THEY FOOLED YOU

They did this on purpose to get ratings up. If this hadn't happened nobody wouldn't be talking about the Oscars.

Attached: willchris.png (332x372, 146.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They did this on purpose to get ratings up. If this hadn't happened nobody wouldn't be talking about the Oscars.
Actors acting.
Quit being a fag no one cares.

I care canacuck.

Cope. Will had a nigger moment on live television and no matter how much he pays his PR team you guys can't make it unhappen.

Take your meds

If that's what it is, then why are you talking about it? Are you telling me you fell for a hollywood publicity stunt? A hollywood publicity stunt conducted by niggers, lest we forget? Are you fucking retarded?

>If this hadn't happened nobody wouldn't be talking about the Oscars.
The what?

Attached: FOE7y2LWQA0DF0I.jpg (680x680, 71.27K)

Attached: 6D2763D7-0B38-41FC-9E4F-3347594FDA07.jpg (649x997, 386.72K)

Yeah white boi just remember if you be racist again we gons fuck your white snow bunnies for real foreal no cap like they be mad blowin up our phones like wanting to fuck and shit.

Attached: 30392AD2-10CA-44D8-9F4E-73096E9FA4FC.jpg (501x612, 56.7K)

>I care canacuck
Like I said
>no one

>just

Attached: just.png (536x886, 250.69K)

Why would both of them smile right after the slap happened? They're smiling because they pranked the whole world.

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found

I am black and every time I see this shit I cringe. What the fuck are you doing, man..?

Attached: 1249841298198.jpg (3200x2574, 1.53M)

>Why would both of them smile right after the slap happened?
Rock was stunned. It was a "did that just fucking happen?" smile. Will has more of a smug smirk in the photo you schizos are passing around. Will thought he was king tough shit walking away.
>They're smiling because they pranked the whole world.
Take your meds and stop trying to handwave away nigger moments. They're meant to be pointed at and laughed at.

is this post a result of being from down under or down syndrome?

Fine, user. I will blast this at my local community college.

It's so obvious. The Oscars has been steadily dying and last year was basically official dead. They needed something, anything even if it was that pathetic so that people remember that there is an Oscars ceremony yesterday

Seth Rogan, is that you? Show flag nose nigger.

Next year, Whoopi will take an enormous corn laden shit right on stage.

>something happens
>Any Forumscel believes the opposite for no other reason than being a contrarian little faggot
NPC with a basic script

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT NIGGERS CHINPING OUT ON TV, WE LITERALLY SEE THAT EVERY FUCKING DAY

Motherfucker went frame by frame and was like "That's it, Frame 283921 will prove that I'm right!".
Kek, Schizos never fail to entertain me

It was wrestling fake. Did Smith actually make physical contact? yes. Was it actually malicious? no. This won't increase ratings next year or ever. I don't watch award shows because they are fucking retarded HOWEVER, if they are going to have niggers fight they should do it for real and I will watch the clips later.

Oscars got BLACKED !!! boiiiii

IMMA LET YOU FINISH.

Nobody is talking about the Oscars, they're talking about a celebrity dispute. This is good for TMZ, not the academy

The only people they fool are those who make threads about this dumb shit. Stop giving attention to Hollywood royalty.

NAW BRO IT WAS 4D CHESS TO GRT OSCAR RATING EVEN THOUGH PPL ONLY WATCHED IT LATER ON YOUTUBE AND TWITTER

SLIDE THREAD IT WAS REAL!
JANNIES AND SHILLS WORKING OVERTIME TO SLIDE THE TRUTH THAT ALL NIGGERS ARE CHIMPS WEARING HUMAN CLOTHES!

Bro, these are rich niggers chimping out. There is a difference.

there are a lot of reasons redditor

danke freun

Attached: freun.png (614x775, 587.17K)

Is anyone else impressed by how fast Will Smith's slap was?

Attached: 1648508269287.gif (724x428, 2.57M)

I see what they're doing here.

So let's cut the shit.

I will watch the Oscars again when Mel Gibson, pins an ODing Tracy Morgan to the stage, with his knee. On the neck is my preference. But that is up for debate.

Do this and I will watch the Oscars again. Take it or leave it.

There were articles everywhere days before the show about how the Oscars are irrelevant now, nobody watches anymore and so on. Bet the ratings will be through the roof next year.

Attached: 13142.jpg (1200x1200, 316.03K)

Shut up you dumb nigger the Oscars dont fucking matter, they'll just stop televising them like they did the Emmys

Its a work. Even niggers who want to be able to kill people over any words they dont like look retarded buying this over a joke about a movie from 1997 and baldness. The joke was so dated and weak it sounds like it was approved by the script writers to be the most non offensive but still barely plausible joke to incite will smith.

No dude you don't get it next year everybody is gonna tune in to see the next brawl it's genius

Biggest protip ever: a man with a goatee is always a cuck or otherwise absolutely untrustworthy.

Umm no sweaty, its CLEARLY le real xD

Attached: 1629880235703.png (735x1010, 808.47K)

See for yourself. They're practically smiling and holding back laughter the whole time.

Attached: slapslowmo.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

This is not about the Oscars.

It's clearly a media stunt for Will Smith's movie (which he won best actor for), and his daughter's new album (which drops today).

Fuck me the west is so retarded. The world is a big lie. I'm out

cheeky monkeys

>I will watch the Oscars again
I will never watch the oscars. Even if they revived Walt Disney himself and invited him. I'm just laughing at a nigger moment on international television.

Theyre actors faggot
It’s embarrassing you’re this fucking stupid

Any Forums having a conflict with their own principles once again

Attached: IMG_20220329_044245.jpg (963x1433, 265.78K)

I am still not talking about the oscars. They fooled YOU, OP.

Don't care Will Smith is still a cuck with a faggot son who showed the world that black people will chimp out at perceived offense setting the Black Excellence movement backwards decades.

Based

they get old mel doing the "i can't breev" on tracy's neck, i'd tune in. i admit it. but nothing less would lead to it.

false

Pop quiz... what is the movie that Will Smith won the award for? And did you know what it was before today? They did it to sell his movie.

They're niggers. All niggers are prone to nigger moments. It doesn't matter how rich or popular they are. Their career doesn't matter either. All that matters is that they're genetically predisposed to having nigger moments.

>news flash
Nobody is talking about the Oscars.
People are only talking about a 20-second clip of will smith and Chris rock being niggers.

it's both

This is possible, but i dont think chris rock was in on it. His reaction seems genuinely surprised to me.

How can he slap?!

>he still thinks dunking on niggers is more important than noticing their kike handlers
cattle goy divide and conquer mentality

nigga comes out tomorrow to say he greatest actor

>nigger moments are just kike mind games
Try harder retard.

duh

He got in one little fight over his wife's lost hair...

can we get offtopic kike TV spam banned?

who cares...

Yeah desu. I thought with the training from the Muhammad movie he’d actually punch but fag gonna fag I suppose, bitch slap it is