Do you agree with this list, Any Forums?

Attached: 1648519839265.jpg (1284x1204, 274.34K)

Somewhat, but I don't see Nixon on the list

shit bait

Why isnt woodrow wilson on this list

Attached: 1497858399716.gif (500x522, 102.2K)

By what metric would Trump be the worst? Did he send us into a depression? A bloody, disastrous war? What was so bad about his presidency?

Andrew Jackson didn't make either list?
That tells me the person who made this doesn't know shit.
I'm ok with debating with someone I don't agree with but I'm not interested in debating an ignoramus

George W should be on 10 worst for the invasion of Iraq and Obama shouldn't be top 10.
Trump was shit but it's too soon to say if he's one of the 10 worst. His failure to pass any major legislation mean he'll mostly be forgotten in history tbqh.

Best president in #1 spot is the one that killed the most Americans by his direct action... yeah you're trolling right?

mean tweets

I've been around since the 80s and Biden is the only president that caused my quality of life to take a rapid and noticeable change for the worse. Grocery stores are still fucked up and this nigger is giving money to Ukraine.

first 5 worst should be all trump

best 1-2 are FDR and Washington, Lincoln is down to 5 or so, best #3 should be Eisenhower

Switch Obama and Trump and it works.

By grabnars hammer, what a bait post

The worst president of all time was Abraham Lincoln. Change my mind.

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-212849_Chrome.jpg (1079x1030, 312.13K)

As usual trump is vastly overbombed as the worst, which is not surprising considering consisering the current leftist atmosphere in journalism.

HOWEVER, why is the president who resigned before he was impeached (NIXON) and the president who was impeached for lying to congress (CLINTON, and his lies are are video recorded for history) not on the list?

Is this a survey or something?

I agree with rent free

>best is lincoln
Didn't you have a civil war when he was president? I would assume having a civil war is not a sign of good leadership no?

>Is this a survey or something?
Worse, an op ed

Donald Trump is the Best,
Obama is the worst as he sold us to globohomo.

Sure let’s pretend Woodrow Wilson isn’t the worst.

How come liberals just ignore the fact FDR put Americans in Internment Camps? They force others to live by arbitrary standards that they never follow.

lincoln and washington owned slaves
so you be sayin' to be a good president you need to own slaves?

US News & World Reports, unbiased news source /Sarc

not lincoln's fault the south was filled with lazy assholes that didn't want to let go of their slaves

This. Jackson was based as fuck and a man of the people.

Attached: 1644877914318.jpg (1023x800, 109.67K)

If you're a redpilled white man then Andrew Jackson should objectively be your number one pick, the fact he didn't even make this list at all just shows you that some assmad banker jew made this.

No Taft?

>Believing the slavery angle
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lincoln minted greenbacks, his own money outside of kike's control

Attached: 1550675346443.jpg (850x400, 83.13K)

>no Biden on the left

#1 worst is Woodrow Wilson
#2 worst is FDR

normalfags don't know that the CW was started by jewish bankers

Andrew Jackson is one of the best American presidents.

Abraham Lincoln is responsible for putting whites in the slave class along with the already enslaved blacks.
Abraham Lincoln brought about the paper slave economy, and this is why he is celebrated today.

LBJ gave us the Vietnam War and the Great Society. Has any man done more damage to this country before or since?

miss this 'lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 266px-John_F._Kennedy,_White_House_color_photo_portrait.jpg (266x345, 18.4K)

yes, woodrow wilson