Cuckservative hate thread

Feel free to shit on libs, RINOs, Qanon and MAGAtards too.

Attached: 1648413781016.jpg (462x450, 51.65K)

>guys I really don’t like either side, maybe we should remove them all fr-
>GLOWNIGGER

Attached: C6AD464F-C133-4BDF-895E-00F27B5C3D5E.jpg (866x900, 84.9K)

>We got muh guns to defend freedom
>What do you mean? Shooting pedo tyrants is against the law, you must be a glownigger!

Attached: 1563922697795.jpg (700x562, 101.34K)

I despise my conservatcuck coworkers. They simply will not connect the dots and admit that niggers will never give a shit about freedom. They only care what gibs the most subversive scum of society will grant them in exchange for political power.
Naturally they no issue with the Jews. They hate being censored by ZuckerBerg, dislike academia, dislike the court system, the legal system, political system all the rest, they despise the mainstream media, the entertainment industry, hell they even have started taking issue with foreign interventionism. They hate the fed reserve, too.
Then the same retarded niggers will talk about how democrats are "just like the nazis!" and "stand for Israel."
There's no use redpilling them, if they can't connect the dots it's because they don't want to. They don't like trannies sticking their cocks up their children and grandchildrens little buttholes and giving a nice aids dose while niggers shit in their mouth laughing and tell them to pay up more for their num nums... maybe they should drop muh greatest ally and just be racist like me.

But that won't happen. They've already accepted faggot marriage, they'll be clapping while grandbabby gets his asshole ripped open within 10-20 years, guarantee. Of course by then grandbabby will be a half nigger animal.

Whats worse is when you are constantly dealing with people who think they are centrists because they suck nigger cock only one hour a day instead of 24/7 saying how they don't trust the media and government only to champion said media and government

Attached: 1648511551681.jpg (578x1024, 248.96K)

You will pay for your own replacement goy

Attached: mikelee.jpg (1080x1350, 374.22K)

>reee don't censor me you libtards
>reee censor this nazi immediately

Attached: 1648515458438.jpg (640x694, 89K)

Jewish people are human beings.

Attached: Miriam_Mendelsohn.jpg (450x791, 98.66K)

How much longer before Cuckservatives give up on Trannies and give in like they did with gay marriage and the Confederate flag?

Attached: 1648419335451.png (613x821, 116.64K)

They already did

Yeah I just saw Lauren Southern doing some live stream with 4 other trannies. Disgusting shit.

Because nobody ever pushes back on this

>race traitor and 4 trannies

Attached: 1615862100240.jpg (1920x1080, 189.83K)

I was a conservative but switched to liberal just because how full of retards the con base is

we cant even talk about the most benign things like school lunch programs without low iq right wing rejects acting like the sky is falling

You're also a fucking leaf in leafland.

We have free school lunches in the US thanks to an absolutely based southern gentleman from Georgia named Richard Russell jr. Who was a staunch anti-Communist and as Conservative as it got, we need more Strom Thurmonds, George Wallaces, Pat McCarrans and Richard Russells. You're legit retarded leaf.

Attached: 1643560852301m.jpg (790x1024, 69.52K)

look at my flag, do i live in the united states?

Liberals aren't better you retard. Conservatives at least get some things right, liberals get literally everything wrong.

user we gotta feed the niggers

not in my country, its the other way around

No but you're blaming Conservatives for being retards, when its true conservatives that have actual solutions. We've just be subverted by crypto-libs, Russians shills and autists.

NWO ≠ Jews. Unironically Any Forums hating Jews was the greatest psyop the NWO ever accomplished. The shills want you to hate Jews. Keep doing their bidding

yeah but retard conservatives reject conservative values, rendering their base impotent

The only reason /ptg/ still being a thread 24/7 despite the obese jew losing the election two years ago is because it is a bot/dedictaed shill thread that has a nigger moderator in on the shilling.

Attached: 1605833749450.jpg (870x1024, 188.08K)

That's well and all but only the lower IQ right wing Jews are actually anti-immigration. The secular libshit Jews are actually Satan's spawn

Attached: 1616077553359.jpg (1707x960, 199.33K)

Attached: 1641581701575.jpg (1170x1849, 262.78K)

all of those listed fall under the same ideology

>not in my country, its the other way around
Leaf is retarded, checks out. PPC or bust. Everyday I deal with idiots like you here. I hate Canada so much.

Attached: 1607026888646.jpg (838x671, 340.31K)

I'm almost certain that /ptg/ is kept alive by the same people who made T_D originally

This was from /ptg/

Attached: 1590880336398.png (440x960, 492.48K)

Kys faggot. Hope you enjoy spending time with your fellow nigger, kike and faggot liberals, which is who comprises the liberal party.

Nigger, it is a statistical reality, that whatever your schizofaggot self considers "NWO" stances, are synonymous with whatever Jews in politics, the legal system, academia and finance want.

Where Any Forums gets it wrong is just calling it a day by crying kike and ignoring the pseudojews maybe, but point still stands; without Jews, all of this shit wouldn't be happening. They're like an oxydizer, a catalyst for everything bad that happens. Some 12 year old wants to chop off his cock? Some Jew came up with that shit, and it followed that the Nigger whore guidance counselor told him to pop estrogen pills ect.
You pretend like it's hokey when it all circles back to Jewry, when it's the plain fuckin' truth. Gas the Jews, and we'd have every roastie back in a kitchen and the niggers, freaks, losers and faggots would know their place again.

yes. keep sucking that shill cock

you don't have an argument so go kill yourself you niggerloving little jew'd piece of shit.

That reddit normie getting mad if you don't do "the current thing"? That's exactly how Any Forums reacts to Jews. That's you.

Attached: 1648516246401.png (550x725, 25.64K)

go back to your containment thread kike

Attached: 1560647843975.jpg (540x281, 18.96K)

This is you

Attached: amerimutt chud.png (573x583, 131.29K)

Do you see yourself reflected? Sabbatai Jews ≠ Orthodox Jews. Keep shilling hahaha

oh so you're just a chud posting trannie enemy freak, well you're not worth any further conversation

Attached: 1647149174638.jpg (414x353, 23.92K)

nice larp. How's mom's basement?

(you)

Attached: 1646361128817.jpg (1024x929, 114.16K)

Donald Trump and his family are jew puppets. One of his very biggest campaign contributors was Sheldon Adelson who was very jewish and very wealthy until he had a heart attack watching January 6th unfold. The first thing Trump did as president was go to Jerusalem in Israel and pray at the Wailing Wall in a jewish yamaka. Then, he moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, solidifying jewish claims that Jerusalem belongs to them as their capitol. Then, he also appointed the jewish Jared Kushner as senior advisor at the White House who represented Trump as his personal liaison to foreign countries for the duration of his presidency. Also, Trump's own daughter Ivanka married Kushner, then she converted to judaism. Trumps grandkids are also now jewish. And all of that while the pretenders got together in Charlottesville carrying fucking tiki torches and chanting "the jews will not replace us", they noticed none of this at all. That was a totally stupid shitshow, only January 6 was much worse. I think Trump's real track record speaks for itself. I'm definitely not a Democrat, but i'll never trust Republicans again until the GOP accepts some blame for putting that embarrassing asshole into office.

P.S. Trump also hired Fauci and fast-tracked covid vaccines.

Attached: jeebus.jpg (350x304, 38.7K)

ppc has such a ludicrous foreign policy im amazed they are taken seriously