The numbers don’t lie, Any Forums

Why is that when a Republican leaves office…

Democrats have to clean up the mess that the Republicans have left for them?

Attached: 1648519933403.jpg (1284x1222, 421.91K)

Attached: 12FA3F4F-0129-4A40-B3B0-9F7617EE8E60.jpg (465x659, 76.36K)

>You honestly think any president ever lowered the deficit or the debt?
I have a bridge for you.

Spending is mostly controlled by the House of Representatives. Presidents are not really involved. Look at who controlled the house during those years and you will see what is up.

Yeah I know for sure the debt went down under Obama.
t.retard

Clinton stole Social Security Trust Fund.
Obama sold US to globohomo.
Biden was not elected.

Forget the bridge and look at a chart of the annual deficit

I love dealing with fucken retards like you. Do us all a favor and blow your brains out you useless cunt. They call themselves conservative for a reason.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (711x674, 121.01K)

Usually when we have a Democratic president our spending goes up, because the Democrats love to give away our tax dollars for free.

that nigger from nigger afrika
>stole the election from Hillary
>stole the healthcare ideas from Hillary but added sickle cell and aids niggers
>gave muzzie terrorists tanks, trucks, and weapons as well as currency when they captured cities in Iraq
>gave the enemies CIA operatives on a silver platter
>gave afrika way too much foreign aid
>and gave the usa way too much debt

tl;dr
op is a faggot a usual

Attached: 1628020157841.png (1159x474, 46.17K)

They always roll out this pathetic strange cope as if it's not the presidents policies that did it.

Trump ran on lowering taxes massively and massively increasing military spending obviously this leads to a deficit explosion and that's exactly what they did. Ran on it & did it

Reagan ran on lowering taxes massively and massively expanding military. Did it. There's the deficit explosion that never stopped. Ran on it & did it

Bush ran on lowering taxes, military, and even adding social spending, then on top of that the 2 wars which of course we could never pay extra taxes for, so obviously that explodes the deficit. Ran on it & did it

the only remotely fiscally conservative Republican in 40 years was bush 1 and that's why they despise him after he didn't do thebfentssy Reaganomics thing that Reagan, bush, and trump did

Remeber in 1998 when Biden decided
Taxing your social security was a good idea
And people had to settled for less retirements
And then when he did the same thing in 2008
There is I only the rich and the poor
>keep being a faggot

>Lower the deficit
That means to reduce budget spending.
Under all 3 of these fags, the National debt ballooned by trillions through the Fed and Treasury, not the budget.

OP is a deceptive nigger doting on irrelevancies
kys nigger

Attached: 1641728937694.jpg (750x1397, 436.87K)

Do you mean Reagan in 1984?

"The taxation of Social Security began in 1984 following passage of a set of Amendments in 1983, which were signed into law by President Reagan in April 1983. "

Bill and Obama had republican houses. Joe has 30% inflation

Is that why the national debt rose from $1 trillion to $20 trillion under Obama?

I Guess The Saying is true Cocaine Is A Hell Of a Drug So Quit Snorting Or Smoking it Idiot

Obama literally doubled the national debt from 10 trillion to 20 trillion. Think about that. The entire debt that the nation had incurred since George Washington, Obama added that in his two terms. Unbelievable.

Imagine thinking this is on accident, a result of bad policy with good intention, or naivete.....

Biden in that pic is a fuckin joke. He lowered the 'deficit spending' because of MASSIVE covid spending as he entered office. So his massive spending is just slightly less massive.
Obama is almost as bad, he had a Dem/Dem congress and spent MASSIVELY in his first two years on all that health care shit, then just 'lowered' his deficit spending from his own retarded overspending.

That said, I don't even care any more. There's no way out of the mess we're in now, so who even cares. The zoomer generation is absolutely FUUUUCCCCKKKKKEEEDDDD, but since it's all niggers, spics, and other third world trash I don't even care. Fuck them.