HAPPENING!!

Dr. Berg says s o y will sterilize you!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=qoXkv1b3fWo
He compares eating onions to actually being on birth control.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53.04K)

Nobody should be surprised

Attached: 1642799334859.jpg (1024x698, 163.5K)

what about natto?

It’s in fucking everything unless you homestead.

Attached: 3456.jpg (796x896, 129.39K)

he is a fucking scientologist by the way and his son hates him and exposed him on youtube.
he donated a fuck ton of money for scientology.
but he still drops useful knowledge on his channel

>scientologist

Not relevant.

why would anyone want to bring children into this doomed world anyway, things are just going to get worse.

Yeah it does. It definitely makes him less credible.

Only to you.

Holy shit you're such a pussy. Just cut to the chase and kys already

I have 3 African families living on the same floor as my apartment and they all have like 6+ kids and eat onions by the pound

Onions is gay as shit but theres more to the story

Mk. If you believe that someone who believes in that shit is credible, that's on you. Being a scientologist legitimately discredits people in a lot of people's eyes, not just me.

Attached: R (6).jpg (600x1024, 149.78K)

Is S O Y filtered? Lmao next word is it onions

Lmao yeah. I remember now can't say s O I boy either hahaha

Attached: 1627968050945.png (181x194, 44.88K)

Sׂoy

We've known this for years. Phytoestrogens are poisoning men (making them weak, effeminates, trannies, fags) and making women mature early.

Eat meat.
Feed your kids meat.
Simple as.

his health advice is still valid unless you can prove it wrong faggot

Blacks are immune to s o y

Natto won't kill you but you'll still die if you eat it because the only people who do are disgusting deathfat weebs who have the life expectancy of soda bubble

Tom Cruise is one too but he's awesome

This guy looks soft ignored and eating a raw onion

I just watched the video and his son comes off like a huge faggot. Another shitlib willing to throw his parents under the bus for social media updoots. The anti-scientology media storm was years ago, no one gives a fuck anymore. What a stupid thing to focus on when jews exist. Besides, keto is legit. Dr. Berg doesn't peddle pills.

Every food has onions in it, I have a hard time finding anything that doesn't have onions in it.