Be forewarned

I am not telling you to support Ukraine. But I am telling you not to trust Russia.

Attached: 1648424370387.jpg (960x960, 56.79K)

Don't trust the jew. That is all.

I don't trust anyone

Attached: 1622360525022.jpg (400x400, 19.7K)

I wish you would have posted this earlier. Russia just gained my trust.

Attached: 1648508968673.gif (607x609, 821.08K)

You white bois be hella mad that is black African rhino dicked warriors be fucking your snow bunnies on the reg like no kizzy senpai like they always be texting us good morning and I love you I miss you messages from the morning while they man around the house. It’s crazy they these white bitches can’t get no good dick from they man so they got to hit up us thug niggas to get some good nigger dick in their life like forreal homie this shit is wilin out they be asking to be hit from the back getting back shot raw while they man at work trying build a family while us real niggas just got done moving work And at your white bitches house fucking your white snow bunnies laying down pipe. On god nigga.

Attached: CED2F7F2-1B2A-437D-8D8E-46AE20EF45C6.jpg (501x612, 56.7K)

>don't rust Russia
>pic has someone planting a Russian flag

K. Keep me posted

Attached: 1646360662015.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

The soviet union looks like paradise compared to current day muttstan, I'm dead fucking serious.

Yeah, they are all on the same team other than the idiots on the ground actually killing each other.
we are screwed.

Attached: 1645655501234.jpg (422x1024, 67.91K)

wait... was there always a star on the soviet flag?

>burger weapons of mass destruction
>talking about trust

New timeline just dropped, nigga

Correct view. This isn't my war, and I am personally in much greater danger from the people in DC. I hope for a fair and equitable conclusion in whateveristan.

>Putin wants to re-establish communism

I honestly doubt it, if anything he's been acting like a Tsar. It's just your standard Russians being nostalgic for the USSR, more precisely about the superpower status.

of course
the hammer and sickle representing the sacrifices of the labor class are beneath a satanic pentagram

I support Russia. You can't stop me.

I already support ukraine. This war is retarded.

anybody with a brain knows this

I swear I never noticed the star before today.

Attached: R (5).jpg (1280x930, 307.4K)

the last hundred plus years no but the past few weeks there has always been one

Nig, most of the Russia simps are nazbols/tankies. They have been trying to subvert Any Forums to communism the past couple years already. China is their favorite, notice how incessant China shilling has been the past couple years 24/7?

Attached: 1646734357757.jpg (3022x1567, 491.95K)

You must be some sort of genius

I see a fellow no jabber. Look for other strange differences in well remembered media. It’s getting fun.

I used to play is RTS game all the time and not once I remember a star on the flag.
I feel like im taking crazy pills wtf is going on

Attached: wic.jpg (1280x720, 248.69K)

>muhh nazi
>muhh nazbolz
>muhh tankies
>muhh commies
>muuh nato trannyfaggots
you dumbass. stop pretending these assholes aren't ideologically vacant tyrants vying for global domination.

why the flag of a country that hasn't existed since the late `80s?

I don’t know if it is because you said it but the star also seems out of place for me

Attached: 456734737.png (502x419, 357.85K)

haha stfu theres no star on the commie flag

Anyone who associates modern Russia with communism is a low tier intellect destined to become a golen for the first master who recruits them

Let this be proof that the true elites can change the past. Whatever you think you can do to hurt them they will undo and you’ll still be dead.

Not sure if I've ever noticed it on the USSR flag specifically. It feels cluttered with it in a way that I don't remember.

But they do have the commie star here and there, medals, other logos and so on. That's why China's flag is just one big commie star + some details (a few smaller ones).

Elaborate.

fpbp