Circle the Wagons Project /CTW/ American Redoubt Edition

Welcome to the Circle the Wagons Project!
This is the melding of Any Forumsdiy/k/out/an/biz/ and Any Forums in a single thread, discussing the most important political concept of our time.

Yes, this is political. Yes, this is cultural. This is about the survival of the White race. We can't pretend we can hide from the globohomo, or that flight will free us from niggers and kikery. We can't continue to allow the best and most capable of us to become subsistence farming hermits. We need to form communities that will stand the test of time.

In this thread we discuss forming communities, building infrastructure, creating stable permacultures, efficient livestock husbandry, homeschool coops, creating private infrastructure, stabilizing our culture, and weaponizing kike tax havens for our mutual benefit.

I currently have multiple square miles of fertile land with excellent water rights in the possession of a 501.c.3 foundation and am closing in on breaking ground. I have the resources for most of the first community in my pocket, and a few investors are contributing to help accelerate expansion and upscale infrastructure projects. We are currently looking for additional investors and founding members. If you are interested in living in an all-White community that resembles eden, this may be right for you.

Imagine a world without rent, mortgages, wageslavery, utility bills, or food costs. Imagine a world where a boy can marry a trad virgin 18-year old in his early 20s and be a millionaire by his 30s, never experiencing debt. Imagine a world where your children can walk to the homeschooling coop, frolic in a multi-acre green, and play with their peers in a playground without worrying about being raped or abducted by feral niggers. That's what I'm creating.

Attached: headcovering.png (777x1175, 913.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPUhpFREdTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Questions and suggestions are welcome. Some preanswered questions:
>no, we will not take in a special snowflake house nigger
>no, this is not a cult
>if you're militant, fuck off ... that's how you get Waco'd or Butler'd
>if you're a faggot, fuck off
>if you're a crackhead, fuck off
>this isn't Great Reset lite: no, you don't own your home, you own an inheritable right to an appropriate home ... everything else is yours
>this isn't a commune: your stuff is yours, always
>this isn't Amish lite, we intend to leverage technology to maximize efficiency and quality of life, but would recommend you don't overly-indulge your children in globohomo propaganda
>in my project, we're adopting an Anabaptist image to preserve a stable culture and set us apart

If anyone is interested, hit me up.

Attached: Fourth-Reich.jpg (1700x2864, 2.64M)

I will post some helpful maps
Starting with water rights

Attached: waterrights.png (428x320, 107.04K)

2nd amendment sanctuaries

Attached: 2A-Sanctuary-Counties-National-Map-Update-18SEP2021-Blog-Resolution.jpg (1200x600, 167.31K)

Woods and forests

Attached: d8x2dbaox3t71.jpg (2560x1613, 861.5K)

Sounds good. I’m working on getting myself financially ready to try to live that lifestyle. I have a wife with a 3rd kid on the way, the only probalem is that welding for the past 10 years has given me some health problems and I’m not as strong as I used to be.

Land and votes

Attached: 2016-US-President-by-Precinct-No-Unpopulated-Blocks (1).png (8176x5152, 2.92M)

How to build a community from scratch.

Once you have land, go to your local authorities and get building permits for your religious community. It shouldn't be too hard. Plan your wells for maximum output capacity and start building a cistern for peak time usage.

Now, buy yourself a Kubota tractor with a bucket and backhoe at the highest HP you can. This, with all the upgrades, will run $75K. Buy a trencher attachment. Buy a rock burier. Buy a grader. Drive that bad bitch into your field and start leveling it out, plotting where your streets are. When it's all flat, gravel in your roads with pea gravel and start trenching your ditches for power, water, and sewer. Around this time, have a mini-wastewater treatment plant installed (~$100K). Start laying your PVC and electrical trunk lines.

Then, buy a large excavator and start digging the holes for the houses and community buildings. While you're doing this, hire an outfit to pave your roads. When your holes are near completion, start hiring general contractors to build your buildings.

By now your utilities are in place. ICF buildings go up insanely fast. Do this during the warm months so the winters can be used for interior finishing. Before the freeze, dig the holes for your orchards and run the drip line irrigation system to them. The trees get planted in the spring. Take your rock burier and run it over every square inch of your community. When the snow falls, scatter clover and bluegrass seed everywhere.

When that shit is grown in the spring, till it under and reseed. Do it again in the summer. Do it again in the fall. Then reseed on the first snow.

By now you have 8 families on the land at least, your community center is built, and the pantry stuffed with beef, pork, poultry, and preserved produce.

Attached: American_Redoubt_CTW.jpg (2850x3990, 3.54M)

This place is dead red. They literally had a NatSoc candidate run for the House in recent years and get a significant percentage of the vote.

At this point, you're ready to expand. Erect your first large wind turbine and upgrade your transformers. Finish out the first community and start platting the second a half mile away. Repeat the building process there, but before you build the community center in the second community, build a dormitory for singles and youths in the first community. Start acquiring a fleet of vehicles for community use as you build the second community center. By the end of year 5, you now have two full communities and a dormitory.

This is when things go into overdrive, as the next two communities are fueled by the first two. Again, housing first, community centers second. Once they are complete (year 7), build up your fifth community with an eye towards it becoming your second abbey and your sixth community with an eye towards it becoming a monastery that also serves as a Bishop's Seat. Once they are complete (year 9), start acquiring more land and build out 3-4 communities at a time. By year 12, continue to buy land and expand to 5-6 at a time. By year 20, you have over 1000 families in the ethnostate, and can muster over 5000 riflemen. Nobody is going to fuck with you ever again.

Needless to say, we haven't been complacent. By year 4 we'd be building a gymnasium complex at the Abbey, complete with a pool, locker rooms, indoor courts, a weight/aerobics room, and an indoor rifle range. Everyone that can legally possess a firearm will be issued a quality rifle and sidearm, and precision crossbows will be in the armory. If anyone fucks around, they'll find out pretty quick.

what state is this in anyway? Wish you the best, I suspect youre unfortunately going to mainly attract undesirables. Seems like a smart plan to start off small and branch off from there. I think the biggest problem youre going to have is with people.

Great idea, but you need some defenses against the not only the libtards but also the easily manipulated normies. The moment you create any society, community, enclave, whatever, which has any basis in ethnicity then you are open season by the first Marxist brainwashed cunt that stumbles upon you.

I believe one of the best defenses is camouflage. You can achieve this by remaining so small and decentralized that most people dont notice. The other option is to adopt or even make up some religion which has tenets which will effectively keep out the people you dont want. You pay lip service to this region only for the purpose of letting it act as a barrier and as a defense against investigation. The drawback of this defense is that it could easily be hijacked by cultists, so you need to set up so that doesn't happen.

also i am a single male and with that said DO NOT admit single males into your community. Thats a recipe for discontent and disaster.

Somewhere around year 60, internal industry should be sufficient to fully fund continuous expansion of the foundation. Members would only work if they wanted income to fund additional housing shares for their children, and would no longer need to work in the outside world unless they choose to. This is when we return to Midieval labor patterns, where the majority of the average "peasant's" days are consumed by feast days, recreation, and family activities. This is how the cathedrals were built: people were so fucking bored, they volunteered labor for heebus points. By this time, we've probably taken over our first county and have seceded in principle, if not in fact. Internal commerce would be done in anonymous crypto to prevent taxation issues, and our charitable efforts would stock every food bank within 50 miles of us. The positive PR would be astounding, and since our communities are closed we might still fly under the radar. If if we don't? Going after us would starve their niggerinos. We'd be Orania on steroids. Word of mouth would cause White folks to flood to us to escape the hell they'd be living in and growth would go exponential.

By year 100, we might own our own state. Imagine the representative from Whitopia (NS) standing on the floor of the house to announce the following:

>fuck kikes
>fuck niggers
>fuck jannies
>fuck trannies
>I concede the remainder of my time to the gentleman from Colorado

>thank you, sir
>fuck kikes ....

Think Idaho/Montana/Wyoming

Naw, fuck that. Out here, there are a ton of trad virgin White women who want a trad cowboy racially aware husband to wife them up. Furthermore, I've had multiple times more inquiries from single women as I have single men. Most aren't in their prime, but if I get some 30ish single dude, he could take his pick from the waiting list I have that are desperate to get away from niggers and s0ifags.

Im in idaho. If youve got decent land its a great place for it. A lot of wyoming is scrub brush waste and a lot of montana is too cold to do anything with, but if youve got a nice spot like i do its great, soil is soft, bugs and animals arent too bad, neighbors and government stay the fuck away.

If youre dead set on allowing single males for some godforsaken reason just force them to marry within 6 months or leave or something.

>I believe one of the best defenses is camouflage. You can achieve this by remaining so small and decentralized that most people dont notice. The other option is to adopt or even make up some religion which has tenets which will effectively keep out the people you dont want. You pay lip service to this region only for the purpose of letting it act as a barrier and as a defense against investigation. The drawback of this defense is that it could easily be hijacked by cultists, so you need to set up so that doesn't happen.

This deserves its own reply. This is exactly what I'm doing, except I'm not inventing anything. I've founded a New Monastic order based upon independent Unitarian Universalism, complete with vows (kek) and a code of conduct, whose primary goals are cloistering into a spiritual environment, promoting "the public welfare" and performing charitable works. Each community center will look from the inside and out like a monastery, complete with a belltower, courtyard, and a multistory chapel containing stained glass. Media kikes will be given curated tours to promote an image in the community, and web pages will feature our chosen narrative. We're just harmless, modest, helpful people who dindu nuffin. When people see one of our women in a skirt, blouse, and hair scarf, they'll see her as a benefactor, not a terrorist or White supremacist. All they have to do is drive 10 minutes up the highway to one of our free produce (donations appreciated) stands or visit one of our peripheral free retreats (donations appreciated) to prove to themselves that we're the good guys. It's not only good for us, but as suspicions grow, provides a contrary narrative to the whole "white devils" theme, potentially red-pilling those that are on the fence.

Just so wagons frens know you can go far just homesteading and getting to know your neighbors. I've made good connections with my neighbors and we all try to help each other when ever we can. If shit ever hit the fan I have no doubt we'd become a community super easy. The biggest town near me is under 2000 people so everyone knows everyone. Small town America is the ultimate militia. I even have a well stocked gun store with in 4 miles of my rural property, closer than the grocery store!

There is nothing as potentially productive as a single man. If freed from the constant drive to simp over roasties, they amass wealth and provide labor like no other force under the sun. As they acquire that wealth, pussy comes as an added bonus.

Put it this way, my ranch hands largely come from the cities without a penny to their name. I have to transport them to my ranch because they're too fucking poor. They have no skills and no idea what they're in for. By six months, if they make it, earning $16-18K a year, they have a sizeable savings, are competent on the land and equipment, and are slaying pussy on their days off in ways that you can't even comprehend. By year five to seven, they're driving a brand new diesel one ton, have their own land, and are building a house while tending their own herd. Just imagine how successful they'd be if they didn't have to buy their own land or build their own home?

The more worrisome prospect is bringing in single women. If they can't find a spouse in the community, all hell breaks loose. Men are more rational. And yes, we will be screening people thoroughly. But if a single guy that shows competence on an excavator wants to join us, I'm happy to oblige: he can run our machine when we're not using it generating income for himself and the foundation, and once he's a millionaire at 25, he'll be drowning in potential wives. Why should I turn him away? Nobody else could possibly be as devoted to the cause as someone given that opportunity.

I discuss this in my manifesto, and the problem is labor replication. It takes almost the same time to manage a chicken tractor that houses 30 chickens as one that houses 600, and a single skilled hand can manage up to 500 pair of cattle outside of harvest/breeding/calving. If everyone replicates labor, everyone's quality of life is lowered relatively. It's better to coordinate and automate bartering. Not only will you have more time for your family, but you'll pay less in taxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPUhpFREdTg

Forgot link. Two 10 year old boys with a Kubota and a Mule can handle 6000 birds in under an hour a day. That's enough poultry to feed 100 medium sized families per year. Think about that for a moment.

Bump

Attached: EE08358D-63A4-45F7-8F2D-0850FF407CE8.jpg (1024x603, 115.87K)

This is the melding of Any Forumsdiy/k/out/an/biz/ and Any Forums in a single thread

The most homosexual thread that ever existed, sage.

Bamp

Attached: 2B2C5EBC-D6F0-4E1D-B7BC-F0349408830C.jpg (1024x576, 70.57K)

I'm working on a novel series that subtly espouses traditionalism, white ethnocentrism, and fascism.

Community layout:

Each community will be on a one-way ring loop to save on paving costs and limit the waste of land. Homes will be on the outside of the ring, set back 17 feet from the road to account for utility regulations, and will have negligible lawns. Between the homes will be distributed orchards and fruit vines. The lawn is in the center of the ring: 10-15 acres of green space with a community center, community buildings, dormitories, a playground in every community, a cross-shaped set of walkways connecting the communtiy to preserve the lawn, and a central oak/yew/maple with a few park benches as a reflective space. Every large family home will have direct line-of-sight to the playground so mothers can supervise their kids remotely. The road coming into the community will always encounter the community center first to command an imposing image on visitors, and all outgoing roads will have card/transponder controlled gates, which can be opened from any home remotely once the visitor is confirmed over a distributed CCTV network. The community center's bell tower will have four FLIR cameras looking out over the houses to detect intruders.

This is basically high-end gated communities masquerading as monasteries. Few people can achieve this in kike-land, but I will make it available to all.

You sound fucking insane just so you know.
I can hear you glowing with my eyes closed just so you know.
I'm VOLUNTARILY celibate for almost 3 years now just so you know, no roasties, just the pursuit of Jesus Christ and a better relationship with God....just so you know.
You sound like some petty cult leader, just so you know.
When shit hits the fan you'll be cut off and alone with your cult followers doomed to die slow in a mess of paranoia and backstabbing like all the other cults do......just so you know.
I'll be with the thousands of normies who are all armed to the teeth, country farmers, God fearing Christians, and basically life won't look much different than it is now. We'll be just fine and probably find your compound one day....lifeless and destroyed by the madness you were so intent on cultivating. A large scale murder suicide, the ending chapter of many cults.......just so you know.

I'll keep the .338 Lupua ready for you or people like you just in case you decided you want to fuck with my town or my people......just so you know. I'm not a lone wolf, I'm a part of a community larger than you are building, it's called small town America, built on American Christian values where most people just want to be left alone to grill and raise their kids into good adults. Just so you know.

Attached: KD698WMjPo.jpg (650x650, 161.27K)

>imagine a world where some racist moron sets himself up to be king shit
>imagine what kind of losers and mental defectives would be attracted to live under the thumb of this LARPing edgelord
>imagine when one of these degenerates takes offense to you hitting on his 14 year-old daughter and ventilates your head with one of the many guns on the property

We all know this pipedream will never happen, but it would be funny if it did.

Attached: pop1.jpg (1200x1200, 218.53K)

Do you know how many agents have asked to be assigned to your right wing separatist cult?