It is impossible to immigrate to normal countries unless you are a programmer with 300k or born into a really rich...

It is impossible to immigrate to normal countries unless you are a programmer with 300k or born into a really rich family. While in Denmark citizens get money for sitting home without a job, I have to either die in a factory or self-train as a coding monkey and IT is already dead for me.

Attached: 1647616415318-dvach-b-265656467.jpg (3000x1356, 103.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go farm /shrugs

зa пыню гoлocoвaл вoт и тepпи

wait. you actoually have means to develop a career?
lucky af

I’m pretty sure if you work hard at something you will succeed, but maybe I’m just a retard and I should have bought Bitcoin or something. Good luck

How to get into England:

Learn Farsi, burn your passport before you arrive. Do not tell them you are Russian, you are Afghan and you had to flee the Taliban.

fag

>implying with another president Russia would have an economy of the same size as the US
Where would your opposition leaders get money for you for sitting home without a job? And why wouldn't they continue to steal money and just enjoy the stolen power?

only if you weren't born in a shithole region

nigger it was a joke. obviously the president means nothing in this shithole

>lives in the least gay country in the world
>wants to immigrate
Adolf Putler is keeping your children from being groomed into cutting their penises off. There is no place on earth that is more safe for your progeny.
Move to a Russian ethnic community in Kakzakhstan if you can't stand him being your president for some reason.

Krygyz and Uzbeks manage to get to Moscow why can’t you?

idk what should i do to be honest. the "career" in my town means working for $200/month for the rest of your life
do you really think it would work lmao?
>muh globohomo
sorry didnt read

just do the military career faggot. oh wait...trannyfaggot has to die.

Or you could just roll around in some shit, glue pubes to your face, wear a white bedsheet and show up to the nearest Eurofag border.

Marry an older woman for citizenship. I’ll have to fuck her though.

Start thinking how to create your own business, read books about entrepreneurship, economics, management, marketing, etc.

>I have to either die in a factory or self-train as a coding monkey and IT is already dead for me.
There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

Lol, this nigger thinks there’s normal countries.

You will never leave Russia thanks to pootin.

He's in Russia, not shithole USA you dumb nigger. You really think that shit works over there?

With this attitude "get money for you for sitting home without a job" he wouldn't leave Russia regardless Putin or not. Why any "normal" country would issue a visa for a foreigner who wants to leech.

if you want to come to the US, just transfer your assets to Georgian banks because they haven't fully sanctioned you guys yet. Then head to a western country's embassy and tell them you want to seek political asylum from Putin for criticizing him on the internet. You'll get where you need to go here in no time

>Why any "normal" country would issue a visa for a foreigner who wants to leech.
Lmao... if only you knew how bad things really were

>Why any "normal" country would issue a visa for a foreigner who wants to leech.
Either European countries aren't normal or you don't know about rapefugees. Our countries love to support their criminal careers with free money every month even if they just sat on their asses and didn't rape/kill anyone that month.

Technically they're refugees escaping the war zones. Otherwise it really isn't that easy to get a visa if you have no skills for a work visa or not a successful entrepreneur who wants to open a business or a wealthy investor. You need to be useful for the economy of the country to be invited.

Dunno if that exact thing would work but believe me I've seen some stupid shit work, much worse than that.

The OP is not a refugee. I was talking about legal immigration.

Why don't you fix your stupid country so you can live there. That was the real reason behind globalism to begin with. It wasn't so that you could just move to my country.

Considering current political climate, is it really that far-fetched to believe OP could attain refugee status by claiming to be escaping from Putin? He'd even achieve his dream job of sitting on his ass doing nothing.

retard you missed the whole point
where the fuck did i say "i want to do nothing and get paid"?