Redpill me about the blood types

>Inb4 not political

This is a politically incorrect board so this thread is for forbidden knowledge about blood types.

Now Any Forums, bring redpills about it especially the rhesus factor and the very rare blood type AB.

My blood type is AB but I don't know my rhesus so what does that mean to me and those with blood similar to mine?

Attached: images (47).jpg (511x600, 47.89K)

Niggers have a gang called bloods.

Redpill me on B- blood.

Seems o+ would be more valuable since more people need it.

Kek

just from looking at that chart i can tell that anyone with A+ or O+ should be executed.

Attached: PRI_198790541-1.jpg (2000x1334, 332.72K)

9% of earth are real humans, simple as.

O tends to be more involved in road accidents I wonder why

you'll get a better answer on some obscure blood science forum than here, even /x/ would be better spot to ask

Found out I have O+ blood. My brother has O-. Is it over?

The letter used to mark the names of the groups are misleading.

Hear me out, the Jewish elites specifically want to seek and destroy a Rh- blood people because they found to possess a gene that is rumoured to be the "bloodline of Adam" and is mostly found in Basque region of Spain.

In addition, the blood found in Shroud of Turin which is believed to be that from Jesus is AB.

I need more info from all of these. Thanks

I go there when there is nothing in substance here. I believe in Any Forums because there is a diamond to be found in a mountain of dirt and rocks.

I'm AB+; my wife is B- and my son is AB-. We're smart and blonde but certainly don't have magic powers lol

I'm ab-
I think Asians are really in to this shit

FPBP

Its over for your brother. Good luck to him finding a blood donor post-collapse. O+ are in abundance such as myself, east to find a donor.

Did I say magic powers you fucking retard?

Asian parents would tell you to do better

Attached: 1604010150786.jpg (486x565, 70.17K)

AB negative. half slav, other half is Irish, Dutch, English and Nordic. Brown hair, grey eyes, 6'2".

AB negative is neanderthal.

Only a certain tribe has that.

Attached: RP.jpg (521x720, 66.07K)

neanderthal confirmed

Attached: 83ifCUN8wT0w9jfjfWB.png (1600x1582, 2.41M)

What certain tribe?

O type is original/hunter gatherer blood type, A type is farmer blood type, B type is nomad blood type. RH- apparently comes from when our creators fucked the daughters of their creations, as described in the bible and elsewhere. O needs red meat and leafy greens, A is the best able to be vegetarian, B is best at going long periods without food, thats the general idea anyways. O also have the strongest immune systems.

Your wife needed medical intervention for your baby to survive in utero then?

They can't destroy the rh- all they can do is try to convince them to destroy themselves. The lost tribes of Israel are the rh- Europe whites and that's why the synagogue of satan is actively fighting against "white supremacy " it's as clear as day if you're observant enough.