Remove all your money from banks

remember to debank yourselves

worst case, if you must use banks for certain aspects of life, leave the bare minimum money required for your needs in the bank account and try to use an independent credit union vs the kiked megabanks

Attached: canada bank.png (610x426, 37.85K)

jokes on you

I'm broke

Where my poorfags at

Attached: 38IwURl.jpg (1418x1418, 258.62K)

I've actually been hearing the same. I follow a few people that are currently doing reconnaissance to move out of Canada.

wow this twitter post convinced me..
fucking retard lol

Not wrong. Nice thread op.

Attached: Capital Flight From Canada.png (605x230, 32.52K)

A sheep that doesn't know what their Shepard's doing.

Based bank run thread

yeah its not lookin good for them

Bank runs are not a thing with fiat money and fractional reserve. They don't need your gay savings account. If you want to hurt them, stop paying your mortgage.

Do it or be robbed by new age globo loonies like justed doodoo. You’ll feel bad when they have seized your money to make you obey loonies who see plagues that aren’t there.

Attached: 88D9F3D4-D09D-4C31-BAF1-4F4F61FF5312.png (1125x2436, 1.82M)

>Let's freeze the assets of countless people for supporting one of the most benign protests since occupy wallstreet.
>what, there's a run on the banks because people don't trust them!?
>How could this happen!?

Attached: pika.png (1354x784, 868.76K)

bump and checked.

This. I would also add if you want to keep hurting them max out your credit card lol. See how angry they get when you use THEIR money and don't pay back lul.

didn't turdeu threaten to seize accounts of people he doesn't like a while back? if that is true then imagine still keeping any money in a canadian bank

Boomers stopped paying their mortgages en masse and the banks got their losses bailed out by boomer government. The same boomer government that closed the loopholes immediately after their own generation was done exploiting them.

Attached: boomers in one picture.jpg (397x386, 20.02K)

So that's why Bitcoin is jumping

Weird I didn't know this was a real happening. My parents are selling their two companies worth about $2m combined. My dad has a very small online service that is shutting down, my brother is keeping his construction company running but selling off the majority of the assets and my brother in law who owns a retails store is selling his 50% stake in it. I intend to remain a NEET in solidarity.
My parents want their money moved out of Canada and are also part of a larger facebook group of Canadians desperately trying to leave the country for anywhere they think won't steal their life savings. I think Trudeau freezing bank accounts really scare d a lot of small business owners.

Bitcoin, like precious metals, acts as a reverse scoreboard for fiat currency.

If fiat is doing well then it buys a substantial amount of gold or bitcoin. If you need ten kilograms of paper money to buy one gram of gold then the paper no longer functions.

>last week and this coming week

Attached: hm.png (274x232, 2.28K)

british blue bloods are title holders of last resort for canada
the more people leave the better for them

fobp

Attached: 1528480804758.jpg (960x960, 205.1K)

When fiat no longer functions Bitcoin can do electronic transfers.

Only a lemming would continue to use canadian banks. If your government publicly flipped a switch to turn off access to a bunch of bank accounts based on disagreeing with the government and you don't immediately pull all of your assets out of their reach you deserve to lose all your assets.

Retard level take. Anyone who thinks Bitcoin will be useful if the shit hits the fan with fiat currency is in for a rude awakening. The fatal flaw of Bitcoin is its illiquidity. Having a bunch of numbers on a screen is all well and good until a bunch of people try to cash out all at once. some event like this will cause a liquidity crisis where people are unable to sell off their Bitcoin to convert it to actual usable money. That panic will be compounded when the stablecoin shams fail. People will look to convert to USD and suddenly the stablecoin issuers will be forced to back up their fraudulent currency. It's supposedly backed by Chinese and Russian commercial paper (corporate debt) but there's some question as to whether it exists or not, and whether or not Russian/Chinese corporate debt is even worth anything to begin with. The way the stablecoins are pegged 1:1 to the USD will cause a situation like the currency attacks on england or Thailand but without a government to prop up the currency and take the bullet for everyone. Bitcoin holders will be left holding a worthless bag of nothing. It might be worth swing trading it but I would never, ever hold a substantial amount of it. Don't say no one warned you. Gold isn't a great store of value either. The best store of value in an economic crisis is property. Hope you do the right thing with that info