Would russia have won already if he was their general?

would russia have won already if he was their general?

Attached: generalrommel.jpg (1200x1200, 122.3K)

Would mutts make better threads if they were white?

no i cant imagine a corpse would be a good general

You're a fucking shill idiot if you can't see this is long game strategy not some call of duty larp

Also, tongue my anus nigger.

show gratitude
>long game strategy
it should be a quick win in my opinion

regardless i still think picrel would be a better general i think thats fair

Attached: Montgomery-Bernard.jpg (549x700, 91.67K)

Fpbp

It knows the cost of war better than anyone

if he was in command of russian troops, i dont think so. but give him 30,000 Wehrmacht soldiers, and without a doubt, the Ukraine would lay in ruins.

There are several reasons why i believe this is true.
(1) Men were alot more fit, a lot less squeamish then now, in 1939. They were strong fit farmboys.
(2) The men of 1939 have something very few have today, a sense of honour and duty. Honour is the foundation upon which all great warriors are built. From honour flows a sense of duty, willingness to sacrifice. The men of that era, even the russian ones, were far tougher, stronger, and with a greater sense of devotion and honour then the men of today. They just dont make them like that anymore.

And I would add, were Rommel in command of the invasion (or the defence), we wouldnt be seeing all these war crimes. Traitors, deserters, bandits, of course would be shot, but pow's would be treated with dignity, because honour compels it. If your going to kill a man, just kill him, quickly. (when its time to shoot, shoot, dont talk) But these torture videos are, quite frankly, embarassing to anyone who believes in honour and virtue. I have no problem (and i dont think Rommel would either) with an order to "take no prisoners". But torture, murder and rape is beneath great warriors.

He was a great man, admired even by his opponents.

Attached: Rommel1.gif (250x141, 699.71K)

Based, fuck you op your threads are boring.

yes i think the germans were better soliders when Rommel was at the helm but i think he could do a good job with the russians and "flay them into shape" so that they could better combat the azov nazis. also rommel is a nazi and would know azov tactics.

Russia would have already won if their military wasn't crawling with embezzlers - Rommel can't retroactively undo that just by commanding the troops on the ground.

Why are the Russian losses so high? You shoot your high tech cannon, but it turns out to be an old soviet model that was fraudulently billed at cutting edge tech prices. A shell hits your reactive armor, but instead of reactive armor it's just a pod full of wadded up newspapers - again fraudulently billed at goodstuff prices.

Russia is not a great power anymore. They would have still been one if they spent the past 30 years looking inward instead of posturing outward. America is on the same path to total decay, but Russia has been walking that path for far longer.

Attached: FEg49LGWYAULZ-x.jpg (680x678, 109.54K)

fpbp /thread

>now here's why I believe 1939 farm boys can win against javelin missiles and precision artillery
Turn. Your. Television. Off.

>but they'll train just fine though!
Off!

lol that kind of shit was why the nazis lost lmao

I'm sure the kikes are eternally grateful for your service lmao

literally who?

>30,000 to take all of ukraine
maybe 300,000

Putin would've sent him to the front to unfuck things and he would've gotten killed like the other generals.
Also the Russian army's problems run deeper than could be fixed by one man.

fpbp /thread OP eternally btfo

Attached: 1634510587792.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

He is extremely overrated for reasons that had nothing to do with the war itself. von Rundstedt and Manstein were far more important.

kek

Attached: 1647221705556.png (887x1000, 797.41K)