The End of Fiat

I have not seen much discussion about Russia's demand for gas and oil payments to be made in Rubles or Gold.
I believe we will see the destruction of the dollar/globohomo soon.

>IF Russia is backing the ruble with gold, AND it is selling oil in gold, that then prices oil in gold for outsiders. IF an arbitrage exists for countries to buy Russian energy with gold, they will buy gold and flip it for oil, saving a lot of money.

>This can re-price gold to whatever Russia wants it to be. My guess is this was decided well beforehand and also my guess is Putin is pushing a number that is “do-able” to the West and not meant to break all of the markets. Meaning, 50-75 barrels could crack the gold and silver market overnight into a smoking heap of shit, and end that game instantly. There is nothing the LBMA or COMEX can do when everything they have is being bought up in a day – meaning it forces prices up vertically

>The dollar is no longer the world’s reserve currency. Remember above, about the Petro dollar? The agreement was for the Saudis to buy our debt, and we buy their oil? I just saw the debt they buy from us has gone from $180b to $100b. I see we only buy 9% of their oil. China needs a lot of that.

>Much of the world will start to buy commodities from Russia and Side B in gold, IF they want to trade with them.

The source for comments above.
Did the Russians just back the ruble to gold? A timeline of how we got here and where we go next
renaissancemen.org/2022/03/25/did-the-russians-just-back-the-ruble-to-gold-a-timeline-of-how-we-got-here-and-where-we-go-next/

Russia's threat to the dollar.
twitter.com/CollMaxwell/status/1508161846905389061

Michael Lynch: How Much Metal Does the Comex Really Have
youtu.be/Kn1epXKqzVY
This video shows what happened immediately after the invasion of Ukraine by Russia

Expert Says GOLD Could Hit $100,000 Soon
youtu.be/35x8N7Va8zg
This is by far the best explanation of what we could see soon.

Attached: 1522120542149.png (624x352, 570.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/gradually-then-suddenly
bloomberg.com/news/audio/2022-03-01/zoltan-pozsar-on-a-turning-point-for-the-u-s-dollar-podcast
cryptohayes.medium.com/energy-cancelled-e9f9e53a50cd
coindesk.com/layer2/2022/03/09/americas-quiet-default/
federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27925/blocking-the-property-of-persons-involved-in-serious-human-rights-abuse-or-corruption
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank god
All they ever did was make ugly and unreliable cars

>Lots of more inflation about to hit the US. We now have $30T in debt, not $300B. We just raised the Fed Funds rate to half a point and the stock market looks like it’s ready to head to the gutter.

>Dollars from across the world will come crashing back. If the ruble gains a lot on the exchange with the dollar, and the petro dollar system is over, no one needs to hold USD. As the USD devalues, people will send them here by the truck loads trying to bid up everything. Hyper inflation is not out of the cards IF our currency devalues that quickly.

>Our stock market may melt up – or melt down. Could depend on the stock. Since dollars may flood here, some may buy into things like Boeing. But overpriced companies that rely on semi-wealthy people to buy expensive goods like Tesla, might have a problem. Car companies might end up being bid up and taken over. Some companies that are zombie companies may melt down as interest rates will go vertical and cost of capital is too much.

>Our dollar will no longer go as far as you think to buy foreign goods. Meaning, the avocado you buy for $1 may be $3 now. Food prices may go vertical. Anything you buy in Walmart made in China will go vertical.
The West will have to also use gold to stabilize price increases. USD will flock towards gold and it’s possible that in USD terms, gold does a moon. You won’t be able to buy it at coin shops.
Food prices will cause a lot of civil unrest in a lot of Western nations.

>Credit freezes, as rates go vertical and no one is lending anyone anything unless you have perfect credit and collateral.

Attached: You thought geopolitics was a game anon.png (423x349, 147.29K)

>GOLD Could Hit $100,000 Soon

Attached: 1640193581689.jpg (840x970, 111.11K)

Pretty sure it says right on the WEF website that they are phasing out the petrodollar.

can i kill people with gold?

I will add that those kind of numbers would be irrelevant.
They would be the signal that the dollar is reaching wheel barrow of money for a coffee level.

Attached: 1533803619875s.jpg (125x112, 1.65K)

You can kill people with your heart of gold.

How do you go bankrupt? Gradually, the suddenly.
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/gradually-then-suddenly
We're in the suddenly part

globohomo wants this collapse you simple fuckign ape. the west will become a nigger laden shithole

Attached: jew goblin.png (489x526, 427.98K)

>< WHY SILVER? >Historically Undervalued
Gold and silver exist in the Earth at about a 1:16 ratio, and this is the ratio they traded at for all of history. However, today these metals are extracted at a ratio of 1:8, but their price ratio has been as high as 1:80! This indicates that, historically speaking, silver is extremely undervalued relative to gold.

>Industrial Need
Silver is used in thousands of technological, industrial, and even medical applications. In fact, it is the second most patented material in the world, just after crude oil.

>Supply and Demand
As silver is used industrially, it is transformed into a form that is not economically feasible to recycle. Because of this, we say it is consumed, and that the supply of silver is continually drained. Not only that, but the world's silver mining output has slowed in recent years. Most silver is mined as a byproduct of base metals, and as demand for base metals decreases, the new supply of silver is also reduced. For these reasons, silver is considered an "endangered element," just like helium.

>Market Manipulation
JP Morgan was once forced to pay a $1,000,000,000 fine after being caught rigging the silver market. They continue to do so, but having friends in low places protects them from being truly held to account. As explained above, silver and gold are coupled in a price ratio, though this ratio is somewhat elastic. The goal of market manipulation is to suppress the price of gold as a means to suppress reported figures for inflation, but the gold market is slow and heavy. Silver is much easier to manipulate, and is therefore suppressed directly in order to drag gold down with it. By suppressing reported figures of inflation, the Treasury is enabled to borrow money at lower interest rates, buying more time before the government is forced to default on its debt or resort to hyperinflating the currency.

All this means that silver has greater potential for gains than gold.

Yes, they want a controlled demolition, but that doesn't mean we have to prevent the collapse.

Attached: change-of-plans.jpg (500x757, 105.14K)

me w a 5 gram bar of gold waiting to get my mcmansion for it

Attached: king bugs.jpg (1920x1080, 287.79K)

what’s my secret?

Not this kind of collapse, central banks are their primary weapon.

Attached: 1514617927832.png (946x674, 443.44K)

Attached: pot.jpg (222x227, 13.51K)

>And I'm getting old. Guitar solo!
>REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_10333160r.jpg (1200x799, 110.39K)

The type of collapse the globohomos would rather see is rampant inflation driving you and I into their new blockchain FedCoin.

With it they can further control you by choosing what you are allowed to purchase with their new social credit system brought on conveniently by covid.

Attached: image00000111.gif (320x240, 1.5M)

bloomberg.com/news/audio/2022-03-01/zoltan-pozsar-on-a-turning-point-for-the-u-s-dollar-podcast

cryptohayes.medium.com/energy-cancelled-e9f9e53a50cd

coindesk.com/layer2/2022/03/09/americas-quiet-default/

Fuck em

Attached: 20210523_112116.jpg (4032x2268, 3.62M)

Now here is my crazy theory of what is really happening.
Trump was best buddies to the elites furor with Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and Mohammed bin Salman

What if their plan was to destroy the Jews and their central banks?
What if they came out of it stinking rich and had long lasting peace?

I remember some threads back in early 2020 that explained that Trump had seized control of the Exchange Stabilization Fund and the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (Swift).

Isn't it funny that Biden parades around the global stage as a fool and stepping in shit with every step, seems like an act.

Attached: Final pasta.png (1057x7275, 1.55M)

Based take, you see what's happening well. Anyone not in gold and silver at the moment will get FUCKED. Good luck to the 401k's.

HOWEVER, there will be a period, for about 1 year, just like in Weimar Republic, where everyone will think they're gonna be RIIIIICHHH... That time still hasn't happened yet.

you have been stacking silver, right user?

Attached: collapse.png (1786x2848, 1.37M)

Remember Trumps Executive Order that called for the seizure of assets of those involved in human trafficking?

Biden NEVER got rid of it, which is curious for someone that would most likely be caught up in it.

federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27925/blocking-the-property-of-persons-involved-in-serious-human-rights-abuse-or-corruption

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-28 220439.png (677x183, 15.48K)

>The End of Fiat

It's funny how many celebrate this here, even though it means their final and eternal digital enslavement.

Attached: Rothschild, Jacob.jpg (750x931, 164.5K)

>USA: we're not letting you use your USD anymore.

>USA: HEY GUYS DID YOU JUST HEAR RUSSIA IS DEMANDING RUSSIAN MONEY FOR THE RESOURCES THAT KEEP THEM ALIVE

Stop following artificial celebrities on twitter, they don't speak facts and evidence they speak feelings and drama. Every single BuyMyBook guy has been screeching out loud since the moment this announcement was made, stop seeking attention you worthless shitcunt.

Fiat isn't ending until the people who put it up in the first place figure out how to reap greater profits from an alternative.

not if we get people holding PM's, and enough gold and silver, we can actually have an economy outside of the wishes of the FED, should enough people have gold/silver. It's soverign money

Attached: SETF is anti 666.png (1210x875, 645.49K)

based

Attached: 1648487309624.jpg (1000x4500, 3.56M)