong other than that big windshield maybe not being aerodynamic.

Pixar called they want there 3d model back

Attached: 20220328_071959.png (99x105, 20.63K)

i really need to change though. Im just saying what I read and asking for source

Why do you care what it looks like so much?
It delivers mail for fucks sake, this isn't the 24 hours of Le Mans.

yeah but i think i will get demoralized looking at it. maybe we should all point and laugh at the nerds that have to drive these things.

Attached: tjmguucam56uyx8xs9xv.png (400x400, 26.77K)

Only lumpenproles become postal workers anyway.

The current models have been in service for more than 60 years. These new models will likely outlive the United States.

Kek, beat me to it

Attached: johnny-cab.gif (330x172, 3.08M)

cope

> the homer

they can't really do this any more

ever watch bram stoker's dracula? that's the peak of old style sfx

the subway scenes are in Mexico City's metro. It's an all-time classic movie.

I wanted this thing to be a hybrid because a vehicle that makes alot of starts and stops makes sense to be a hybrid but nope. That'd make too much sense

This looks like a truck I would’ve drawn when I was 7

No thats the last thing you want to do. You wont be able to post anything gun related, anything to the right of Trudeau.

I wonder why it is this low to the ground.

The designed saw way too many Rick and Morty episodes.

>just amend the constitution
Awe, sweaty, no good will come from this.

>tfw you weren't born a radish farmer

A cuckmobile to demoralize an already broken nation. Very sad. Can you imagine if Andrew Jackson saw this faggot machine rolling down an American street? He would have (rightfully) shot it.

it hardly ever reaches a high speed. limits the benefits of hybrid.

new mail cucktruck. nice, i guess. i check my mail quarterly. 4 times a year

i got the biggest mailbox to fit all that shit inside. i literally don't give a flying fuck who's trying to contact me and i prefer they didn't

are those massive windows bulletproof? I feel bad for the mailmen in the ghetto, literally asking for it

Same reason you reply. For those sweet sweet (you)s

On the bright side, the old trucks will be hitting the market.

I drive a Hybrid. I get my best mpg in the city

That's nice user

That's retarded, they put the steering wheel on the wrong side

He got meet arnie a few times. First time he was humble and cool, bodybuilder period. Then he was a big headed asshole. Pothead too, or was.
I asked him once who the two most innocent souls in Hollywood were from who he met. He didn't say Natalie Wood or Orson Welles, but he said River Phoenix and Michael Jackson.
But he's unfortunately blue pilled when I try to explain David Geffen or Speilberg to him. I literally have the same disease, Crohn's, that Heather O'Rourke supposedly had.
I need to watch it. I've just gotten into Hitchcock.

exactly what i thought seeing this pos

It’s literally the Papamobile

Still not as ugly as the cyber truck

Attached: Cx2ecvRYJhT4YtqeApnoJT-1200-80.jpg (1200x600, 58.63K)

Your New jewtube Video recommendations:
Hayabusa Mail Delivery Truck

i remember seeing pic related as a kid. these were the best ones. i don't want any other piece of shit.

Attached: ba8da2c7425100495b4e016226d27e28.jpg (621x466, 34.73K)

It is. he's not a big guy, tho...
>for you.

Attached: afrocar.jpg (1024x1006, 99.14K)

Not a terrible design. Shows they they will try to increase their package delivery; maybe in competition with a UPS or Fedex. They have an advantage in that, if they take it. Wheels are too small, but that keeps the hot rodders slow too. Still planning on delivering mail from the drivers seat.. Door on side middle makes it looks like a smaller version of a UPS truck

This is weird. I can't find that hilarious African built one. Anywhere. The white won made of tubing and sheet metal with a motorcycle engine.

>self driving
user, you do realize these machines will be fitted with microsoft LIDR cameras, right? The USPS delivers to every address in the nation on a daily basis, these new vehicles will be scanning every nook and cranny of your shitty block and relaying it to the fine folks at lockheed martin for instance.

Why not make it like a bread truck?

seriously there are fucking USPS shills? this government is out of control

It's already privatized. It's called UPS, FedEx, & Amazon.

I can't wait to buy one second hand. Y'all scoff but I'd bet $3000 it'll be a future classic

this. also the shape of the front is so small people will not notice it and crash into it

Why the fuck would an aerospace company care about laser scans of my yard?

>25 years
They will be crushed in a recycle yard in 6.

Attached: Fiat_Multipla_1999_BiPower (1).jpg (1245x881, 106.31K)

LLV’a have been in service since the early 80’s, before that they had the jeeps.

Hell yeah

is that a loft at the top to take naps?

Attached: homer-simpsons.gif (480x360, 2.05M)

they have the pinto motor. those engines will run for 500k miles between a dozen or so oil changes. it would take actual effort to destroy one

Basically already is, look up "workshare"

>t. Postalfag

My small Kansas town kept those operating until like 2010. The Jeeps are nostalgic but they have no storage at all. Can only carry like 2 baskets of mail in them.

this looks like its from sandmännchen

>You'll be seeing thing faggot thing for the next 25 years.
what if I close my eyes?

I couldn’t possibly imagine letting one of my employees go door to door in chicango, equipped with only a 25 second burst of dog spray. None of these Postmasters have any balls in these areas, they’re just cycled through with promises of promotion from district.

This is cool. I liked the old design too. Why does this board hate everything?

But you can't do away with the post office, no matter how much it loses. You are required to have at least one way in which official correspondence can be sent with an unbroken paper chain. Same thing cities are required to do with local newspapers (publishing notices no one read because they're required to publish in print).

And they have an advantage in shipping because they're already going to the address every day. This is the same as why the Bell Telephone company, and then cable companies gained an advantage by having a wire directly into everyone's home.

Since you have to have a post office, you may as well try to at least break even and hopefully make a profit.

its....its over

Attached: 1635527338935.jpg (1536x2048, 148.07K)

That globohomo machine looks like the stereotypical childrens drawing rendition of a car
The best part is the amerimutt zog machine funded billions of tax dollars into designing it.

Nosferatu the Vampyre (1979). Get some class, user.

Attached: nosferatu1.jpg (1000x662, 62.59K)