Be honest with me, is this guy the antichrist or not?

Be honest with me, is this guy the antichrist or not?

Attached: Putin rage.png (480x485, 278.98K)

Putin is not tall enough to be an emissary of any kind. He's just pro-Russia and anti-globohomo; which is fine as long he doesn't branch out.
Look at that image, now squint. See that slight resemblance to Mel Brooks? It's really that easy.

He is quite popular and liked world wide...

He's the prochrist.

I love Mel Brooks. Good man.

A Jewish myth? Kinda.

No

sure have a Golem face

the antichrist will be here in 12.5yrs

He is THE CHRIST

I think his mistake is he overestimated anti-American cultural elements in America to unite and side with Russia in a moral way and force America to inactivity. In reality those elements were all hot air and no substance behind them.

Turns out we like faggot tranny child dick cutting arabs in all thrones of power turning men into women and all those degenerate things.

Putin isn't wrong, but just like Hitler, he didn't wait for the opportunity for his agenda to find allies. So now he'll see the same fate at Hitler and Saddam Hussein.

He's a wanted fugitive hiding out in his underground lair, to be plucked out and brought to trial. The memes will be glorious.

No
That would be me

>off by 5
Whoops maybe next time, my psychic powers must be diminished from that stupid dot

If the Christ character is a fiction, then it is safe to assume that the "anti-fakeandgaything" is also fake and gay.

Attached: gay.png (1536x1159, 2.69M)

>I think his mistake is he overestimated anti-American cultural elements in America to unite and side with Russia in a moral way and force America to inactivity. In reality those elements were all hot air and no substance behind them.

>Turns out we like faggot tranny child dick cutting arabs in all thrones of power turning men into women and all those degenerate things.
That's not what putin hedged his bets on. Only a child would think that the American populace has any real say over what their government does. And that's not where popular sentiment is either.

No, Nicholias is a social alpha that like being popular and loved. Putin is rage ready up giving no fuck about optics

He is an emissary of the Lord our Savior

no. he's just too based for this world

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

In order to be the anti christ you have to be charismatic and loved.

you're looking for turtle man not putin

Attached: 1648521849615.jpg (500x749, 39.06K)

No, nigger, he's not.

Lmao no. The antichrist is supposed to be loved by "all" because of his charisma. The media have power over the normies but I doubt that even they could make normies hate the antichrist.

Attached: 1638314066573.gif (72x72, 10.53K)