Are there any politicians that aren't out of touch with the common mans needs, or are all of them?

Are there any politicians that aren't out of touch with the common mans needs, or are all of them?

Attached: KxWifa4.jpg (537x767, 65.51K)

It should be illegal for politicians to have never had a career outside of politics or law

Hahahahaha sucks for poor people eat ze bugs

I thought Bernie Sanders was pretty on level.

Forgot my shit posting flaf

Donald Trump, bitch

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1773975331.png (555x495, 425.56K)

I would just say that we cap their income and they are banned from trading stocks for 15 years after they’re out of office.

Aren't Brooklyn homes multifamily?

Every single person with an office or a reserved seat in Washington DC is an enemy of America and the American people.
No exceptions.

Attached: how its going.png (447x447, 512.16K)

Be real dude, Trump is just as out of touch as the rest of them. I guarantee you he has never gone grocery shopping once in his life.

The common man doesn't get them elected. Their campaign donors do. Why would they give a fuck about the common man?

Why don't we just ban nigger-ridden shitholes run by jews? Seems like the fastest option.

If by cap their income you mean set it at the average for the country, sure

if you mean set it at the mode, I agree.

What is the mode? I'd assume it's really low

Boomers are so fucking retarded what the fuck

minimum wage baby

I’d say a $200k/year government salary is fair, and then ban them from any other sources of income.

If you just walk up to the real estate agent, look then in the eye, and give them a firm handshake you can get that 1 million dollar house for 100k

How can you have a degree from Harvard, have been the fucking Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for like 6 years, and not know how much a house costs in your own city?

What the fuck is wrong with boomers? Was it the lead in the gas?

A beach house in LA is only $50k you youngsters just don’t work hard enough! I made that much in one summer working part time at the hardware store!

Mass immigration drives up property prices.

It's racist to notice things

I would never even guess there was a dirty aussie behind a meme flag. You already live in a meme state on a meme continent.
>kinda like a hat on a hat, no?

We were deescalating from forever wars in the ME, and improving relations with NK under Trump. Biden set us back like 60 years.

How the fuck would ANYONE think a home costs 100k?